• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic  ❱❱ REV 」

They'd done it.

Anemone stood atop the scaffolding, not quite convinced of the reality that had just happened. Yes, they'd filled out the papers, yes, they'd managed to find a sponsor, but it still didn't compute that An was now in the piloting program of the school. They'd been so sure, so comfortable, that they'd known the path they'd take when they'd been sent to the school. Ace the project management program, get a decent job with that background, and slowly improve the sector they'd grown up in. It was idealistic and hopeful, sure, but it was an attainable plan.

Piloting a mobile suit was not. Job competition was cutthroat, a steady sponsor was required... and yet here they were, staring at the empty space that would soon house their coming MS. It wouldn't be top of the line or anything exceptional, but it would be An's. That was all that mattered to them. If they performed well, they could improve their suit. Practice duels, agility drills - all of those would be recorded and organizations would study them and see if there was an aspiring pilot worth their time.

The hangar was usually a busy place, but now it lay silent as a tomb. They basked in the quiet, savoring their small success a little longer. There would be a multitude of problems later. As a pilot without a powerful sponsor, An couldn't afford to be a lone wolf. An needed mechanics, support, spotters - the whole nine yards. They would need to find a team. They winced, knowing their people skills were lackluster. But if there was faith, there would be a way.

None of the bigger teams would take them, that much An was certain. They clipped their hair back as they debated what to do. An had no credentials, no evidence behind their skills. They would ideally get invited to the better teams as their track record improved. For now, however, they would need to find a team lacking in pilots to take them in. The sound of laughter startled them, causing An to walk back into to the banister. The noise level kicked up with the first arrivals. The time for solo thoughts was up. Classes would soon begin and they couldn't afford to be late for their first day in the program.

GoodUsername GoodUsername

"Let's go, Cadets."
The voice of their home instructor boomed in the vast, empty space of the Mobile Suit hangar. The layered, metal gate doors meant to withstand the suction of vacuous space slid op with a hiss before a small classroom of the select first years of the mobile suit program hovered in behind their teacher in the low gravity activated for this sector.

"I see you there, Cadet Anemone. Come on down." Some students might have poked fun at a lesser teacher for such a comment when they sported only one eye, but those present knew better than to utter any kind of disrespectful joke around the likes of Valera Evelt. Jet black hair cut short to chin length, feathered still and wild. She possessed a single silver colored eye while the other was covered by a white eye-patch adhered to the ridge of the socket and the temple to cling to her face.

She turned to face and address her class of 12 young pilots with the addition of the sightseer as they came down from the hangars. "I would like to welcome you all to the mobile suit program with the Neo-Shinsa Tech Vocational academy.” She spoke with a direct, firm tone of a mature woman and seasoned soldier.

“You have all managed to find yourselves under the gaze of sponsors and beneficiaries willing to stake their claim that you have the potential to command a mobile suit, and I and the rest of the staff aboard are here to make sure you are, or to ship you the hell out to stop wasting time and money, am I understood?" Leave it to the former Major within the Mars military Ranks to be a complete hard-ass and show no mercy. To the twelve gathered it was clear as crystal why this woman was chosen to be their homeroom instructor.

"From left to right, sound and off and introduce yourselves."

fluticasone fluticasone

With an embarrassed shuffle, An made their way to the line-up, blue-black hair swinging into place as they found a gap between two students. They hadn't done anything wrong exactly, but it still unsettled them that they were singled out. Her no nonsense tone made Anemone stand a little straighter and a little tenser as she reminded them all that they could be kicked out of the program at anytime. They knew that better than anyone else - after all, An only made the cut because someone else left.

"Alexandr Sýkora, FP007. I pilot the Libussa, a high-mobility suit." The first to introduce themselves was the darling of the Chev group, the heir of a company who found their success in developing technology behind remote mining. He spoke with an easy confidence that came with being born to privilege, yet few could contest the fact that Alexandr had been the top performer during the initial drills to test their current skills. However, it wasn't hard to be the best when one had access to training long before the school. Only time would tell if it was real skill that kept him on top, or if it was only the advantage of his birth.

