• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (A Werewolf RP) OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ok, my post will be up shortly. Additionally, if anyone wants to do some plotting, in terms of premonitions of the future, please let me know! It's kind of hard to play a seer in a roleplay if you don't know what's going to happen, lol ;w;

Seeing as Sara just called for the medicine wolfy, I guess it’ll be time for him to go fix Sirius up.

Plus, I also see this as a chance to demo Vincent’s magic in-chat.

Enum Enum feel free for YC to shoot MC or just talk itd be interesting either way but jsyk i dont mind Quill getting hurt

bonesbo bonesbo Noted! I probably wont injure, just scare. No need for fighting this early on. Feel free to cause some damage to me if you'd like, MC will probably try to escape if there's a problem.

so in the situation that Enum Enum are in, should it last longer, should we continue in the main thread or maybe a separate PM or in the discord chat? bc i know some people don't like when its only two people taking up lots of notifications and messages in the main thread but if no one objects

I mean, I for one would like other people to post, since I tend to get nervous that they might get discouraged from continuing.

I mean, I for one would like other people to post, since I tend to get nervous that they might get discouraged from continuing.
yeah i feel that. so do you think that the side ‘adventure’ discourages or doesnt affect? i dont want to bother people nor discourage others from participating

yeah i feel that. so do you think that the side ‘adventure’ discourages or doesnt affect? i dont want to bother people nor discourage others from participating
I'm unsure, but I feel like there could be a bit more spacing, so that way perhaps all of the individual story arcs can get more of an equal amount of attention.

bonesbo bonesbo quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Uh let's at least wait til tomorrow. If nobody posts for a while, we can take this someplace else for a time. I was going to try avoiding a separate adventure, but whatever happens sort of happens, yknow? We'll take any course of action that's recommended.

bonesbo bonesbo Uh let's at least wait til tomorrow. If nobody posts for a while, we can take this someplace else for a time. I was going to try avoiding a separate adventure, but whatever happens sort of happens, yknow? We'll take any course of action that's recommended.

okay whoops i didnt see this in time ill stop for now then or we could continue elsewhere later perhaps

I'm really sorry I think I'm gonna have to jump out of this one. Life got super busy all of a sudden. :( Sorry about that guys!

Hey guys, I just now literally got down a mountain haha. I apologize for my absence, I do hope everyone is still interested in the roleplay though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back