• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One [ requiem ] » atlas & dreamer

local dreamer

power to the local dreamer
hey, @Atlas42

doll, shall we start planning things? ;3

where do we start in the roleplay? i'd like to start at least prior to the accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Atlas42

made an album cover for their second album ;u;

36f483ed-ff8d-414f-9977-87d8b5375dc0_zpsll9ty6un.jpg

Ahh that's such a beautiful album cover, how'd you make that?!

Hmm... As for starting off, maybe they could be coming off of a really successful show. They're all happy, they get in the bus, pop open some beers and celebrate. And then the bus crash happens, and we could have their reactions to that ad write about their injuries and stuff? We could keep going form there, or timeskip a few days or a week after the crash. They could be waking up in the hospital, unsure of what happened. And then they could have the news slowly broken to them that everyone else is dead? Haha just an idea, I'm just making up shit c;

Thanks! Literally just added text to an image, hahaha. Nothing too crazy.

Alright, yeah, that works. So we're pretty much jumping right into it. That's fine! I'll try to write up a post tomorrow, but just know that I may have company over this weekend. Dad's high school friend may be staying the weekend here and he may be bringing his daughter, and it'd be my job to entertain her. Joy.

Haha, that kind of stuff rocks my world xD I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff so I always think it's super cool lol

Alright, or if you have any ideas feel free to do whatever! and okay awesome! No rush though, I'll be leaving tomorrow for the beach, so will probably only be able to post at night. And I still gotta reply to another 1x1 that I'm in, I've had her hanging for a few days lol

Oh, the joys of children :/ Just pt on tv for her, that's pletny entertaining jk

Super easy, hahahaha

I'm going to at the very least start the post tonight, if not finish it. We will see.

Well, she's a teen, so it's not so bad, hahaha. I didn't know what kind of person she'd be, but she's pretty cool, a lot of the same interests. Basically, she's a theatre kid so she likes the broadway music i can't stop singing, and she's on tumblr so she's seen all the shitty memes that ruin my life xD

Okay, that's cool! Whenever you can, literally no rush ^^

Ohhh, okay! I thought you'd be watching a kid! Well, I hope that's all going well for you! And yay, common interests are the best! Hanging out with the kid's of your parent's friends can be super awkward, so I'm glad you seem to be chill about it. And yes to the memes, that Mr. Krabs meme has destroyed me xD

tumblr_o4f5nypbm31u29ns9o1_500.jpg

That's my fav version lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back