• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Requests open! First come first served (Closed)

aw thanks, I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with it. i looked it up anyway, and even if i did know it i typically dont draw characters from live action. im a cartoon/2d person

(edit: actually, i looked at some of other artists fanart and i think i might be able to pull off something. i cant promise it though.)
There is an anime, sojo Cosette. you dont have to draw him, i wont mind :) thank you for your time!

I can keep it nice and simple for you. A Gibson SG Standard. It's purple glitter with a black pickguard and black back plate. I actually found exactly what she'd have.

I can keep it nice and simple for you. A Gibson SG Standard. It's purple glitter with a black pickguard and black back plate. I actually found exactly what she'd have.

just wanna let you know, I'm finished with the sketch and I'm moving on to lineart. I've never really done this much detail before, do you wanna see the sketch or have it be a complete surprise?

just wanna let you know, I'm finished with the sketch and I'm moving on to lineart. I've never really done this much detail before, do you wanna see the sketch or have it be a complete surprise?
I friggin' love a good surprise., so surprise me. I'm soooo freaking excited. You are seriously going to make my day with this. Thank you!

I friggin' love a good surprise., so surprise me. I'm soooo freaking excited. You are seriously going to make my day with this. Thank you!
alrighty then! your welcome!

The only other time ive drawn an instrument (detailed anyway) was when I drew a violinist, ironically with a similar color scheme.

I also kinda just took some creative liberties with the outfit and the tattoos that I couldn't see in her reference, I hope you'll like what I drew for her

alrighty then! your welcome!

The only other time ive drawn an instrument (detailed anyway) was when I drew a violinist, ironically with a similar color scheme.

I also kinda just took some creative liberties with the outfit and the tattoos that I couldn't see in her reference, I hope you'll like what I drew for her
I'm sure I'll love it! Back when I drew (before I hurt my hand too much to hold a pencil for any length of time), I was a huge detail freak. Like...draw every single bead in a beaded curtain kind of detail freak.

I'm sure I'll love it! Back when I drew (before I hurt my hand too much to hold a pencil for any length of time), I was a huge detail freak. Like...draw every single bead in a beaded curtain kind of detail freak.
oh damn (that really sucks, losing a skill is a big hit) that's a lot. i'm trying to unsimplify the way I draw so I can try to go to an art school, most likely I won't make it in because of the academics id have to pass but im trying.

oh damn (that really sucks, losing a skill is a big hit) that's a lot. i'm trying to unsimplify the way I draw so I can try to go to an art school, most likely I won't make it in because of the academics id have to pass but im trying.
It does, but things are at the point where I'd like to start again. It's frustrating, because it's been long enough for me to lose a lot of what I had. In the meantime, I've found a love for photography. One of my favourite subjects are birds. But...I don't want to hijack your thread. My apologies. And hey, if you want to go to art school, go for it. I wish you luck.

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy

*slaps this on the counter and wipes brow*
tricia.png

here ya go! if you use it for anything please do credit :D

(I dont think ill be able to do Nyklas as well, ima go take a break from drawing)

Last edited:
I think I just scared my neighbours with my full on opera shriek! OMFG I LOOOOOOOVE her!!! You are a rock star! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! She's effing amazing!

Edit to add: And of course i will credit you if I use this.

I think I just scared my neighbours with my full on opera shriek! OMFG I LOOOOOOOVE her!!! You are a rock star! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! She's effing amazing!

Edit to add: And of course i will credit you if I use this.
Alskdjdksosodkfkndiekwodkdoxj Your welcome!!! I had a lot of fun doing it, I will admit I spent quite literally all day working on it XD

Now, time for a few details about working on it.

• I eyeballed the tattoos I could see and went with a sort of dragon motif since that’s what the one on her shoulder reminded me of when I sketched it out.
  • I went through quite a few pose sketches, none really looked right, so I looked up some poses and took inspiration from a few.
  • Every color you see was brushed in the program with the swatch you see on the bottom, layer effects/opacity is what makes the new colors (cough, the green eyes were done with a exclusion effect on the layer, I try not to create extremely different color like that often with limited color pallettes. It feels like it defeats the point)
  • she was supposed to have a spike bracelet but it got lost in the sketch and I only realized I forgot it when I had begun shading ;-;

<Edit> holy crap I spent 9+ hours just from seeing when I posted in here, mind you I did take breaks but I’d been on the final sketch when I asked what her guitar looked like (o_o)

Last edited:
Alskdjdksosodkfkndiekwodkdoxj Your welcome!!! I had a lot of fun doing it, I will admit I spent quite literally all day working on it XD

Now, time for a few details about working on it.

• I eyeballed the tattoos I could see and went with a sort of dragon motif since that’s what the one on her shoulder reminded me of when I sketched it out.
  • I went through quite a few pose sketches, none really looked right, so I looked up some poses and took inspiration from a few.
  • Every color you see was brushed in the program with the swatch you see on the bottom, layer effects/opacity is what makes the new colors (cough, the green eyes were done with a exclusion effect on the layer, I try not to create extremely different color like that often with limited color pallettes. It feels like it defeats the point)
  • she was supposed to have a spike bracelet but it got lost in the sketch and I only realized I forgot it when I had begun shading ;-;

<Edit> holy crap I spent 9+ hours just from seeing when I posted in here, mind you I did take breaks but I’d been on the final sketch when I asked what her guitar looked like (o_o)
I truly appreciate the work you put into this, and I totally understand. The longest I ever spent on any piece was 46 hours, not including breaks for sleeping, eating and etc.

I love the pop of green in amongst the purple. Green & purple are complementary colours, and they work so well together. You captured her perfectly. ❤️

hello! Can I request a traditional drawing of Tia Saffalin from YTTD? only if you can take it!!^^
905d61bd7b606638b5df35480a72e183.jpg

Hey! Could you take a stab at Aunn? Basic Information » Aunn Tallspine at the RP Repository

The pfp is the most accurate one to her description, but she doesn't have any visible iris or pupils, and I'd like her outfit to be a modified jester's outfit that is semi-revealing. I'm leaving the rest up to you for your customization!

hello! Can I request a traditional drawing of Tia Saffalin from YTTD? only if you can take it!!^^
View attachment 1083908
Hey! Could you take a stab at Aunn? Basic Information » Aunn Tallspine at the RP Repository

The pfp is the most accurate one to her description, but she doesn't have any visible iris or pupils, and I'd like her outfit to be a modified jester's outfit that is semi-revealing. I'm leaving the rest up to you for your customization!
I’ll try but I can’t promise anything, real life is catching up to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back