• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man [Zombie Apocalypse Rp]

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

Jackson stroked his stubby beard some more while thinking. "Alright. I guess we can think of something." Jackson said. Looking at Boyd he realized that this guy was way older than him. He understood why he wasn't gonna come with him. But when he mentioned a car something sparked in Mac's mind. "The shop I work... worked at might have some gas there. My boss always locks up the spare gas to keep it safe from robbers. " Jackson said enthusiastically. 

@Gui

Boyd Killman

Putting his bottle back into his bag Boyd grinned. This was good. The young man was proving useful and the two could work something out. 

"Good,how far do you reckon that is? Can we get to it via rooftops?" Boyd asked as he put is bag back on and checked down on the streets. 

A group of 'THEM' shambled through the streets as he scanned the area. If it was close and it could be accessed through the rooftops they might be able to make something happen as long as they took it easy.

@Reaper 1-1 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

"Not too far. It's just past my apartment building. It'll take 15 minutes tops." Jackson replied. He looked back down to the street and saw a hoard moving down towards them. "The rooftops are the only option we got. And if you want to keep your car I suggest we start moving." Jackson said before walking back the way he came. "I'll go slow."

@Gui

Boyd Killman

Boyd shook his head in agreement. He holstered his weapon on his lower back holster and madensure his backpack was on tight. 

"Lead the way son,I'll try not to slow you down." Boyd responded .

He knew he was a bit of a hindrance to the boy but he knew he had his role. What he really wanted was an aircraft. He knew his friend James could provide one. Maybe there was an airport nearby? That was a plan for another day. 

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

"Ok. Let's go." Jackson said before hopping to the next building. "You from around here?" Jackson asked. He was just trying to do something to break the silence. Other than the screaming around the city. He continued in the same direction, hoping from rooftop to rooftop, for about ten minutes. " Hey, here faster than I thought. The hatch is right over here." Jackson said before walking over to the hatch. He had no idea what was in store for them when they got in.

@Gui

Boyd Killman

Boyd grunted a few times as he hopped from building to building. If the spaces were much larger it would be a different story. 

" I'm from Texas ,I was road tripping for a while now. This happened and well here we are. I have a friend who has a near the great lakes. If I get what I need I'm headed up there your welcome to come with ." Boyd said as he grunted once more jumping over another obstacle. 

As they arrived Boyd took a knee and signalled the boy to do the same. 

"Here's the plan, we open the hatch and check it out from here. If we see no one we throw this rock in a direction far from the hatch and see. " Boyd grabbed a rock as he explained his plan looking at boy for confirmation

@Reaper 1-1

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

"Nah. I'm gonna stay here. I might stay with you until you go to leave town if that's alright with you." Jackson said. When Boyd arrived at the hatch he knelt down. After listening to the plan he nodded his head in agreement and opened the hatch. It was a 8 foot drop to the floor in the back of the shop. Jackson didn't see anything but he heard something. He peaked his head in for a second and saw his boss. He was turned and just walking around in there. "Ok. My boss is in there. He's turned. We need the keys on his belt to open the vault so distracting him is not an option. I'll drop on him when he is under the hatch. I'll stab him in the head. Should take him out." Jackson said before getting ready to hop down. "See you in a minute".

@Gui

Boyd saw the 'BOSS' shambling around. After hearing Mac's suggestion Boyd agreed. Before he could jumped down Boyd patted him on the back. 

"Good luck son." Said Boyd as he unhosltered his weapon. 

He aimed his weapon down the hatch. Line of sight wasn't the best but he COULD see the 'BOSS'. He was ready just in case the boy needed it. Boyd was yet to see what Mac was made of. 

@Reaper 1-1

Kodi was not an idiot he could see that the hoard he had caught the attention of was getting bigger.

Firing off the last rounds in his pistol, he spun the baseball bat again like a baton, cutting himself a path through the hoard.

Looking around he spotted the truck and gave a grin and a wave, completely indifferent to the blood and gore covering him.

Breaking out into a sprint, he jumped and landed rather un gracefully into the bed of the truck, not even acknowledging the fact

that he just invited himself.

"So where are we going?"

He said in a grin as his hand quickly opened one of the packets of ammo he had "liberated" from the gun and ammo shop and began to fire at the hoard

that had decided to follow him albeit at a slower pace than he had moved.

