• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Restless Asylum

Hiroshi Kazama

Rejoins the group

As Hiro returned, it became clear things had become heated in his absence. "Aggression breeds Aggression, yet they will fuel the flames of hate, instead of coming together." Hiro would move over to his bag, bypassing the girl known as Beatrix "Do not wish for things that will impair your thoughts" he would mumble as he wandered past her. leaning down he would grab his bag and sling it over his shoulder. it had become damp from the rain, much like he had. his white shirt had now become clear, showing the plain black tee shirt below it. peering into the bus, he wouldnt see anyone at first glance, so he would take a seat on the frame of the emergency exit, and return to staring at the sky, lost in some form of self philosophy.

"The sky darkens, Rain falls. Tears of the heavens, weeping for our suffering. Yet the encroaching darkness brings no comfort. for this is the prelude to an even darker mark on our lives as we know it." as he spoke, his voice would be carried by the wind "For the light, is always just beyond the reach of those whom fallen prey to the horrors in the dark"

@Valium @everyone around the bus

Jerit was still jotting things down in his notebook when he heard yelling, he stood up and ran to find the source. Jerrit saw that the girl that hugged him and Mika were yelling at each other then the girl walked away patting her pocket...strange. "Hey, M-m-mika are y-y-you alright?" Jerrit asked Mika for he was worried about the whole incident and if it would cause problems in the

future. Then Jerrit saw that a guy he can vaguely remember was called Jaron
"H-h-hey i-i-i-m J-er-r-r-it n-i-ice t-t-o me-e-et you" Jerrit stuck out his shaky hand offering to shake the boy's hand.

@MysticTrinket

Last edited by a moderator:
Astraea did not sit too far behind the bus driver, having a window seat at the second row of the left side so she could sometimes see him checking the rear-view mirror along the way and she was sitting beside someone who is stranger to her since all her friends had no interest in taking part of the excursion. After the crash, she had taken quite a drop from her seat over to the opposite side through the aisle due to just clinging onto her bag instead of trying to have a grip of something as advised. A small bruise about the size of a golf ball had formed on her right shoulder upon impact with the metal walls of the bus and had also received a few unnoticable scrapes on her fingers from the shards of the window glass. With the exits having pointed out by the teacher-in-charge, Astraea chose the roof and exited the bus accordingly along with most of the students involved.

She went to sit on the ground among the others and examined her injuries, thinking it was not so severe thus left it as it is plus having a feeling of discomfort when seeing or wanting to use the first-aid kit prepared by her adoptive father. It was a bit difficult to move her arm and sling on her bag with the shoulder being her usual one due to the injury nonetheless it was still endurable. She wondered whether to ask the teacher for at least a disinfectant or a bandage however changed her mind when realizing there are probably other students who needs it more besides the guilt she would felt if she were to be given medical care. Hearing some panic and bicker, all she could do was to ignore it since she herself was trying to calm down in such a situation and was doing breathing exercises.

Lilly Trian

With her feet on the ground and her nerves calmed down slightly, Lilly had finally felt up to putting her bag back around her neck, letting it fall around her like a satchel. Rubbing her arms, feeling a brisk chill in the air that conflicted with the rather hot day she had prepared for, Lilly was glad that she always brought her favorite jacket along. Lilly was twiddling her thumbs when she heard the sounds of discord, the noise of reckoning, the blaring cocophany of the end of d-Oh it was just some screaming girls.

Oh boy, Lilly jumped back as she saw the taller girl tell off the smaller girl, talking about 'scars' and whatnot, "B-Better to just leave those girls alone. I'm sure that, um, someone will come along who will help." Lilly was kind of scared for the smaller girl, the height difference not really giving Lilly much confidence in the smaller's girl chances of-"I...That's a knife." Lilly said for obvious reason, the smaller girl now brandishing a weapon, or atleast had one on her. Wow, she hadn't wanted to judge because of the patch of blue hair that was obviously dyed, having thought about doing so as well in the past, but maybe stereotypes came in handy sometimes.