After three other students, it was An's turn. "Anemone Rorschach, JP013. I'm a recent transfer from the project management program, and my mobile suit Irminsul will arrive this week." The questioning looks from a couple of classmates did not go unnoticed, but all knew better than to speak out of turn around Valera Evelt. They acknowledged the empty space in the hangar as theirs, and moved on.

"K-keith Ramos." The cadet right after them stuttered as he spoke, earning himself a sharpened glare, but nothing more. Everyone was tense, but he practically radiated it. His dark hair obscured his eyes and made it difficult for Anemone to see where he was looking. "SP002. Diwata is geared towards support." They could only assume it was the lightweight unit painted green that was smaller than all the rest of the suits. An wondered if anyone else was more of a juggernaut like they would be.

It was the very next cadet to announce their names that brought pain to the ears of those cadets that flanked him. Even those at the very end of their line, Valera herself twitched from the sudden discomfort she found in his booming tone, were made to flinch. "Ma'am!! Cadet Garrett Belsaat, Ma'am!! I am the pilot of Mobile Suit unit JP011 Panzergott, Ma'am!!" Practically bursting with energy, the largest of their class was grinning from ear to ear! Black hair cut short in fashion similar to a soldier, he wore a white bandana around his forehead bearing a simplified black eagle design.

It seemed clear that one of the docked MS, an almost standard military green with a few armaments noticeably equipped, was his 'Panzergott'

Two more would go through the routine before silence fell across the class. This should not have been. Valera turned and stalked before the gathered cadets, eyes landing on the one member of this class without eyes forward. A mess of red hair atop his head, expression almost bored... Major Evelt stood before him, "Eyes forward, cadet," She barked, lone eye narrowing as their gazes met. "Cat got your tongue, young man. Are you mute?" With one hand the Major effortlessly signed 'Need I do this?'

He finally did clear his throat. "Leon Schneider. Pilot of the VP007 Percival, ma'am." Again his gaze trailed off over his right shoulder to one of the hangar stations currently occupied. A rather standard looking MS in gunmetal gray, "I wonder what I should paint them..."

Just this once Valera would allow such behavior to slide. Memories of her military days were surfacing and this brat was one lapse in her judgment away from kissing steel and doing push-ups until his arms were useless noodles. Just this once, she would let that slide... She moved one to the last. The final cadet in this row of twelve was Lemani Orteza - Proud pilot of the LP021 and she was quick to boast that her long-range capabilities were second to none. Certainly substantial and claims that could be backed by her scores from the simulation tests, but Major Evelt said nothing.

She returned to her spot center stage before the class of 12 and straightened her back, puffed out her chest, "Welcome, Recruits!" She exclaimed, "The Mobile Suit program of Neo-Shinsa welcomes you and we, your instructors, look forward to seeing your growth into worthy mobile suit pilots!"

fluticasone fluticasone

The first class went smoothly - the focus was on hangar protocol, basic etiquette, and the like. She didn't waste time in forcing them into a back and forth with her; Valera expected them to listen and retain that information. They stood in attention, listening to every word. No one would be getting into a cockpit today. The first practical was next week, just as planned. By then, their newest cadet should have their mobile suit docked and ready for action.

"Next week, your drills will begin." She faced the solid metal doors. "By then, I expect you to have gathered a suitable crew. It is your responsibility to gather the members needed; the requirements are listed in your handbook. If your team is incomplete, that is an automatic fail." There were small exclamations, but they immediately died down as Valera turned back to face her students. It would be inexcusable, no matter the circumstances, if they failed to provide adequate resources for their suit.

"Class is over, but ensure that the hangar is ready for the next users. You may leave after you finish, but I will be back to inspect." With that, Valera walked away. The moment the door shut, the class let out a collective sigh of relief. The air no longer felt thick with tension. Slowly, Anemone's classmates began to relax. Someone said they would get the mop, another began putting away misplaced tools. Yet another went to their gundam to do some routine inspection and maintenance. A lively chatter replaced the silence.

"Keith, you have a team already, right?" One of the other students asked. They stopped polishing as the nervous cadet from earlier passed them while carrying a toolbox.