All in all this day was turning out to be fun, he thought with a grin before tapping the roof of the truck

"Yo braveheart get a move on"

@HumansArentReal

@Eternal-Weekend

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

"Alright." Jackson said. He readied himself to jump. "3..2..1" He said before dropping down. He landed on his boss as planned and then plunged the knife deep into his boss's skull. He dropped dead immediately. Jackson looked around the room and saw something he wish he never thought of. His coworker's stomach was tore open and his boss has been eating out of him as if he was a bowl. Jackson gagged before searching the corpse to find the keys. He looked up to Boyd and said "I'm just gonna grab the gas and either meet you up there or just had it up. Depending on how much there is.". Jackson moved over to the vault and unlocked it. There was 4 canisters of gas in it. Fully filled. Jackpot

@Gui

Boyd Killman

Boyd reholstered his weapon and gave Mac a thumbs up. He shook his head in agreement to Mac's plan. As Mac was looking through the garage Boyd had an epiphany. He still needed provisions so he would still be here for a while poss more than a day. 

Without a second thought he said. ."In coming down" as he grabbed onto the edge of the latch hanging off. Now he only had to drop roughly 3 feet. Boyd dropped with a small "ummmfff"

He looked around seeing the dead bodies. He shook his head , it was a shame about these poor souls. 

" Listen Mac, I need to get more provisions so that may take a while. This is a garage,this is about as good a place as any to hideout. " Boyd exclaimed as he began to check the rest of the shop with his hand on his gun. 

As expected only two doors. The main entrance door and a back door with one large window. They could cover those up. The bay doors were already down. They could make a ladder and possibly fine survivors. 

"Listen Mac I have an idea let me know what you think. " said Boyd as he put his hand on Mac explaining his previous train of thought. 

@Reaper 1-1

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

After listening to Boyd's plan Mac thought for a moment. "Sounds good. Just hope people didn't loot the garage bay to bad." Jackson replied to Boyd's suggestion. The garage was a place of happiness to Jackson before the outbreak. Him and his coworkers having a laugh almost every hour of his shift. Now, it was a painful reminder that shit had hit the fan quick. "If we are boarding this place up then the first job is clean up. The we can move onto getting supplies and shit." Mac said before walking out into what they had for a waiting room. There were a few chairs against the window and some more by the counter. "Ah, I loved coming to work here. Always had a blast talking to coworkers, clients, anyone that walked in really." Jackson said while reminiscing about the fun he had. It was a dark day for everyone. No doubt about it. Only if it hadn't have happened.

@Gui

Boyd nodded in agreement. Boyd began to look for supplies they could use to board up the shop. 

"You know this place inside and out. Let's get some drills and board up the windows and doors. Once we secure the shop we can open one bay door and move the bodies outside. Afterwards we can spray paint on the bay doors a message for others, yeah?" Asked Boyd as he sifts through cabinets looking for materials. 

@Reaper 1-1

OOC:

@Reaper 1-1 Please avoid going below 4 or so lines please, very much appreciated

Jackson "Mac" MacMillan

"Sounds good. Check my personal locker in the bay for a drill. The screws should be on a shelf next to it. I'll find some sheet metal in the back ." Jackson said before walking off. He didn't know how much sheet metal his boss kept in the back. All he knew was that he had some. His boss never told him why though. He stopped walking and turned towards Boyd. "Oops, your gonna need my key" Jackson said before grabbing out his wallet to get his key. Mac got out his key and tossed it to Boyd. Surely he could catch them, he's not that old. After tossing his key to Boyd, Mac made his way to the back door and opened it. He was quickly met by a gaping jaw want him for lunch. "FUCK" he shouted before turning with the creature's head in his hands. Mac slammed the zombie's head into the door a few times. He released it and the zomb dropped dead. "Motherfucker!" He grumbled before stomping on the thing some more. Another one bit the dust.

@Gui

Boyd caught the keys with his off hand. However as soon a he heard the commotion he unholstered his weapon. All was for naught as he saw the boy dispatch the undead. The boy was tanacios he had to give him that. 

Continuing on his business Boyd opened Mac's locker grabbing the drill and screws. Before he could contiune he grabbed a can of spray paint of a shelf. 

"Mac catch." Said Boyd as he tossed the black spray can to Mac. 

"Write 'Shelter here knock x4 times for entry. On both bay doors. I'll find something to wrap up the deceased. " Boyd pointed at both bay doors as he placed the drill and screws on the table. 

