• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Relic Champions

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
Relic Champions is a fantasy/sci-fi roleplay based on a universe I made up. The Relic Champions are the characters we will be playing as, and the Void walkers are the enemy. Keep reading for the history of this parallel universe.

History
The year was 2015. It was an average day, until archaeologists uncovered a structure with an artifact nearby that fit into a pedestal in the middle of the structure. No one was prepared for what happened when they fit the artifact inside the altar. Shock waves ruptured across the earth, releasing a new type of energy: relic energy. Relic energy had near magical properties, and there was constant regeneration of it. Dimensional travel was invented using relic energy, with scientists traveling and taking blueprints for this dimension and building machines that were seen as futuristic. With this new power, humanity sparked a new golden age. However, a dark force was building in the background. They were the Void walkers, and they were feared. Many dismissed them as rumor. They had been storing weaponry and war supplies in hopes of global domination, and in the year of 2164, they attacked all major countries with armies of robots, humans, and clones. The void walkers almost succeeded. But then...

Nine heroes came.

Characters
Here is some starting info for the characters. Each character has elemental types and names I picked out, but the rest is up to you. I will wait until I get 4 posts on this thread to put up the character sheets.
Lux and Tenebris
Elements: Light and Darkness
Ignis
Element: Fire
Terra
Element: Earth
Aqua
Element: Water
Ventus
Element: Wind
Tempest
Element: Lightning