• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reverberations OOC

Keeping track of characters.

Girls

1. Milena (17)
  2. Alicia (17)
  3. Kim (15)
  4. Briar (17)
  5. Mercy (15)
  6. Rosemarie (16)
  7. Sky (16)
  8. Kira (17)
Boys
  1. Thomas (17)
  2. Christian (16)
  3. Samuel (17)
  4. Samson (17)
  5. Axton (18)
  6. Castor (15)
Backgrounds
  1. Elizabeth Flint (Mia's roommate, 17)
  2. Josie Avery (Mia's sister, 15)
  3. Annabel Harper (Kim's roommate, 14)
We're not doing too bad in terms of equal numbers of gender. I think it would be wise to take male characters only until they are completely the same though.

Let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

Depends. A female focused rp, could be as entertaining in its own right. The Fountain of Life program seems worse for females than males. Though I'm fine either way.

Depends. A female focused rp, could be as entertaining in its own right. The Fountain of Life program seems worse for females than males. Though I'm fine either way.

In a patriarchy as bad as this one, it would seem strange for it to be female dominated.

In a patriarchy as bad as this one, it would seem strange for it to be female dominated.

I meant story focus, not population dominance. Axton, Thomas, Christian, and all the other pureblood boys don't have much a reason to fight Voldemort's regime as much as the girls do. Story-wise, the rp will flow in the direction the players go. And regardless of which gender the players choose, the setting wouldn't change.

If you started the rp with a patriarchal setting in mind, and imagined more boys than girls, that how it is. Player choice in gender really only affects the scope of the story, not the background in my mind.

Lol I'm reading up to catch up to the present then I'll post for Mercy! Though mercy isn't for or against the regrime

I’m back. The move is done. Should have replies up today and everyday from then on (fingers crossed). I’m heading over to the CS to review our new characters. Excited to see you guys.

Dunno if I'm perfectly satisfied with my post, but I don't really hate the product. My words have mind of their own.

Figured it wasn't fair that Kim has family member pics while Ax doesn't, so I added some for my Gryffindor as well. Themes included for Jack and Oberline, though I can't say when they'll make an appearance, if ever...

GunsAndDips GunsAndDips
lol, Ax's li'l cousin is quite something, isn't he?^^

Last edited:
Figured it wasn't fair that Kim has family member pics while Ax doesn't, so I added some for my Gryffindor as well. Themes included for Jack and Oberline, though I can't say when they'll make an appearance, if ever...

GunsAndDips GunsAndDips
lol, Ax's li'l cousin is quite something, isn't he?^^
He really is. He's somewhere between completely sadistic, a gossip, and a bigot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back