"Y-yeah. My friend started one before I came in last year..." They both looked as Alexandr passed through. Everyone knew he already had a fully set up crew. Keith turned to the nearby cadet, the one who'd shredded his ears off. "How about you, Garrett?" He was loud, but at least he seemed... nice. He'd yet to make his mind up on Anemone, who was silently stacking boxes nearby.

"Nope!!"

Garrett was large young man with a big voice befitting a big personality. He burst out in raucous laughter that echoed through the hangar space once again that every cadet, regardless of distance, could hear and turned their head toward if briefly. The multiple containers he carried in hand and under arm was an impressive feat regardless of the low gravity. One by one he set them down in a neat stack. "I definitely gotta find one! All I came here with was big dreams and the family mobile suit! Me and Panzer are open if any team needs more pilots!"

"I heard that there are openings under a team managed by the Halley Group. Ya know, for anyone who is totally desperate~" One cadet snickered, covering her grin with one of her hands.

"Halley? As in the scrap collecting corporation, Halley? What the heck?? They're a bunch of junkyard dogs!" A few of the gathered cadets got a laugh out of the very idea, but nervous thoughts of finding themselves under their banner did pass through their minds.

"There's nothing wrong with that," One of the other quieter students, Leon, busied himself collected a few of the light, floating miscellaneous materials to bring them back down to where items were being stored. "You never know the kind of stuff you can find in battlefield scrap or a random junkyard."

fluticasone fluticasone

Last edited:
"How do you contact them?" Anemone inserted themself into the conversation without warning. They'd already finished their section and could leave for their next class if they so chose - but the conversation intrigued them enough to stay.

"Ah Anemone, you're new you don't know-"

They shook their head. "I know." They turned to their empty spot in the hangar, speaking matter-of-factly. "But unless a better team wants me, I don't have a choice. I can move teams after I pass the first test if I realize it's doing more harm than good being with them." Anemone understood wanting to avoid them if you had something to lose - but therein lay the difference. Anemone had nothing to lose, not even pride.

"Ah, l-look for Elise from mechanics." Keith mumbled. When Anemone's piercing grey eyes met his, he shrank back. "She's in my dorm and asked around if I knew anyone who would join."

"Where do I find her?" An was already moving towards the door.

"At this hour? Probably in the mech lab-"

"Garret, are you coming with me?" He was the only other person in the group so far who admitted they didn't have a team. They cast a glance at the rest. The only other possibility was Leon, but they weren't sure they wanted to invite someone who'd already earned the ire of their instructor within the first 5 minutes. They'd follow if they wanted. "If we're both going to apply, let's just make this easier for them and process us at the same time. Anyone else who's interested, finish up and follow."

“I’m in!!” Garrett exclaimed, setting down the multiple objects he had hefted with dull thunks. Were it not for the lowered gravity in the hangar bay there might have been quite the mess on the hands of the other students in the midst of their cleaning. Garrett, with a big grin on his face, followed after Anemone.

Leon didn’t require an invite - What he needed was a team and even one that was supposedly a low-tier compared to others was still a team and would keep him in the program. The Halley Group, scrap scavengers, there was nothing wrong with that profession.

It was off to the mech lab. The majority of the cleaning was done, so it was no big deal for the three to take off. Leon was the one to tap the button to open the doors, climbing outside with Garrett and Anemone to find the wall-mounted guiders that would carry their hovering bodies through the low gravity on a railway built into the walls of the station.

fluticasone fluticasone

The trio made their way through the base with little conversation. After all, there was nothing to talk about - the hallways were the same utilitarian shades of gray everywhere, regardless of what path they took. Only their digital maps and small lit signs guided the way. It was also silent - most other students were still in class, and those that weren't were likely in the common areas.

It was almost refreshing when the door to the lab opened and noise blasted them - almost, if it weren't for the singed smell of something lingering in the air. The cacophony was a productive one. One student was drilling, another welding, and there was distant banging and cursing somewhere further back. Unlike the hangar, the lab was much more brightly lit to assist the more delicate work the mechanics performed here.

