• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ReverseStuck Dreambubble Quest Log

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time
So hi! I have this thought of wanting to put up a quest log for my character, Japhos, over in the ReverseStuck here in RPN. Since his planet is the Land of Dolls and Whispers, I thought it would be fun to involve the others to mess Japhos around. 

tumblr_nn1pxhpuA11qjd742o2_540.png

The idea for this Quest Log is that the people (I'll just call you guys the Whispers) give suggestions to what Japhos should alchemize. Something simple for now. And because this is in the spirit of MSPAdventure, there'll be pictures and perhaps Japhos will use these items in the main rp (most likely after the second or so time skip or sometimes. The RS group has thing huge thing brewing in the chem lab for a while, but definitely those items will be mentioned or used).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back