Spooky Writing Contest 2017 Results and Winners!

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
Hello everyone, and Happy Holidays!

This year our spooky story contest was a major success, with over 50 quality stories posted! Before I go any further we'd like to thank all of you who participated and made this contest possible! The competition was very thick this year, but our panel of four judges were able to narrow out the top 3 submissions, with an honorable mention included because the winning stories were so close in score!

1st Place: If I Keep You Alive, by spectro spectro

2nd Place: The Inside, by Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

3rd Place: Pride Before the Fall, by Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Honorable Mention: The Last Dying Message, by MarinesThePsychoticReaper MarinesThePsychoticReaper

Once again, a HUGE thank you to all of you that wrote stories. We had a lot of great stories, but sadly we could only place three! All of those who placed will receive the Halloween contest badges complementary to your place. Honorable mention, while you may not receive a prize you still have bragging rights.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Here are the winning stories;
  1. Submissions - If I Keep You Alive
  2. Submissions - The Inside
  3. Submissions - Pride Before the Fall

Honorable Mention
Submissions - The last dying message.

Pffft, spooky? I wasn't scared at all! *He says as he repeatedly glances behind him while reading the stories*.

Congrats to the winners, and much appreciation for everyone who submitted stories. This was superb. :D

Last edited:
ah! congratulations! i had been wanting to know who had won the contest as the stories submitted were so good!

Users who are viewing this thread