Returning to RPing

Feyre

Feyre darling, the thread is that way.
Hello to all! I'm new to RPNation (evidently) but I've been RPing for a long while on and off. As it is summer vacation and I've decided to write a novel, I figured it's time to come back to roleplaying to keep my writing sharp. I mainly do fantasy but I've lately had an itching for a historical romance. We'll see.

Hope to fit in well here!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

hiy Feyre! Welcome to RPNation! I"m sure you will indeed fit in here quite nicely :3:

Lemme know if you've got any questions about the site, and have a great time here! :D

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dragon mod :3:

Luka_Megurine Luka_Megurine don't you dare act like you're a stranger to me you Cullen-loving sap of a best friend I s2g

Everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome!

Also because she did some popping in on my topic, Feyre Feyre is a great writer and even better roleplayer. She's an aspiring novelist so you know her writing is going to be amazing. Not just because I am great friend of hers either, this girl can write and write for days as I've peer reviewed it many a time. She is great in character development and you'll fall in love with her writing quicker than I did. :D

Hmmm D d1uni5ys24si3o maybe. It's been a very long time since I participated in a group so I'll be very rusty in that regard. If the thread isn't ridiculously fast-moving and there's an open spot I could take a look?

Hmmm D d1uni5ys24si3o maybe. It's been a very long time since I participated in a group so I'll be very rusty in that regard. If the thread isn't ridiculously fast-moving and there's an open spot I could take a look?
Oh sure! (Didnt expect that haha)
Its one reply a week after i post weekly movement posts. Its basically a fantasy, nation builder. Its a very warming community on discord :)

But you can take babysteps! Message me and I'll send you links tomorrow! (Or u check out my recently posted/Blues Threads) hahaha

Its called chronicles of eiriond hhh

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back