"Hey, anyone lost some pilots?" One of the students nearby floated in front, pointing at the small coat of arms on Anemone's left breast. Leon and Garrett possessed the same badges. The mechanics had a wrench on theirs instead.

When no one responded, they shrugged and faced them. "You looking for someone?"

"Yes," Anemone said. "I'm looking for Elise-"

The mechanics student nodded and called out for them, headed towards the back. Though the commotion didn't dim, a few students who overheard slowed work in order to listen in. Anyone who was desperate enough to join Halley was juicy gossip, and worth being the first to spill the news later on the lunch table. Anemone noticed it, but paid it no mind. They'd known fully well that the mech program was full of this kind of thing.

"You were looking for me?" A refined but cheerful young woman stepped into view. With her bright, multicolored hair, Elise was hard to miss. It wouldn't be difficult to remember her. "I don't usually have pilots seeking me out."

"We heard you were looking for pilots-"

"Oh! You're joining us at Halley? Excellent!" She clapped her hands once. "I don't have the documents on me, but I can contact the company now?" When the trio nodded in affirmation, she clapped again. "Alright, then can I add you all to my contacts? I can probably have the documents ready by lunch and message you then. It'll be nice to have new mechs to work on. But unofficially, welcome to the team!"

The Halley Group.

A space-scavenging corporation with a search-and-rescue effort should large-scale collisions in the void of space occur across the numerous trade ways between Earth, Mars and the floating Colonies. Some looked at them as vultures; oftentimes they were the first on the scene after altercations between military personnel and pirates in mobile suits and ship battles. Of course, they were only profiteering off of the refuse, the scrap, the trash left behind to float aimlessly in space. It could just as easily find itself pulled into the orbit of a planet and come crashing back down!

Leon, Anemone and Garrett were presented with the proper paperwork at lunch - All of the usual sign-up material, disclosure agreements and liability paperwork that came with the all too important task of joining a team.

A crew was a necessity to any Mobile Suit pilot; Every engineer, mechanic, computer whizz to run diagnostic checks efficiently and accurately, were all to assure the safety of the pilot and, to a degree, the investment of the company behind them. Some sponsorships brought with them their own crews ready for every mobile suit pilot, but that was a luxury afforded to those with connections be it by blood or otherwise.

The trio had been requested back at the Engineering Lab after classes had ended for the day and Leon, for one, was thankful for the lack of noise. The smell of burnt, soldered steel was still in the air, but that was of no consequence. Elise was still there, happily chatting away with a handful of other students that all wore the Halley Group insignia across the back of the work suits.

Ivan Kresnev, Adale Kotunga, Josa Bastio to name a few members of the crew. Elise informed that despite the Halley Group’s modest size, the crew they had was on the small side compared to many. “We have to put our limited manpower to good use and we’ve learned to deal with it~”

"This should be fun," Leon said, leaning back against one of the tables with folded arms, "Percival has needed some work done."

fluticasone fluticasone

Practically vibrating with excitement, Elise's voice came out sharp and loud. "Then tell us what you want and we'll see what we can do." She brought out her tablet, connecting it to one of the screens nearby. It displayed Garrett's machine, with complete details like its' frames' composition and what weapons it was equipped with. "Since we're all on the same team, I took the liberty of accessing the school's information on your suits already."

"By the way, I'm the head engineer of the group." As if it wasn't already obvious from the way the rest of the Halley team deferred to her. "I got clearance for outside tests tomorrow - we'll do Panzergott and Percival to see if your suits are up to snuff. As for Anemone... the Halley group said they wanted your MS to go through them first."

An immediately stiffened, feeling possessive of something they hadn't even seen yet. "Already? It hasn't been delivered yet."

"Halley actually provides materials for the company that constructs your MS." Elise shrugged, switching the screen to Irminsul's data sheet. "It'll be delivered on schedule. They wanted to add some extra stability to it and some other minor improvements - they'll send us the spec sheet later." With sparkling eyes and an exuberant wave of her hand, she pointed at the screen. "We rarely get new suits, so the company probably got excited. And since it's your first, you don't have to adjust to any changes~"

Mark Tatlonghari frowned at the mention of the improvements. "So they're betting everything on the newbie?" As the eldest pilot in their team, he felt ignored. Halley didn't often give them any boons; it was usually just enough funding to keep them all going.