@Reaper 1-1

ARCHIE MURDOCH McKEEGAN

Keeping a close eye on the newest addition to their current small grouping, Archie stepped on the gas, reversing from the diagonal position he'd thrown the vehicle into after spotting the young woman. Curses reeled from his lips, some in a guttural, foreign language, others in plain old English which were the easiest to decipher. Yet leaning toward the window hear what she had to say, the Scotsman glanced back and gave a slight shrug. "I dunnae know, hen. Out the city is what I'm aimin' for. More rural we are, more time we 'ave tae wait this thing out." As he shoved the pedals down, the car jolted forwards. Yet that wasn't the only reason he heard the tumble of something more than just running over a corpse. An uninvited guest. Holding the steering wheel with one hand, he dangerously leaned out the window and stuck up both fingers. "I AIN'T A BLOODY TAXI YE YANKEE BASTARD, WHO DAE YE THINK YE ARE JUMPIN' ON TRUCKS LIKE THAT. HIGH HEAVENS ITS LIKE PEOPLE WANT TAE DIE FROM STUPIDITY INSTEAD OF FEKKIN' APOCALYPTIC CONDITIONS. GO FUCK YERSELF YOU WEE WANKER. THIS IS ME GETTIN' A BLOODY MOVE ON, AND UNLESS YE DON'T WANT A SHOTGUN UP YER ARSE, I SUGGEST YOU SIT DOWN AND PLAY NICE LADDIE."

Surprisingly, he'd done this a lot before the apocalypse too.

Collapsing back into the driver's seat, he glanced over at Melanie. "Ye know, I'd expect a lot more from the public." Quite calmly, he then continued to whistle whilst smoothing down his beard and nodding to himself. "Al-righty, gonna have to take the main road down, past the Elementary." He murmured, tilting his head as they approached. Barreling through the destruction and chaos, Archie had a look of determination in his expression as they sped down the bloody, organ splattered tarmac. The world was changing. And adapting would become a second nature. 

Slowing down past the school, there appeared another vehicle. Inhabitants, quite alive for first impressions. One, did appear to be quite stark raving mad. Pulling up beside it, and keeping his foot down to match their own speed. Winding the window down gradually, he once again, leant out as he'd done before - yet with less swearing. "OI, HEY-" Placing finger and thumb in his mouth, McKeegan whistled sharply at the car. 

(I am so smooth with writing quick travel to places amirite mmm watcha sayyy)

Beaming a smile at the Scotsman and co, the crazy apocalypse survivor motioned for the driver of the other car to stay put as attempted to stand on the roof of the moving car that he was on. Wobbling and shifting back and forth as he struggled for balance, a crazy grin plastered his face as he attempted to stand straight on the vehicle. Eventually he got enough balance to feel confident in standing up like a toddler taking its first steps. And then he jumped. Onto the other car's roof. With a mad yell of excitement. There was a thud as his body impacted on the metal casing and fingers appeared at the very top of the windscreen. Kypher shouted down at the driver over the wind due to their speed, "HEY, I'M KY- FUCK!" The profanity was due to the car hitting a bump in the road, causing Kypher to hit his head on the roof. A small trickle of blood ran down his forehead and cheek but he paid no heed to it, his grin still going strong like a dog sticking its head out the window. 

@HumansArentReal @everyone else that's here

Richard ran down an alley way and was struck in the neck by a scared survivor who he shot down out of anger. He was gonna yell but coughed instead. He just kept running afterwards... He soon ran into a house and to the second floor, blocking his current room and making sure he was safe. He checked his guns and mask, wiping the blood off and clearing it. He breathed in and sighed as he sat down. He soon stripped 'POLICE' and 'SWAT' off his gear, leaving just the armor and a number. '13' was on the shoulder plate. After a few minutes he got up and checked the room, finding some 9mm rounds, he sadly can't use them, his handgun uses .45 ACP... But then his stupid self realized his MP5 uses the parabellums. He peeked out through the windows and saw people in the streets, running and hiding. He closed the blinds, he wanted to help but feared for what might happen to him... He fixed his helmet and decided to call his new safe area 'home'... or, just a place to sleep. He stayed awake... waiting for a sign of help... He just listened to the outside world now...

(I was debating on to add ambiance, I went against) 

Carley Judge

- - -

The streets were littered with dead, undead, and dying. Screams not-so-far-away chilled her to the bone. She knew that if she didn't keep moving, though, she would join the symphony of suffering, and become someone's afternoon snack.

The vehicle she'd heard seemed to be long gone, or had been attacked or stopped for some reason. Either way, she was in the middle of a goddamn bloodbath with nothing but a hammer to defend herself. But, even with said hammer, she was dead if she didn't find help soon. There had to be someone out there who wasn't being eaten or trying to eat her, right? She had to keep looking. Carley knew that most people would either be holed up somewhere or on the main streets trying to escape the city, but decided to stick to the backalleys and side streets. They were relatively safer, considering most people died trying to get out, but they were still everywhere.

After almost twenty minutes of lip-biting and main-road-avoiding, Carley realized that she didn't have much of a choice. She hadn't found anything but carnage where she was. The only way she'd find someone to help her was by searching along Main Street, if there was anyone left at all. She changed course, moving through the silent neighborhood before slowing making her way along the body-littered street that ran the length of the city.

