• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (A Werewolf RP) OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alrighty, so I had a particularly interesting idea for a detail surrounding my Delta that I want to bring up before I write out my CS, to run it by you.

I’m aware that the Delta is meant to scavenge for herbs and medicine and whatnot, but I’m considering giving him access to a healing magic spell. It would only be for emergencies, of course.

Alrighty, so I had a particularly interesting idea for a detail surrounding my Delta that I want to bring up before I write out my CS, to run it by you.

I’m aware that the Delta is meant to scavenge for herbs and medicine and whatnot, but I’m considering giving him access to a healing magic spell. It would only be for emergencies, of course.
Of course! I’m totally okay with that!

obviously id think that this pack is established to some degree and most of the wolves know each other, right?
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 do you think perhaps Vincent and Quill could be friends? I base it off the idea that you stated Vincent likes to talk about the occult to anyone willing to listen and I was thinking that Quill would be a great listener and loves subjects like these

It’s different for every werewolf story i read/ write : how are the characters able to communicate when in wolf form? do they talk aloud or is it like psychic/mentally?

It’s different for every werewolf story i read/ write : how are the characters able to communicate when in wolf form? do they talk aloud or is it like psychic/mentally?
To be honest, I think it would be best if it was mentally, but I’m not sure.

Don't worry, an interaction will come from me next post. I'll be honest, I'm not used to being in RP's with this many characters. :puff:

That said, I really do enjoy this RP.

Hi! eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch I really didn’t mean to ignore your interaction, I’m just on mobile and I can’t exactly read the bbcode text ;v;

Also, I’m really sick right now guys. And I may or may not be thrown in the hospital, I will try my best to continue this RP.

Anyone feel free to find Sirius.

S Shibe - he has been in the territory for awhile, maybe they know of his presence but have yet to spot him?

Hey sorry I haven't been getting notifications!! :( I was thinking she'd be out hunting for the pack.
ah okay so i suppose not out with the other hunting pack - and since Shibe might be out for a while could you hop in with your alpha-ness ?

Yup I just gotta check this often cause rpn sucks at notifications.
honestly i feel that - i made a whole new email and set the email on my phone to give me notifications for the things i want, and then i have desktop notifications now thank goodness they added that

Okaysies, why the heck isn’t RPN not giving me notifications?

My apologies for my absence, I should get out a very lengthy reply tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back