Lilly's breath hitched as she saw the way the two older girls worked out their transgressions. The previously chaotic air around the bus crash had grown tense to Lilly as she waited for something to happen, and even she couldn't stop the sigh of relief as they broke off, walking to their groups of friends. While the blue dyed girl, Blue for now, left with her friends, the other girl drank a bottle of water. Lilly kind of wished she had brought water.

She was pretty sure she had, but she wouldn't put it pass her brother or sister to have taken it out before she left. Her family was probably sharing a good old laugh right now at her misfortune. Looking around at all of the injured people, Lilly pulled out her phone and checked the reception...which was completely nothing. Lilly cursed her old phone and the dust that had came with it. She had wanted a new one, but no, her brother needed better service for her phone, which left no money in the budget for such an expense. She loved her parents and her siblings, but man did their lack of acknoledgement get on her nerves at times.

Mentioned: @Valium

Actual interaction: @Waiting

Penny Wilson

Penny bit her lip as she removed the small peice of glass from her arm, the dirty rotten peice of window, urgh. Penny applied pressure like she had been taught by her father, who had gave her a crash course in emergency medical procedure when he heard that she was going to such an old building. His words were, "Honey, if you ever get into a accident, and there's, well, if there's blood, remember to apply pressure to the wound and get to a hospital fast, also, never step on rusty nails and always stay away from broken glass." Of course, her dad had probably not expected this kind of bus-tipping emergency. Although he had been right about the broken glass, Penny's window having broken from the force of the crash, as well as a few others. She wasn't sure which window had managed to do it, but it had been able to knick her with a shard strong enough to lodge itself in.

Penny tried to stop the flor of blood as she sat on the ground beside the tipped bus, her medical supplies sitting on the top of the now horizontally positioned wheels. The throbbing was immense as she began to wrap gauze around the wound, not really knowing much else to do. As she applied pressure, Penny looked up at the hospital they were all going to and sighed. That was just cruel.

Looking over to her bag of strewn stuff, having been less than graceful when she had been ripping into the contents for her box of medicals, Penny saw the roughed up notepad of Sadoku that had a little bit of blood, her blood she thought disgusted, on the front cover. To think, she had been about to complete one of the expert level ones. It was now obvious to Penny that in her pain, she was trying to focus on anything that didn't relate to the shard of glass that had found shelter in her muscle.

Watching as the thick bandages soaked up the blood, turning a deep red, Penny eventually got up, wavering and went over to the side of the bus, finding the teacher helping out the other students. Penny watched him, and was about go and help, but noticed two girls out around the crash site, kind of near the hospital. She couldn't hear them, but they were certainly not complimenting her. Her eyes wide, Penny hurried back to the other side of the bus.

She collected her things before slowly, very slowly, making her way out again, hoping that the violence had calmed down.

Mentioned: @Valium ...Deja vu, huh?

Actual Interaction: @ShardOfGlass @TheSideOfTheBus @Sadoku

The destination of the trip did not bother Satomi. She has some intrest in exploring the mental assylum they were suppose to visit. She sat at the back seat, and took out a box of pockies. Nobody seemed to realize that she was there. Satomi dipped one of them into the chocolate and nibbled on the tip savoring the sweetness of her junk food. Satomi ate a couple of more before putting them away in her bag. Satomi watched the other students become nervous as the teacher told them that there almost there. Satomi wasn't bothered at all.

Satomi eventually fell asleep from tiredness and boredom since she had got little sleep last night. She held her bag with the wrist of her arm. She snored softly barely getting any attention from the students. As the trip continued the bus started to loss control and eventually crash. Satomi's head landed straight into the next cushion of the bus seat, which some of the shock. Satomi was left on the floor with a dull but omnipresent sense of pain around her head. She looked up to see the teachers and students leave the bus completely ignoring her. Satomi fainted shortly after.

For a couple of hours Satomi was knocked out unable to move. She eventually gained conscieness but was still left with awful, dulling pain around her head. She stood up using her bag as leverage and got onto her feet. Around her was shattered glass and metal wire with held the windows, Satomi paid careful attention to avoid any cuts around her. She got out with out any cuts on her body as a result.
" That was unpleasant. I suppose I should leave." Satomi took her bag and walked inside the mental assylum.

