• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Requesting Rp!

Hello there, I find myself interested primarily in the RWBY and Naruto fandoms you've listed. If you have any space or time available, perhaps we could chat about a potential roleplay utilizing one of them? If not, no hard feelings.

Hello there, I find myself interested primarily in the RWBY and Naruto fandoms you've listed. If you have any space or time available, perhaps we could chat about a potential roleplay utilizing one of them? If not, no hard feelings.

Yes please! Pm me :]

Hmmm I am interested in the Akame ga Kill, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, and Mystic Messenger fandoms but I kinda wanted to know if you were willing to be a male character since I'm kinda a strict person towards females (I could play males as well but its just not my cup of tea).

Hmmm I am interested in the Akame ga Kill, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, and Mystic Messenger fandoms but I kinda wanted to know if you were willing to be a male character since I'm kinda a strict person towards females (I could play males as well but its just not my cup of tea).

Yes, I can play male characters, but I prefere to double up so that I can also play an OC, otherwise I get to bored in the rp.

Akame ga Kill

Deadman Wonderland

I'm interested in these two, do you have a preference for either one?

I'm not leaning to one in particular... I haven't done a rp for either of these so I'm more than up for them!

Yes, I can play male characters, but I prefere to double up so that I can also play an OC, otherwise I get to bored in the rp.

I'm not leaning to one in particular... I haven't done a rp for either of these so I'm more than up for them!

Settled, can we continue this in a PM chat room?

Re bumping since the site is back up. Ignore post count, still loking for Rps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back