• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Renegade {Interest Check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Date: 12/25/33

File Name: Judgement Day

File Code: K567D82J13

"I don't have long until they find out what I'm doing, and shut down this broadcast.. My name is Mathew Aldmoor, and this is for whoever will listen. On 5/12/2032, President Condarco issued a global flue vaccine.. Yet it was no normal vaccine. It carried electronic receptors. These receptors were code named; ER. The 'ER's moved their way from the entry point, up to the heart where they split into equal halves, One half remaining the in heart, The other half traveling up into the brain. They attached themselves into the cerebellum,( which controls balance, motor control, but is also involved in some cognitive functions such as attention, language, emotional functions) The brain stem, (which includes the medulla, the pons and the midbrain, controls breathing, digestion, heart rate and other autonomic processes, as well as connecting the brain with the spinal cord and the rest of the body.) And lastly, The cerebral cortex ( Which plays a key role in memory, attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language and consciousness.)." *Banging on a distant door* "On 1/1/2033 another 'vaccine' was given, Code named Pax-20. This substance caused the ER to fulfill their entire purpose, To block any emotion, memory, and even daily function. The Er traveled into the victim's brains, to be able to see what they see, and to control the now mindless host at the Government's mercy. For anyone listening to this, You need to stop this. They are planing something terrible, I've seen their plans myself." *Sound of a door breaking* "Stop Judgement day!" *Distorted noises, then static.*

________________________________________________________________________________

Those who never received the vaccines created a small group called The Renegade. Their former leader Mathew Aldmoor was sent out on a mission for a good year away from the group with very limited contact. One 12/25/2033, they were sent this voice recording stating all the facts they needed to understand how the citizens of the united states became mindless zombies that were basically bent on capturing The Renegade if they were seen within the walls of city. Mathew never returned back to camp after this recording was delivered. After almost a year of surviving on their own, The renegade is highly trained in assassinating the Cyborgs, Their Mechanical Mutts, and the mindless used-to-be humans. Yet the government has more tricks up their sleeves then just Mechanical humans and canines.

________________________________________________________________________________

A group role-play based on surviving and plotting against this new found government.

Those who join must be AT LEAST intermediate writers. Who can write a
minimum of seven sentences per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I have been doing more relaxed rps lately and need to get back to what I love. Seems like a good one to do that with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back