There was something unsettling about the apperance of the location. Ruined paint walls, chucks of stone and brick gone, and vegitation growing around the sides of the building.
"This is something out of a horor film. Perhaps the other students weren't so silly to pray. Whatever that means although." Satomi continued walking down the hall trying to link up with the rest of the students. The light started to become dimmer and dimmer to the point where Satomi had to stop walking and go back towards the enterance. She took a deep sigh and yelled out. "Is there anyone there?"

Ears ringing and eyes fluttering open, Adam pushed himself off of the ground with numbed fingertips. Small bits of gravel and dirt clung to his bloodied left temple, lodged in the shallow wound. God damn! He thought. What in the Hell? Adam brushed off some of the dirt on his jacket. He turned back and stared into the gaping window of the bus he had flown out of, shattered glass like sharp teeth bathed in his blood. Looking down on his left arm, he noticed that his wound had been reopened, causing warm blood to seep down his arm and drip off the tip of his fingers, forming a dark puddle.

Around him, Adam saw his fellow companions convening after the crash, Wait, it was a crash, right? He wondered, furrowing his brow and pushing his right index finger against his forehead. I was to busy staring at the girls- Er, out the window! What am I saying...? Ahem... Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Did I just clear my throat IN MY HEAD? What is wrong with me? I hope it was the crash...

Sighing, he stumbled over to those who had also come from the crash. From a distance, one might have thought Adam to be an undead being, but those supernatural beings aren't actually real, right?

(Adam: Yeah I would have looked like a zombie if I wasn't so damn fine!)

[Me: Did you just talk to the narrator?]

(Adam: Did you just make the narrator make me talk to the narrator?)

[Me: -_- ]​

Jerrit heard someone yelling and pulled away from Mika and Jaron, he walked through the building trying to locate the source of the calls. After a minute of searching he found a girl who looked lost "H-h-hey, are you l-l-lost? We are gr-r-rouped up th-i-i-s way...". Jerrit turned around and pointed down the dark and eerie hallway that he had came from "I h-h-eard this p-p-lace is ha-a-a-unted but I h-h-avent seen anything l-l-ike ghosts y-y-yet". Jerrit reached into his bag and pulled out his notebook while muttering to himself "I walked down a hallway and found a lost girl."

@Hux

Plot Related Post

Moving on!

Erickson helped the last of the students off of the bus and took a head count. Everyone was accounting for, and more importantly alive. Letting out a soft sigh he noticed several student wandering towards the building and rubbed his temples lightly. "Oh... come on..." He muttered softly not really surprised they would be curious but at the same time it was not safe. Still they all did need to get moving at least somewhere sheltered. The clouds were dark and showed signs of a bad storm. He took in a breath before dusting himself off and grabbing his bag. He looked over to his assistant "Alright Lets round everyone up and go into the building. Hopefully The guide is there somewhere..." He muttered before moving towards the group of students.

"Alright everyone. It looks like it's going to start raining any minute so lets head inside and we'll figure out what to do from there." He announced motioning for everyone to go inside. Part of him wondered it the guide had ever shown up due to there not being any other cars or sign of someone being around. You would think the sound of a bus crash would draw attention. Shaking off the feeling he lead the way into the hospital making sure to be careful of where he stepped.

Dani frowned slightly as the class started moving into the building. It was honestly the last place she ever wanted to go but she couldn't stand outside all on her own either. There was safety in numbers, or so the saying goes. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath Dani cleared in mind and braced herself for whatever was inside the building. As she neared the building a feeling of uneasiness grew. She could see ghost images fading in and out of sight which did little to reassure her that the place was safe.

Setting
the-lobby.jpg

Inside the building was worn and broken down. The signs caused by years of neglect was obvious. There were parts of the ceiling missing, paint pailing off the walls, sections of wall which were missing entirely. The halls and rooms were dim due to lack of power and lighting only allowing the faint sunlight from outside to shed any kind of light. The floor was covered in dust, dirt and debris with no other foot prints or sign that there was another person who had been around in quite a while. There was an eerie heavy feeling in the air that made most people feel uneasy at best.

