• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Remember NBC's Hannibal?

HUBRlS

Disgusting
Most people probably wouldn't, tragically. The show was based on the novels and movies, featuring Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs. I loved the show because the dialogue was all very intense, and most of the time everyone had an ulterior motive that you could only understand if you tried to read between the lines. Back when the show was still on I used to role play with someone, each of us taking the roles of Will Graham and Hannibal. It was a lot of fun to play around with Hannibal's penchant for manipulation and I would love to recreate that if anyone has seen it. We can come up with the plot together as I'm fine with both an alternate universe and something that aligns with the main plot.

I apologize that there isn't more flair to this post. I should be selling the idea way more than I am, but in all honesty I don't have much hope of this working out. It has been so long since the show aired. Maybe one of you will make me very happy! ;)

Hey there! I've seen a few episodes and I know the basic plot :) I'd rp this with you! I have a female oc I'd love to try out! Would you be willing to play Will so I can pair her with him?

Hey there! I've seen a few episodes and I know the basic plot :) I'd rp this with you! I have a female oc I'd love to try out! Would you be willing to play Will so I can pair her with him?
That's interesting, why not? I can't send pms right now but if you're willing to message me we can talk about it!

Hi there! Actually I'm a huge fan of the show and books though I have a bad memory of them considering I haven't read them in a while but I'm pretty much still hoping for season 4 here. The finale makes you crave for more somehow right?
Anyway I am interested, Hannibal is such an interesting character that it is hard to pass up. Unfortunately I don't have 10 posts yet but I'm racking them up.

Roleplay wise I have to say that out of the characters from the show I only have a Bedelia muse and a serial killer OC that might interest you.

Good evening, I would definitely be interested in a Hannibal rp. I was a huge fan of the show (even have a Hannigram tattoo)

I'd love to chat more about this!

Hi, I have seen Hannibal (and loved it) and have read the original books and seen all the other movies as well (let's just say I'm a fanatic). If you're still willing to rp this, I'm game. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back