• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Requesting Rp!

Amandu

Your Everday Lovable AI
Hello everyone!

I am back and raring to go with rps! I do not have many rules aside from, no godmodding, no one liners, and try to do atleast a paragraph (5 sentances), oh and DO NOT exsclude my character.

I RP mostly fandoms with romance involved, but it does not have to be the center of attention or main focus. I Get a little bored doing Canon x Canon, so I mostly do Canon X OC. I do double up and welcome love triangles or switching crushes, because let's face it, you arn't always after one person for your entire life! Also a note I do not do MxM unless it is pureply OC based. I will however do FXF.

On to the list!

Fandoms:

Naruto

Boruto

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Hunter x Hunter

Akame ga Kill

Kuroko no Basket

No game no life

Pokemon (I have an AU)

Inuyasha

Hajime no Ippo

Ouran High Host Club

NANBAKA

Yuri on Ice

Mystic messenger

RWBY

91 Days

Durarara (all of them!)

Toyko Ghoul

Fruits Basket (I also have two AUs for this!)

Shiki

Tokyo Majin

Future Dairy

Angel Beats 

Soul Eater

Deadman Wounderland

Project K (or most commonly known as K)

Black Cat

Re: Zero

Skip Beat

^If you do not see something here, ask me. I watch ALOT of anime c:^

Others:

Kdramas!

Bigbang!

Im also up for originals as well!

I hope to hear from you soon~!

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. me reading your list= naruto nah.. kuroko no basket on my watch list.. pokemon mayb, ohshc nah... ooo Yuri on Ice.. MYSTIC MESSENGER WOT

So I'm currently on my second play through of that game and its absolutely amazing but I never though of how an rp in that would work so maybe that'd be interesting for an rp? If thats okay. If not uhh hit me up with that pokemon/yuri on ice. 

So.. me reading your list= naruto nah.. kuroko no basket on my watch list.. pokemon mayb, ohshc nah... ooo Yuri on Ice.. MYSTIC MESSENGER WOT

So I'm currently on my second play through of that game and its absolutely amazing but I never though of how an rp in that would work so maybe that'd be interesting for an rp? If thats okay. If not uhh hit me up with that pokemon/yuri on ice. 

:] Have you played all the characters? If not, that's fine. You still get a feel of everyones personalities. 

I'm not sure, I may need to know more information about it (sorry just amazed someone else plays it xD )

Maybe Pokemon?

I'm not sure, I may need to know more information about it (sorry just amazed someone else plays it xD )

Maybe Pokemon?

I actully know alot of people around my area who plays it lol. Sure we can do pokemon

Hooooo boy I see mystic Messenger and I. Am. IN. 

I just finished all the bad and happy ends and it gives my emotional instability more fuel. 

Anyways, you still up for a MysMe rp?

Hooooo boy I see mystic Messenger and I. Am. IN. 

I just finished all the bad and happy ends and it gives my emotional instability more fuel. 

Anyways, you still up for a MysMe rp?

Yes I would! I unfortunantly am bad at getting bad endings lol. But I read up on em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back