Returning to RPing after nearly 3 years...

Zentori

Veteran Roleplayer Returns
Hello everyone!

I go by Zentori/Zen, and I have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I am coming out of my 3 year hiatus, so I'm not at all confident about my writing as I used to be. I also developed a condition that I don't feel comfortable to share publicly that greatly hindered my writing ability. Well, I'm trying to get over it and not let the condition beat me.

I roleplay video game and anime characters primarily, although I am open to OCs and cross-fandom roleplay. My only requirement is that you do not write novellas, as I would not be able to match that.

I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with new people so I can get back into the flow of things, and find a new muse. I'm interested in roleplaying Todoroki, Aizawa, or Bakugou from My Hero Academia at the moment, since that is what I'm currently up-to-date with. But I'm interested in roleplaying anything, really.

Please feel free to message me, it'd be nice to meet you!

Recent Past Muses (for those that are interested):
Inigo, Lon'qu - Fire Emblem
Tracer - Overwatch
Tidus, Auron - Final Fantasy X
Shigure - Fruits Basket

Thank you for taking the time to read this c:

We are happy to have you coming out of your hiatus here!
Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN.
If you have any questions I can try not to be insulting and be helpful for once.

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! Really seems like a vibing place here and I really appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back