@Valium @Robin man @The Cobalt Killer @Hux@MysticTrinket @Leaf Fi @Altheaire

No one particularly noticed, not in their current states of mind, but Adam was distinctly slower than everyone else. Slowly but surely, he began to feel pains growing in his thighs as he struggled to make his way towards the old building in a fashion which could only have been described as waddling. In an awkward attempt to calm himself, he began to enter some kind of meditative state. He began to breath large breaths in and out, slow and steady. With a torn piece of his shirt, he tied a makeshift bandage around his wounded arm. It must have been the worst of luck that let him reopen the wound on his left arm. Following the class, he proceeded towards their destination. However, looking into the building he stopped still, frozen in fear. Before him stood an abandoned building, falling apart. A natural hub for ghosts. Of course, he didn't believe in haunted houses and the like, but he wasn't at all ready to dip his feet.

(Adam: I am not going in there!)

[Me: Yeah you are.]

(Adam: Wh-what? WHY?!)

[Me: 'Cuz the plot demands it.]​

Jaron silently followed Mr.Emerson to the building that they were suppose to go to in the first place. He stayed close to Dani as he took another drag from his E-cigarette. He slowly blew out the watermelon tasting smoke as he looked around the first room. "Does anyone have a camera?" He asked the group. "Mind as well have something to bring back." He said shrugging.

Kaori stumbled after the teacher for a moment before gaining her bearings. She hated the idea of going inside the building now. This wasn't a fun day out anymore, not at all; it felt like death. Still clutching her head, she looked towards Jaron. "No, sorry." She mumbled, eyes losing their usual sparkle of life.

Adam groaned and moaned in pain and in reluctance. He did not want to enter that building no matter what. As he grew close to the doorstep, he saw a girl stumble in. He recognised her, but couldn't quite put a name to her face. Never mind... He thought. Helloooooo, hotness! With that, he strutted into the building, forgetting his worst fears and the searing pain in his arm.

@Leaf Fi

(Adam: Ahhh...)

[Me: Nice job! Baiting him in with a girl!]

{Narrator: Actually you can thank @Leaf Fi for conveniently having her character stumble right into Adam's path.}

[Me: I'll be sure to, thanks anyway Bob.]​

Getting back on her feet up from where she was, Astraea wore her bag on the left shoulder instead since her other one was in no form to carry any kind of load. She followed along the teacher's gestures as well as trying to remain in the crowd of students to enter the asylum before her. Her mind was more fixated more to her bruise, fearing it will swell rather than the state of affairs they are in with her hand rubbing the shoulder constantly as she walked, wanting the pain to ease or preferably for her, disappear. After stepping foot into the entrance, she felt a sudden chill going down through her spine by the ominous atmosphere together with the sinister aura emitting from the building. The surroundings inside the building was to be expected with lack of maintenance for years with the paint of the walls peeling off and also the floor mostly coated with grime. Hearing someone asking for a camera, she realized that she had not yet checked her bag for the condition of its contents thus did so after stopping her feet for a moment. She shuffled quickly inside the bag, checking the functionality of her phone however noticing there was not even a single bar for the signal. "Are we too far away from the city?" she thought to herself, curious on how contact will be made to return. Anything else seems fine to her so she continued to join the others, pondering whether the field trip will proceed as if nothing happened.

Kaori hadn't felt this down in ages... The last time she was like this was at her brother's sudden death. Her eyes fluttered shut at the memory of the awful time, a hand slowly raising to her chest, just above her heart. She could still feel the tip of the knife there, the way her heart raced, as if in protest, begging her body not to go through with the thought her mind was screaming at her to do. Everything was so dark, so terrifying, so-

Her eyes opened to watch as a boy strutted in through the door, proud as a peacock. It was also the stride of confidence, like a student who had studied well for a test and knew they were going to ace it. Honestly, it cheered her up quite a bit, and all thoughts she had earlier vanishing on the spot. The corner of Kaori's lips tugged upwards into a smile, and she stifled a giggle. Maybe things weren't going to be so bad with him around.

