• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Requesting "Advanced" Long-Term Partner

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am on the search again for another Long-Term Partner who is capable of writing detailed and advanced quality posts. In this I am looking for someone who will respond daily or at least once every couple of days, the type of person who will be honest with me if they need a few days to sort of real world or wont randomly bail if story starts to become boring and will work together to make it more interesting. I am looking for someone who is able to write 3 - 6 Paragraph posts on average or more as inspired. A person who can describe a scene and the emotions of a character. A character who understands there is more to a good post than actions or dialogues.

As for my interests I am open to a variety of themes, I do like to do fantasy or anime type of worlds (all original - no cannon characters). I am open to modern as well or historical. I find that a lot of my stories tend to focus either on relationships such as a man and a woman, or more family bonds such as sisterhood or mother and daughter type of story. I have played characters anywhere from infants to seniors, from damsels in distress to heroines, and all the female characters in-between. Lately, I have been quite interested in "transformed" characters such as a man turned into a woman, an adult turned into a child, a human into an animal, or other stuff.

If you would be interested in doing a story than please send me a message with some ideas,
~Serenity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back