• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Remnants of Man

Greater Soul Gem

Filled with Greater Soul. Value 5823. Weight 0.5.
Remnants of Man

It was 150 when the start of darkness fell upon the Earth and its people. A mysterious, old war that lasted 15 years fell upon the world, causing millions of damage to economy and infrastructure. Then came "The Decay". The plague swept across entire states, provinces, and countries across the already damaged countries and population, killing off humanity like flies. The disease then weakened but civilization (as we know it) was dead...

But humanity itself was not. While the Decay still remained and From the ashes rised the remnants of man, who established petty factions, gangs, and clans 60 years ago, marking another chapter in humanity and its story. But while the bigger picture continues to play, there is also a smaller, less significant story. And that story is yours. You are of the remnants of man, inhabiting what remains of New York City, and be you a traveller or trader, scavenger or raider, your fate will end with death, along with everybody else's. Do what you will with life, but understand that all your actions will have big consequences, whether you know it or not.

(Information regarding "The Decay")
---
The Decay is airborne and can affect you if you inhale it, so avoid anybody who might be infected. Symptons include the skin slowly becoming grey, dry, and rough, along with migraines and stiffness within the body. There is a very low chance of fighting the disease off, and if you fail to do so, you will die within 2 days of catching the disease due to brain shutdown. The bodies can still spread the disease until it begins to rot.
(Hello RPNation! I recently returned to this website after I went inactive for many months. I wasn't sure if I should put this in Modern but I was leaning towards Futuristic anyways. My interest check may be a bit rusty so feel free to ask any questions.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back