(She's moving in the general direction of the school, since most of y'all seem to be there. XD)

Maddison Clarke

Maddison eyed the newcomer in the truck bed with her, untrusting and cautious. He seemed slightly off his rocker, causing to slowly and defensively draw a throwing dagger from her thigh holster. She wasn't one to talk much, but released a slee of cuss words when she felt a cold slimy hand grab her arm. Instinctively, Maddison turned and thrust the dagger into the eye socket of her attacker. The creature fell to the ground, unmoving. 

Soon the truck began moving again, crossing town so quickly Maddison had to sit on the side of the bed so she wouldn't lose her balance. Eventually, another car came into view, full of people who seemed coherent and non-undead. Maddison held her ground, knife still drawn. She was nothing if not careful. 

@Haus Of Alaska @HumansArentReal 

Richard peeked out of his window and saw that the area was calm... he didn't hear anything outside of his door. He unblocked his room and grabbed his backpack full of supplies and walked out and into the streets, he began walking through the streets, looking at the carnage... He hated what he saw. Dead everywhere, burning houses, bodies beaten and eaten. Shot and mutilated... He saw people managing a house, he hid behind an overturned car and watched their movements...

@HumansArentReal(Where is everyone? Everyone bunched or scattered?)

Donnee stood for a moment longer, until he realized that the crazies were now all over the street, and that he would have to move. Putting away his new loot, and wearing his pack over his sholders, Donnee took run and headed the other way, parting ways with his old friend, "find me, and we'll talk" he said, before taking jog towards an alley, and heading inwards. Donnee had soon been let out near a hardware store, and stood huffing, tring to catch his breath and think. "The supplies can wait for a while, I need a safe place to collect my thoughts, and maybe a vehicle, but where" Donnee thought, still out of breath. He found himself stumped, unable to make a desision until he looked west and realized he was near the suburbs, "of course, there's a path from these fancy homes that leads towards their radio broadcasting station, and not only is their a gate around it, but with that equipment I could try to signal someone, and they could take we to the stash" Donnee finished, smiling at his own cleverness.

It was about 45 minutes later, and he found himself going through the torn gate, and looking around. Not alot of crazies to see, but there was a truck with two in them, "no doubt the reason the gates down" he thought to himself, popping his fingers and getting to work. 30 minutes later he had the place secured. Donnee had killed the crazies in the truck, and had closed the gate, hoping it would do for the time being (the gate was usually locked, the the truck was easily able to plow through it). Donnee had made his way inside to a mostly deserted and empty place, and after checking every room and killing a few more crazies, continued to use some of the desk chairs to block the side doors, leaving only the front door for crazies to enter, which he was sure he could defend. Finally done, Donnee smiled "that was easier that I thought, now to work". At last, he had made it to where the broadcast were made, found what looked like a microphone, and flipped some switches (he didn't know what he was doing, but was satisfied when all the lights shown green), and began his broadcast "Attention anyone alive enough to listen, I an held up at a broadcasting station. It's location is near the Eastern Suburbs, and I need your help, please come." And Donnee finished, sitting in a desk and smiling at his handiwork.

OOC: So sorry @Tiny Cosmic, but I had to leave you. Anyone else who is willing to rp with me, I'm open.

Richards radio exploded with a broadcast from a survivor, he quickly covered it with a hand and turned it down... 'Radio station?' he thought to himself... He looked at the distant tower and shrugged, these people seem to be safe and sound right now... He wrote down his radio freq and wrapped a few zip ties onto a rock and threw it at the people. Then took off running. They seemed more occupied with making the building a safe zone... He reached the entrance to the radio station... He walked towards it in tactical mode, scanning the area and making sure he was safe... He got to the door and knocked in morse(?) code. 'S...W...A...T'. He hopes whoever is inside is safe and not insane, as 'SWAT' is a trigger for attack... 

@CabalAnomicPotato

Donnee was still wide awake when he heard the slight clicking sound of a soft knock on the front door. "Crazy...or did my broadcast work" he thought, holding his Beretta in one hand and quickly (but quietly) heading towards were the entrance is, careful to hug the walls rather than approach the entrance out in the open. As Donnee reached the intersection between the main room and the rest of the complex, he decided to peak around the corner a bit, and was relieved to see that this person didn't seem crazy, "The door is open, but come in with your hands in the air, or I will be forced to take...drastic measures..." Donnee finished, using his charming do-what-i-say voice, and holding his pistol at shoot ready point, in case the guy decided to try something funny.

@_Misguided Neko_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back