• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[REOPENED] The Apocalypse Needs a Hero (choose your own adventure?)

PavellumPendulum

professional gay kid
EDIT: Opening this back up. If you already sent me a sample in the past and are still interested, feel free to contact me again.

Hi, I'm Audrey! Dunno if you wanna know anything about me, but here's my main partner search page. Anyways, bet you're wondering what all this is about. So in honor of the season 3 of Walking Dead the game coming out, I decided I wanted to try out an idea I've had for a while.

Basically, I would be creating a world for you to interact with via your character. This would be set in the universe of The Walking Dead, but not really have any affiliation to the canon characters: mostly just the same feel and zombie type. It would be up to your character to decide how to react to the different characters I'd send their way, whether it be people with bad intentions and nice facades or worse. I wouldn't be godmodding your character, just to be clear, I'd simply be setting the scene around them.

The main difference is that I will not have a set character. I will base the way the story goes off of what your character does and anything else we want to incorporate. Will your character create a full group capable of taking care of themselves? Will they be betrayed along the way? Who knows!

I realize this is really open ended but I hope someone gets my drift.

Quick things, in case you don't read my partner search:

- I rp in third person, past tense with a minimum of 1 paragraph going onto 5+ if I feel it's necessary. On average, I aim for about two.

- Please PM me with a sample of your writing style if you're interested: I have a very specific taste. Please don't be offended if I turn you away, I'm just looking for something in particular.

- I would like at least one reply everyday. If not everyday, at least once every 1-3 days. I understand things happen and I don't mind if you take longer as long as you tell me what's up! I hate having partners disappear on me ;;

- Please be up to do this longterm! I really want to make an intricate, long lasting storyline, and I have a lot planned that I don't want to see go to waste ////

That's it! Hope I can find a partner. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy I was the first here! I'm gonna send you a sample right now (This is an old sample from about a year ago so just know I write a lot better now haha)

C-Can I still get in on this? Please?

I know the writing sample, but are you still looking?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always like seeing threads like these. Choose your own adventure RPs are amazing. Though I prefer being on the "creator" side of things and won't be applying, I'd love to read this once it gets going!

Loving this with my current partner, so I'd like to take one more person to explore more arc ideas and possibilities!! Please let me build a world for you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back