Other RETRO GAMES!

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
You like retro games right? Y'know, they get a bad rap. They've got a cool shape, lots of protein. You like hot dogs right?......Oh crap wait that's not what I meant to say at all. This....this is just a crappy reference to a crappy movie.....but speaking of hotdogs. Aren't they kinda like strippers? (No! WAIT! Hear me out!) Like, nobody wants to know the backstory of a hotdog (I should've quite while I was ahead....although I was never ahead in the first place x.x) you're not like interested in it for like the story of how it came to be... You just eat it, move on, and try not to think about it.............
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm funny I swear.....

What a terrible, terrible choice of words.........I'm just gonna pretend like none of that happened

.xD RETRO GAMES! you love em! I love em! and what's not to love? They're the nostalgia filled classics that we know and love today! (Although there are alot of obscure hidden gems out there) The very foundation that the modern gaming community twas built upon! and although they may not have aged well....I'm gonna play 'em! (EDIT: for your amusement.....in like...a video....xD )

And that's where you come in, reader! I want you to recommend me any retro games that you either remember playing or would like to see me play on consoles like the NEO GEO, SNES, The CPC (Capcom), The Sega Master System,Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy color, Sega CD, and any other consoles that I may have forgotten! (including the playstation but it depends x.x) So, feel free to drop by and suggest stuff...please? xD I honestly I think it would be cool and I think it's a good way to start things off for my channel. If you've got any questions then just ask but I won't spend forever talking abouy my channel. It's just music n games or atm. What's not to like?

Recommend me games and whatnot. It'll be fun xHx (The videos are gonna go here ---> KirbicCreates)

MORE CONTENT IS COMING.jpg
KIRBICCCCC%20THUG%20LIFE%20RENDER.png

Last edited:
Haha, okay this sounds interesting. I got a couple for SNES: F-Zero, Secret of Mana, and Chrono Trigger.

/kicks down your door
Did someone say retro games? D<

Here 's some recommendations! (leaving out FFVI, FFVII, Pokémon games, A Link to the Past since they're so well-known already)

SNES

Earthbound - quirky RPG about psychic kids, time travel, aliens and stuff, one of my favorite games ever

Earthworm Jim - quirky, challenging platformer

Mega Man X - basically a 16-bit update on the NES Mega Man series

Terranigma, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia - the hidden gem trio

The 7th Saga - challenging RPG and SNES hidden gem

Gameboy Advance

Boktai - stealth game with a unique mechanic that uses the sun as a weapon

Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - fantastic strategy games

Advanced Wars - arguably the best strategy game on the GBA

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - Mario RPG, kinda like a handheld Paper Mario

Golden Sun - RPG with psychic powers and summoning, pretty much the hidden gem on the GBA

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - a pretty good Zelda game. Frustrating collection system, though

PlayStation

Xenogears - the spiritual predecessor of the Xenosaga series

Suikoden I and II - two of the best RPGs on the PSX. Prepare your feels

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - probably the best entry in the Castlevania series

Final Fantasy Tactics - strategy game and often overlooked entry in the FF series

OddWorld: Abe' s Oddysee - weird semi-platformer with lots of hidden secrets

Last edited:
Earthbound - quirky RPG about psychic kids, time travel, aliens and stuff, one of my favorite games ever

Kind of tricky to think of other great and not-so-well-known SNES games that you've not mentioned, but...

Unirally (or Uniracers, outside of Europe) - side-scrolling racing game involving unicycles. Quite possibly the best side-scrolling unicycle racing game of all time.

Plok - weird platforming game with surprisingly catchy music. You're on a quest to find your stolen flag. Your limbs are attached to your torso with velcro, and you defeat enemies by firing aforementioned velcro limbs at enemies. It's about as weird as it sounds.

I don't have many, but heres a couple GBA games I like that you might like as well.

Summon Knight Swordcraft Story: 1 and 2. Very fun hack n slash with colorful graphics, colorful characters, colorful everything. You play as a craftknight (Basically a mix of a blacksmith and a knight.) who's training to be the best craftknight in the world just like his/her father. You also get to pick a little beast as your choice. The first game is good, but the second game improves on everything the previous one had.

Next would be the Klanoa games. A very cute platformer with interesting mechanics that I'd honestly like to see at least something similar to it in new platformers. Basically you use enemies as projectiles, extra jumps and I few other things that I can't remember.
Also this thing is your main character:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU3FeBPZ0hQ5Sd3jrTi--q9EY-Qkh-QKozgvyKpVjuqh-HSyEegYSFyQ

/kicks down your door
Did someone say retro games? D<

Here 's some recommendations! (leaving out FFVI, FFVII, Pokémon games, A Link to the Past since they're so well-known already)

SNES

Gameboy Advance

Boktai - stealth game with a unique mechanic that uses the sun as a weapon

Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - fantastic strategy games

Advanced Wars - arguably the best strategy game on the GBA

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - Mario RPG, kinda like a handheld Paper Mario

Golden Sun - RPG with psychic powers and summoning, pretty much the hidden gem on the GBA

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - a pretty good Zelda game. Frustrating collection system, though

PlayStation

Xenogears - the spiritual predecessor of the Xenosaga series

Suikoden I and II - two of the best RPGs on the PSX. Prepare your feels

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - probably the best entry in the Castlevania series

Final Fantasy Tactics - strategy game and often overlooked entry in the FF series

OddWorld: Abe' s Oddysee - weird semi-platformer with lots of hidden secrets
Oh yes, Xenogears. How could I forget that one.

Saccharine Cyanide Saccharine Cyanide
301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently
Imaginiaria Imaginiaria
T Tove

Ughhh, so many good options x.x any idea on what I should play first? I mean I could play each of them but like in what order? lol cause I'm not sure how long each of these games are xHx but I don't have a daily posting schedule so I could (maybe) manage one or two videos a week. Maybe we should talk about a specific order I should do this in or something xD. cause there's alot to choose from and I wanna make sure I start with something that maybe you'd all enjoy watching me play while simultaneously making a fool of myself lol

Hey Guys what do you think about Warhammer 2: Total War? I played the old gWarhammer Games like a maniac but i dont know anything about Total War. It seems like its more of a Fighting Based RTS with Giant Showplaces to see. Not that this is something unusuall for Warhammer ^_^. But i was addicted by Dawn of War and wanted to ask if anyone can recommend the Step to go to Total WAr or not. Any idea?

You're going to be full up on games for a while. I can't wait to see this come together. You inspired me to go back to some ps1 games.

So it's starting to look like my October schedule is gonna be wonky since 1.) I've been busy studying for a test and haven't been able to record much
2.) The project files for the videos I did record glitched out so there's no audio (grrreeeaaaaattt)
3.) Our internet provider refuses to actually provide internet consistently
4.) blahblahprobablygonnabelateblahblah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back