@The Cobalt Killer

Adam slowly, dramatically, raised his hand up to his forehead, and ran his fingers through his hair. There was not even a shred of doubt in his mind; he was sure that the girl smiled at him and then giggled. He was absolutely sure. But he wanted to play it slow. Why ruin his shot? He pocketed his hands then strolled over to a wall, near her yet fairly distanced, and eyed it up and down. Turning his back, he leant back upon it. As he went to cross his arms, he noticed his arm again. The bleeding had stopped but his entire left side was already drenched. Damn! Can't lose the routine now. Stay focused.

@Leaf Fi

(Adam: I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna talk to her next post!)

[Me: Not if I don't let you...]

(Adam: Please! She even giggled!)

{Narrator: Laughing at you perhaps.}​

Putting the juice box back into his bag, Nathan smiled, pleasantly surprised that she knew his name. He didn't think she was in any of his classes, but he was usually spaced out during school lessons anyway. "Glad to be of help. So… would you mind telling me your name? I can't keep calling you 'hey' after all… unless that's what you prefer?" He said this jokingly, but his smile broke off when he noticed the other students moving into the building. A feeling of apprehension overwhelmed him and he wasn't sure if going into the perfect set up for a B-rated horror movie was a good idea, storm or not. This place used to be a mental asylum, right? He suddenly recalled bits of a trailer for a slasher film that was supposed to come out this summer. A typical group of stupid college kids entering an abandoned mental hospital… "Little did they know, the evil that dwelled within…" The whirring of a chainsaw held by a deranged lunatic in a mask -- it was always the masks. "Well, we'll be fine, as long as we don't split up," Nathan thought to himself and followed the crowd for a short distance before remembering his companion. He stopped and waited for her to catch up.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher

Okay, this guy was either trying to impress her, or was just being a complete and utter idiot. An endearing idiot, but an idiot all the rest. 'Might as well play along,' she decided with a wider smile, momentarily glancing away from him. Kaori gazed at the beaten wooden door to the entrance of the old hospital, almost like it was telling her an interesting story, before tossing her hair over a shoulder. Then, slowly, she turned around to face him again with innocent, sweet eyes, acting like she had no idea what was going on. She focused only on his face, raising an eyebrow playfully, as if questioning him. Or just egging him on. She'd let him decide.

@The Cobalt Killer

Whoa, dude... That girl just gave me a come hither look AND I said 'dude' to myself all in the same minute. This is crazy... Having mustered up the courage, Adam approached the girl. "Excuse me," he began. "But I'd like to- Ahem, well..." He stuttered a bit. Damn, say something now! "Don't tell me if you want me to take you out to dinner. Just smile for Yes, or do a backflip for No."

@Leaf Fi

(Adam: Aw yeah, nailed it!)

[Me: I can't- I don't know what to say! Bob, we've met our match.]

{Narrator: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!}

(Adam: <Puts on sunglasses>)​

Israel quickly hurried after Nathan, even though she wasn't a big fan of the whole going into a creepy looking mental institution after everything that had happened. Didn't seem like a very good idea. But she'd rather be in that creepy place with everyone else than be left alone outside where much more dangerous things may lurk. "My name's Israel. I'd much rather be called that than Hey."

The closer they got to the building the more at unease she began to feel. "I feel like we're walking towards some kind of impending doom. Why are we doing this?" She asked, suddenly feeling the need to whisper. Israel eased her hand into her blazer pocket and rubbed the clouded marble to try and soothe her nerves. The longer they were there, the more this field trip began to feel the worst mistake any of them would ever make, but it was probably just because Israel was a huge fraidy cat and got scared when even a bug buzzed too close to her ear. But even with her doubts, something felt off- wrong about this facility.

