• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Removed]

Hey, i'd be interested in humanXdemon, or what I'd really like to do is HumanXvampire, I know this is not on your list but it's just a suggestion

I'm down for a mxf demonxhuman if you're still interested, and if you're all right with playing a male!demon?

Hey, I'm not sure what experience levels you're looking for, but I can usually type up a short sentence if you gimme enough to reply to. I'd really like to learn too! Also, I've never done romance role playing before, but Alien x Human sounds pretty cool! I usually prefer to roleplay males but for Alien x Human I'm okay with the role of either male alien, female alien, or female human. I might be awkward with it though because y'know, it'd be my first. So perhaps not romance as a main plot, maybe a sub... (also I have not ever experienced romance or any romantic feelings before either)
I'd also like a plot without romance too, whichever you prefer! It's fine if you don't wanna roleplay with me though, or you're busy enough already! I might even be a bit intimidated too but if I am I'll warm up. Probably.

Hey there!
Your post caught my attention.
As you're still looking, I thought I'd let you know I'd like to have you as a long-term partner. In terms of roleplaying I do prefer detailed, but I can do less than that. Minimum of a paragraph. Most likely, I will give you more than that to work with. Please PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back