"No, it was likely because I have the most basic model with only the necessities." With a steely glint in their eyes, Anemone faced Mark directly. Despite the older man's size and position as their elder, they didn't back down. "You've had a chance to improve your MS. I haven't."

"Now calm down, both of you." Elise sighed. "Anemone's right; Aspin's several steps above a basic model already. Apparently the tech they're putting on Irminsul, and eventually Percival and Panzergott, is experimental. If it goes well, it'll be applied to all the Halley suits."

"If you're so bothered, Mark, why don't you test the newbies yourself?" One of their support staff called out, knowing he was the type to get heated easily. The fact the newbies were getting some special privilege didn't sit quite well on them either. "How about it Elise? They do a low-grade battle to test their skills, and you get to have some pretty accurate data instead of just some basic exercises."

"I'm game for it," said Leon, stood forward in the face of one of the older pilots and his attitude. The current state of things left a tense air in the room - Anemone was seemingly putting herself on bad terms with one of the veteran pilots, but this guy disregarding them as nothing but newbies did not sit well with Leon. He could plainly look upon the faces of the other techs and see their ill-hidden agendas - This was less test to them and more a way to curb the rookies coming into their fold with special privilege they had not seen.

Garrett meanwhile folded his arms and grinned wide, "Whatever challenge you throw at me, I'm gonna face it head on!! Me and Panzergott are ready!!" With his usual, big surplus of energy, the biggest rookie of the trio exclaimed it!

"What do you say, Elise?" "Let the rookies see how things are done in the Halley Group!" A couple techs were there to egg on the friendly conflict between their pilots. All eyes were on their Head Technician for her go ahead. Battle data on the newbies would certainly be great to have for a base to compare with future data gathered from the use of the experimental weaponry coming from the higher-ups. What they didn't need however was some kind of weird ego-driven, ego-popping battle test where her people wanted to put their new pilots through their paces. It left the head tech quiet, contemplating what should be done.

"... As long as everyone is fine with it, I can set aside a training area for the test battle."

fluticasone fluticasone

Next day, after classes, the Halley Group gathered in the hangar they'd been cleared to use. School staff had given them the go ahead to use low-grade weaponry, and access to communications pods. One of the teachers had access to a remote kill switch for the suits in the unlikely event they go beyond what was expected.

Anemone was quiet throughout the day; though they shared a few classes with Leon and Garrett, they were distracted and barely spoke. They listened as Elise iterated the policies, etiquette and limits regarding the duel. Once they were out of earshot of Mark's team, An apologized. "I'm sorry Elise, Leon, Garrett. I should've controlled my temper better." With their back stiff and head hung low, they felt the weight of responsibility of their careless response.

Elise swung by, catching the tail-end of her sentence. With a friendly shove, she forced An to loosen up. "Eh, don't apologize. Mark was rude, and I could've explained what was going on in a more... diplomatic way. And the other techs could've been a little less..." She shrugged and sighed. "Anyway, Anemone will be one of your supports since they can't join you on the field. You all good with that?"

"...Yes." As much as they didn't appreciate the sudden proximity, Elise was right to just get over it and move on. It was happening, so they should at least do their best. "I studied the suit data sheets and support protocol last night"-and didn't get much sleep for it-"I can do it. I'll... buy us all dinner later as thank you."

Leon stood by with arms casually folded, relaxed still despite the approaching hour where they would be dueling the veteran team. The red-headed newbie pilot simply looked Anemone and saw their legitimate apologetic stance, it was clear in their tone. Leon simply shrugged his shoulders, "If it wasn't you, it probably would have been me."

"You're gonna regret that offer to buy dinner!" Garrett exclaimed, laughing it up as the tall, broad member of their trio reached out to give An's shoulder a couple heavy pats. "We'll be counting on you in our corner, An! We'll make ya proud!! Aaahahahaha!"