@BlueInPassing

Lilly Trian

Lilly liked many things in life. She liked games. She liked the feeling she got when she got high score on one of her favorite arcade games. She liked it when she stayed up on the weekends and she was, for a time, the only one awake and in charge. What she did not like was towering buildings, surrounded by a dark fog, becoming their only shelter against the rain that was sure to come, if what the teacher said was to be trusted. Her eyes darting around as she entered the building, Lilly didn't like how her eyes played tricks on her, the shadows creeping along looking like they came from no where, the lights on the wall flickering slightly, not quite dimming, but lessening in tint, as if shade was being thrown onto it.

She held her bag close, thinking about her portable game and how good it would be to just bring it out. Smiling, Lilly realized that that was exactly what she could be doing right now! Unzipping the side pocket, ignoring how banged up the display was, Lilly turned it on. The bright logo of her favorite gaming comoany flashed in front of her as it booted up. Getting to the main screen, Lilly just looked at the flashing display and began to get lost in her own little world, unperturbed by the dark and scary enviroment now that she was safely tucked away in her own portion of the world with erected walls with the same density as steel, never to be penetrated by the likes of humankin-SNAP!

Lilly eeped as she jumped a bit, her game almost getting thrown from her hand as she twisted, looking at the small random twig that she had stepped on in the entrance. Lilly felt her heart beat as she tucked her game back in, "I think that's enough of that." Her game had got broken enough today.

@Shura (The teacher)

Penny Wilson

Penny had followed the rest of her class into the Asylum as they escaped the worsening weather, her camera being out and ready to take pictures of the abandoned hospital. Her arm was still a bit sore and she was regretting her lack of foresight to bring any antibiotics of any kind, but atleast it wasn't as bad as it could have been. She could have forgotten to bring any kind of medical supplies at all and then where would she be? Bleeding out behind a crashed bus complete with a dead bus driver was not the way to go in her eyes. Besides, they were in a hospital and it wouldn't take too long to just wait this rain out and be out of her when they got the chance.

The dark and rank setting didn't really bother all that much, and her eyes were soaking up the detail for later consideration. It was with this look into her surroundings that she saw what was exactly she hadn't been looking for, but welcomed all the same. With his arms held high and his pain evident from his body language, Penny slowly took out the box of bandages and took out a roll of guaze, putting back the box afterward. Coming up behind the students' herd they had all formed, Penny slowly and quietly made her way to the boy in pain. 'Ok, just take it one step at a time...one...two...three...four...' Penny counted the seconds as she neared the boy, ready to apply as much pressure as she needed to.

Nearing up to him, she tapped him on the shoulder slightly, asking, "Do you want your arm bandaged?"

@The Cobalt Killer

Aaron Franc

As Aaron approached the building something struck him as odd. He couldn't put his finger on it at first but then he recognized the issue. He flipped though the pages of the book. "Something isn't right... there has to be a picture...or a text description of something. Ahh there we go Chapter 1, pg. 14, fig 3!" He looked at the picture, then back up at the building in front of him. He repeated the action a few times. The picture and the current structure ahead of him did not exactly match. there were differences yes, also the overwhelming sense of dread. It was like walking into morgue, or a funeral. The signs of decay was more than apparent Hell, Aaron was pretty sure if the walls that were cracked and and barely holding the ancient structure together din't fall and kill them, any updates that added asbestos would.

At this point Mr.Erickson had begun to lead the other students through the entrance; once inside, he could take the time he so -desperately- needed to evaluate his life choices leading up to this point. Beatrice took one -last- chug from her water-bottle, and began to walk with the mass.

@Shura (The teacher)

Upon entering the Asylum, Beatrice’s eyes were greeted with architecture that could only be described as what she assumed Lilly’s home looked like. The cold air touched against her skin and traced it’s icy fingertips across her arm, leaving trails of goosebumps behind.

@DamagedGlasses

They had only been in the Asylum for about a minute; and yet, two -other- students were already working on filling out those silly stereotypes for what felt like a horror movie set.

‘The couple who shacks up and gets killed while making love in an abandoned room’

“What an absolute joke.” Beatrice mumbled underneath her breath, watching as Kaori teased the boy who could probably spit cheesy pick up lines like a second language.

