• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Repost! Looking for Partners! (ignore prefix)

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hey everyone, just looking for some amazing detailed writers to have as an amazing RP partner! I've always been more of a fan of one on one only because I've never once done a successful group RP. They've either died out or been monopolized.

ANYWAY. Here are some of the RP's I like to do. Though I am open to ideas of new things!

I like to play the female role, all of my male characters come out being feminine anyway.

All the ideas with a * are the ones I have done before and have a good idea about:

PrincessxServant

PrincessxKnight

PrincexServant

RobotxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

GhostxHuman

PoorxRich*

"Missing Pieces"****

PopularxOutcast

I am up for a lot of fandom Rp's like

Fruits Basket

Ouran highschool host club

InuYasha

Shadow hunter (mortal instruments/infernal devices)<--- LOVE THIS ONE.

Harry potter

Percy Jackson

I'm a reader so ask me about a series if I didn't list it!!

Hello! I'd like to perhaps do a Harry Potter roleplay with you. Would you be willing to double up on OCs so that I could play a female as well? I may have an intriguing plotline for you if you'd like to message me. (I'm too new to send new messages lol)

Hey, do you mind doubling up? Because if you're okay with doubling, I'd love to plot out a Harry Potter RP w/ you. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back