Leon just scoffed, a smirk on his face, and nudged their loudmouth teammate with an elbow to Garrett's ribs. As far as Mark and his team were concerned and any of the techs with attitude and chips on their shoulders over the newcomers to the Halley Group team getting some small bit of special treatment, Leon was not concerned about them in the slightest. Why should he be? "Let's get this started," He said, casting a gaze back at his gunmetal gray mobile suit, "Percival has been itching to get out into space for some kind of action." Leon reached up to tighten his bandana.

He looked to Anemone and nodded. "I know you've got our back. Let's show them what the new blood is made of."

fluticasone fluticasone

News of the battle had spread amongst the student population. Those who weren't busy in class gathered at the cafeteria, one of the few places in the station that afforded them a view of outer space. Academy-cleared duels were broadcasted locally; anyone with a device could access the live footage. Everyone knew the odds were against the newbies—it was just a matter of how spectacularly they would fail. The other first years agreed, though many secretly harbored a wish for Garrett and Leon to prove that their year shouldn't be underestimated.

Elise, An, and another support member, entered their pod. They conducted the preliminary checks before the hangar door opened. The methodological act of answer, respond, and flip soothed her nerves. When all the lights turned green, the cabin dimmed, illuminating all the dials and instruments that would be necessary for the coming ordeal. They watched the hangar doors open on another screen—all four suits left without issue.

A secondary set of checks were conducted. Once those were cleared, the duel would begin.

"All systems are clear. The battle may begin in three... two..." Elise counted it down. "One."

The moment it ended, Anemone's screen blipped. "Projectile incoming," they said to Garrett. The other support was already firing information at Leon.

"Aspin's suited for mid to long range combat." They pulled up a screen with their data on the suit. "They're somewhere to your nine o'clock. You've got a good chance if you can force him into melee range."

"Get away from Percival - there's no way we can win a 2v2." Neither Garrett nor Leon knew how to work together, while the two elder Halley members already moved as a unit. It was something you could only learn through experience, something they were all sorely lacking. "Get Aspin to target you. Piss him off if you have to to get his attention, that shouldn't be too hard considering how little this took."

"Leon Schneider and Percival, ready to go." Leon was cool and composed as he laid back

"Garrett Belsaat here with Panzergott! Everything is good to go!! WOO!!"

The games began.

"Let's go!!" Garrett cheered, creating a painful spike in sound across the team comes. He laughed in that same boisterous way as he put Panzergott into full throttle forward, the many boosters attached to his suit's legs and back to help the thickly-armored mobile suit move and maneuver. The oncoming fire launched by their enemies were shots he narrowly avoided, "I'm the wrong pilot to get into a firefight with!" He armed his long-range, shoulder-mounted cannon and took an initial, judging shot into the distance against the oncoming rain of bullets! It was meant to be covering fire, as well as the bullets from his rifle.

Leon immediately put on music in his cockpit. Percival had far greater mobility compared to the likes of Panzergott with its heavy armor and armaments. He was quickly to strafe around, putting distance between himself and Garrett and thus separating the bullet fire of the veteran pilots on Halley team! "Piss him off? That is something I think I can do!" Meanwhile, Garrett was just laughing and zigzagging in very rudimentary ways against the oncoming fire.

Leon flew with rather smooth maneuvers, using one of the shoulder-mounted shields to cover himself against the barrage of bullets. He opened communications with the enemy team. "You want to show up us rookies that bad yet you wanna pick us from a distance? This is a mock battle! No one's life is on the line - If you want to win, Markie, do it with some balls!"

For as quiet as he presented himself, Leon could talk smack and did so with a smile. His excitement was clear. He ejected a sword from the cover of one shoulder shield and a pole from the other, combining them to create a spear befitting a mobile suit! "Let's go! I'm coming to you either way!"

fluticasone fluticasone

Anemone felt relieved that their instructions were being followed - but it was quickly followed by the weight of burden. If they made the wrong call, it would be ultimately their fault. But that's exactly the kind of high pressure environment they signed up for when they applied to become a mobile suit pilot.

