• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Returning to RP, looking for cross-fandom roleplay of any type

Zentori

Veteran Roleplayer Returns
Hello everyone,

I'm Zen and I'm returning after a 2 year long hiatus from roleplay. I've developed a condition that greatly diminished my ability to think and write clearly, which caused the hiatus. However, I decided not to let said condition affect one of my longest hobbies of 10+ years, and I decided to get back into the flow of things. I feel much more confident now than the beginning stages, so I do ask for a chance to redeem myself.

I'll make it simple and easy to read:
I am OPEN to:
Cross-fandom, OCs, 1-on-1 RP, world-building, completely original ideas, completely canon ideas, reaction-image based roleplay/chatplay, pretty much anything
I am CLOSED to:
Smut, Novellas, Multi-person roleplay (for now)

Novellas/multi-paragraph roleplays will take a lot of time for me to get back to, and especially since I'm trying to back into the flow of things, I'd rather start off small. A few paragraphs are okay, but novella-style/really lengthy roleplays will have to take a back seat.

23 year old techie anime/gamer nerd who has been roleplaying for nearly 14 years. I am very interested in anime such as My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, etc. I also appreciate video game series like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, to give you an idea.

I am looking for a patient partner who will be willing to work with a rusty writer, and is open to anime/video game characters as I currently am without OCs (decided to start from scratch again).

Inigo, Lon'qu - Fire Emblem
Tracer - Overwatch
Tidus, Auron - Final Fantasy X
Shigure - Fruits Basket
Wolf O'Donnell - Star Fox
Fai Flourite, Kurogane - Tsubasa Chronicles
Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist (OG)

Todoroki, Aizawa, Bakugou - My Hero Academia
Young!Joseph Joestar - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Any of my previous muses sans Tracer.
I look forward towards meeting all of you! I also have Discord I'd be willing to share if that makes things easier.

Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to add that I strongly prefer 1-on-1 roleplays.

Last edited:
Cross-fandom, huh? I have an rp running that I think you may like. Although OCs can be great, we actually prefer it when people like to play canon characters. MHA and Fire Emblem already have strong presences in our world. The only catch is that we’re a small group. Just come chat with us if this sounds interesting to you!

Fandom - Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Cross-fandom, huh? I have an rp running that I think you may like. Although OCs can be great, we actually prefer it when people like to play canon characters. MHA and Fire Emblem already have strong presences in our world. The only catch is that we’re a small group. Just come chat with us if this sounds interesting to you!

Fandom - Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Hey I'll check into this after work tomorrow, I really appreciate it! I'm a bit shy, especially on a public open roleplay as I never experimented with that but I'll check it out.

Thank you!

FE is fantastic! Hmm.... would you be alright with FE x My Hero? O: I'm open to pretty much anything, but I bet that'd be a real fun one c:
I’ve never seen My Hero but I could totally play a FE character if you wanted to play a Hero character ?

I don't think Zen's taking partners right now but let me just GUSH for a second if he's ever looking again, this guy is an amazing writer and I have a ton of fun roleplaying with him! Consider this like... a roleplay YELP review or something, 10/10!! Plots and ideas are super amazing and I'm having a blast <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back