• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Requesting Partner - Animal Transformation RP

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I was watching Mr. Peabody and Sherman today, and I felt inspired by the scene at school. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an Intermediate to Advanced Storyline about a human who is changed into a dog by your character who is either an elementary or a high school girl. This would be in response to my character maybe showing her up in classes? You can pick reason as yours would be transforming mine.

I would request that any parties who are interested be willing and capable of writing at least three paragraphs per post. Details should be provided with every post. As with that idea of a younger character changing a brother or boyfriend or schoolmate into her new pet would put strain on the communication boundaries since the new dog would not be able to talk anymore. Age of our characters will also play a factor.

If you are interested please send me a private message with the details about what you would like to do, and the details of your intended character or reason for change. I will not check the thread often so I may miss your reply if you post your interest here. I value detailed and insightful responses.

I have included a copy of the scene for inspiration:

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back