"Incoming - eight o'clock!" They fought the instinct to yell out the warning, though they couldn't help raising their voice by just a bit. Stay calm, An.

Ironically, it was Mark's cocky voice that allowed them to reach the calm they were seeking.

"Careful about what you're saying, newbie." As he spoke, Aspin aimed yet another shot at Percival. "I'm pissed but I ain't stupid. I stick to what Aspin's good at, you try to match it. Not the other way around."

For that statement, Elise was partially relieved. She didn't want an idiot being the senior pilot in their team. What kind of example would they be setting the younger ones? And admittedly, this battle was giving her plenty of information. Qilin was trying to make their way back to Aspin's side, but Panzergott was proving a handful despite its rather sluggish movements. She'd recommend an upgrade for Panzergott's stabilizer - his movements looked unwieldy, and better stability meant more accuracy for his high power shots.

"Percival, I need more data. Get him to release a few vollies on you." Anemone tried to gauge the timing. "I don't know the timing yet, but after a blast, they have to have a short downtime. We go in then."

Qilin gave up getting back, choosing to focus on Panzergott for now. They readied their weapon - a large broadsword that would hack away at armor given the chance. And unlike Garrett, Chen had a few years of training that allowed for smoother maneuvers. He quickly killed his back thrusters, moving power to Qilin's legs - a quick flip and angle change, and Qilin was suddenly behind Panzergott.

"So fast!" Garrett had to compliment that kind of maneuverability, even it was making him sweat! Regardless of how close Qilin drew, its thicker armor and the pilot's skills made for a challenge for the heavy firepower mobile suit! "You won't find one gram of give-up in Garrett Hunter!!" He exclaimed, even as Chen and Qilin slipped behind him with and proceeded to come down with a big slash! The heavy armor mobile suit was knocked into the a free-spin in the void of space, but even while orientated in an odd way Garrett still fired several explosive shots toward Qilin!

Leon meanwhile was putting skills befitting to the pilot program into effect. He was weaving through the volley of shots and strafing wide just ahead of chins of bullets! "Doing what I can, but this guy is kind of a pain for me! Note to Elise, I need a rifle!"

Close quarters, in the thick of a melee, was what Leon preferred. He had minimal options for a fire fight and opted to launch the 6 hip-mounted missiles loaded aboard Percival to counter the salvo launched by Mark!

"I don't expect to win..." Leon said, more to himself, but it was clear over comms., "But I'm no low-level rookie!" He increased Percival's speed in that moment; weaving, turning and using wild maneuvers to close that distance under fire from Aspin. One of Percival's shoulder-mounted shields damage as Leon charge headlong into a volley of shots, requiring Leon to disengage the second to compensate - He only became faster! "Let's see how you do in close quarters!" Leon engaged his beam javelin!

fluticasone fluticasone

"He doesn't even have a rifle?" Incredulity dripped from every syllable. Elise noted it down while An's stomach churned at how poorly armed her teammates were. They would just have to make the best of it.

Mark was reluctant to admit it, but Leon had moves. The middling acknowledgement grew to begrudging respect as Percival managed to pierce through his cover fire and right into his thigh armor, just barely moving out of the way of a straight stomach shot. But he wouldn't admit it just yet, especially with his own pride on the line. Knowing the close quarters didn't give the newbie much maneuvering room, he shot him with whatever was left in his arsenal - which wasn't much, considering the volley he'd expended to keep Percival away.

That was all the sign Anemone needed to give Leon the go ahead. "His power's down! I don't know how long until it's ready again but it's your best bet!"

Most of Panzergott's shots went wild, but their large explosive radius still threw Qilin off balance, sending him farther back than he wanted. Stabilizers went a little haywire, which would require more fine motorwork from Chen until they managed to re-orient themselves.

"Sorry, but you aren't my target." He took the chance to run - Chen pushed all his power to his thrusters, increasing the gap between them. He wouldn't be able to dodge as well as before, but he was betting on Panzergott not being to re-orient quickly enough to get chase him down. Their aim was to double-team them, not this one on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back