• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Return of the Dragons [Always Open]

Adamented

The One, the Only.
A while ago someone started this idea, but never actually started the roleplay and it really upset me because there were a bunch of amazing characters put into it, and I was really excited to play mine. So I guess I'm starting it for the third time, but this time it'll actually make it to the point of roleplay and not just die before it starts.

"Many years ago, dragons roamed the earth. They were mighty beasts feared through out all the lands... until Yogig rose to power and inspired humans to fight back against the dragons and take the world as rightfully theirs. He taught them not to be afraid of them, to be strong. He fought along side the humans to destroy all dragon life, and wipe the Earth of them entirely. This was only the beginning of Yogig's plan. The Earth's surface became covered in ashes and grief slowly over time, every being on it lived in ruin and destruction, their feelings full of fear, and their minds corrupted with war and bloodshed.

Two hundred years after Yogig led the destruction of dragons and took control over the Earth, the goddess Tiamat decided she'd had enough. She created a new generation of dragons, making them stronger than before, and capable of deceiving the petty humans. They were children, and at a first glance they were human, but something made them stand out. Maybe it was their skin- silky smooth to the touch, and shimmering with scales when the light hits it just right- or, maybe it was their powerful affinities of fire, earth, air, water, and the other elements. Tiamat believes her children will have the strength to break Yogig from his throne and maybe even destroy him... will she be wrong?

Tiamat's children must scour the world to find a way to stop Yogig without exposing themselves, or their brothers and sisters to the humans. They will have to travel through the only location that Yogig does not control, the Winterfell Forest, where the goddess Midnight rests. Yogig thought he had defeated Midnight long ago, while in truth she had escaped her destruction spiritually and now she rests, recovering, saving all of her available strength for when it will be needed the most.

They will travel to the tree of life where she rests and waits, and release her from it's grasp- awakening her from her deep sleep.

There will be many obstacles through their strides, from battles of blood thirst to wars of charisma and diplomatic discussion to the god of chaos that opposes none and opposes all, waiting and watching for the moment to claim the world from under Yogig's feet. Their mission and their travel will take them through many of the worlds landmarks; Whitemoon, Kyrima, Nyla, Redrose, Engood, and Itan, but their biggest obstacle and enemy waits unknowing on it's throne at the highest point in the center of Deathhold."

Credit to these people: Inheritance Inheritance & Betweengoodandevil Betweengoodandevil

Man I really reinvigorated my love for this when I was editing that whole bit! I hope you guys are as into this idea as I am

Character Signups||OOC Chat

In Character Roleplay

Last edited:
@Inheritance
I think that'd be best- you are after all the one who made him, right? You can play any other characters you had in the original if you like, as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back