Beatrice slowly walked over to Kaori and Adam; honestly, up until now she hadn’t really spoke to either of them. Mostly because they were both a grade beneath her, but she had learned their names because of Mr.Erickson; who had sent out a list with all the attendees information before the field-trip.

"Don't tell me if you want me to take you out to dinner. Just smile for Yes, or do a backflip for No."

If Kaori had any real appreciation for romance, she would of walked away from Adam right there and then. Beatrice swore, if she still had her book, “Lyanna and the Seven gods”, she would surely let Kaori borrow it, then maybe she’d know what a real man is.

Beatrice looked down at her half-empty water bottle, “Maybe Kaori needs a wake up call, she’ll thank me later.” she thought, her intentions for once well placed and considerate. Beatrix reached down and twisted off the cap of her water bottle with a quick movement of the hand; without a word, she thrusted the bottle forward and splashed water all over Kaori and Adam, just barely missing Penny who had just now joined the crowd.

@DamagedGlasses @Leaf Fi @The Cobalt Killer

“Opps, my bad.” Beatrice apologized rather sarcastically, walking away from the soaked pair and over to Israel and Nathan instead..

Clenching her skirt she looked around the abandon building. Her ears caught wind of a comment about her saying sorry to the building. Where they talking about her...well probably. Gretel was the only one saying sorry to nearly everything she came in contact with. When the teacher decided to move everyone into the building, Gretel apologized even more. With a slight jog she had caught up to the class, spotting Dani in the front. Before entering, she bowed her head again. "Sorry for the intrusion." She muttered before stepping inside. Quickly Gretel ran over toward Dani, trying her best not to hit, or touch any kid that could be in the way. Dangling around her neck the voodoo manged to appear over her red wrinkled tie.

"H...Hi Dani."

@Shura

Mika watched Jarret run off and was about to call for him, but didn't want to appear to needy. She wanted a friend she didn't have to manipulate. It just wasn't the same. She watched him go and begin to call out for someone. She thought about chasing after him, but she felt woozy from walking and thought it best to just stay with the rest of the group. She saw Bitch walk to one side and insticivly walked to the other. Sighing she stood in nearish Kaori and... Uhm... Ale... Adam!!! Mika stood near Kaori and Adam as they flirted almost making her puke.

"But I'd like to- Ahem, well... Don't tell me if you want me to take you out to dinner. Just smile for Yes, or do a backflip for No." She barely held in a laugh. Please do a back flip. Please do a back flip. It would be hilarious to see his small soul crushed. Oh my gosh please crush his soul by doing a back flip. That would be so hilarious. She watched Bitch walk over and immediately back away towards the exit. The one good thing about this trip and Bitch just happens to be here to ruin it. She was pretty sure Bitch didn't see her walk over as she sprayed the possibly new happy couple in water as well as a couple others. As she watched Bitch walk away, she ran over to Kaori and Adam.

"Sorry for Bitch over there. She is a real piece of work. I would offer you something to dry off with, but I don't have anything. I'm Mika by the way." She said using the sleeve of her jacket to nonchalantly wipe some of the water off of Kaori's face. "So, what's your answer Kaori?"

@Valium as Bitch

The two of them stepped into the building, following after the girl with the bright green hair. Nathan didn't say anything; the musty and decayed air was oppressive, and he found it difficult to breathe. Israel's whispering of impending doom added to the knot of anxiety gnawing at his gut. He didn't want to think about such things… Forcing a smile on his face, he laughed weakly. "Impending doom? Don't joke, Israel, it's just a class trip, nothing will happen." Nothing will happen, nothing will happen, just a class trip. Nathan repeated this mantra in his mind, trying to calm himself down; it worked for his baseball games, so why not now? A disturbance ahead broke him out of his thoughts… did something happen? Four students were directly ahead and two of them were drenched for some reason. It hadn't started raining yet, so he wondered how in the world they had managed to get wet. The spooky atmosphere coupled with something he deemed to be a mystery caused him to leap to the conclusion of paranormal activity. Nathan paled: No, no, no. That's impossible. He tried to banish the notion and the blonde approaching them provided a welcome distraction. "This place sure is creepy, isn't it?"

@Valium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back