• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rejected Connection (Muse x SSS)

Yang Mi awkwardly smiled when she felt Akechi's arm around her waist, "I get my bad luck from my mother, she would always get hurt or something bad would happen to her once in a while. When she met my dad her bad luck started to dial down." Yang Mi tried to stand back up, "I'll take care of myself now." She continued to struggle to get up from his grip. To avoid being an irritant she just sat down. Yang Mi tried to avoid eye contact with Akechi to not embarrass herself, literally anything she did was called an embarrassment.

"I don't believe in superstitions like that," he simply stated and then added, "A persons luck is bad simply becasue they expect it to be that way." With that said she keeps his hold on the young woman and then spoke once more, "By take care of yourself do you mean fall on your face again?" After he said all of that he stood from the couch and walked to the kitchen him motioning for her to stay there, shortly after he returned and took his spot next to her again. He handed hr a glass of water and said with a nod, "Drink. I still need to take you clothes shopping today."

She needed to be a bit more well adjusted before they even think about going out, so for now he figured on letting her get some liquids and rest on the couch until she feels she is ready. So with that in mind he added and then put his arm back around her waist, "When you're ready let me know." His eyes then turned back toward the television.

To avoid causing Akechi trouble she pouted a bit, yet drank the water he had given her. She chugged the water and set it down on the table, "There. I'm done~ Can you let me go now?!" Yang Mi tried to wiggle herself out of his grasp, she started to get annoyed when she couldn't and she tried to come up with an excuse for him to let her go, "I'm on my period and I have to change you know what. So if you could politely let me go so I can get dress I will be satisfied." She gave him a half-hearted smile and reached for his hand.

"You're a horrible lair," he said with a light nod of his head as he looked her right in the eye, him then simply releasing her and letting her go and get ready. With that said he also stood from the couch and walked into his room, him leaving the door open as he looked through his closet. After a short moment of looking he took out what he was going to use for the day, him saying as he looked out of the door, "Just use some of mothers old clothes in her room for now." With that said he closed the door and started to get changed, him more or less just wanting to get the shopping done. Although considering who he had to go with he would probably have to keep an eye on her.

Yang Mi smiled when she received the clothes from Akechi, "Thank you." As she started to get dressed she laid her eyes on the love note on her desk. She sighed and ignored it. While she had taken forever to get dressed, she simply said to herself, "I don't even like him anymore." Yang Mi walked into the living room and waited for further instructions from Akechi. She crossed her arms and thought of how annoying it would be to shop with someone that had declined her confession. While she was waiting she grabbed her glass and started to walk to the kitchen right when Akechi had walked out.

Akechi walked out of his room and into the living area, him picking up his phone and looking at the time. It was at the moment one in the afternoon, her having slept through most of the day. After turning off the television he placed his phone in his back pocket and then called out whole opening the door to leave the apartment, "Let's head out. Most of the day has already gone by." With that said he waited in the elevator for her to enter as well, him thinking on where to go for the whole shopping thing. Once she entered he hit the ground floor button to let it descend.

The best idea would surely be to simply go to the Tennoji Mio since it was fairly close, it not needing that much walking to get too. He knew that there were a good bit of women's clothing stores in the mall such as Liz Lisa and Moussy Mio to simply name a few. In addition there were also places that they could get something to eat later on as well, him figuring that they would want something to eat after all of the walking around.

Yang Mi's face perked up when she entered the store. Her smile was bright while she walked around. Yang Mi examined the clothing enthusiastically. She was a little ball of energy at this point. She refused to talk to Akechi due to the fact that she may embarrass herself or annoy him. As she chose the clothes of her choice:
47581389_332581827335062_3747214429961758699_n.jpg
TB1MyYaJFXXXXXKXpXXYXGcGpXX_M2_1200x1200.jpg

She didn't care what Akechi would think about her clothing choices, the clothes she chose complemented her disposition. As she pulled out her wallet and handed the money to the cashier. As she walked out of the store with the bag in hand she bowed to Akechi, "Thank you for taking me out to shop. But I think I need new shoes. She looked around the mall mindlessly walking around. Until she came to a railing mindlessly.

He showed her around the mall and eventually they found a spot that she acquired some outfits, him not really paying any attention to what she had picked out. He wasn't here as a fashion coordinator after all. More or less he was here as a chaperone? Regardless she eventually finished up with the clothes shopping and made her way out of the shop, him following along in tow. Though after commenting that she needed shoes she once again hurt herself, him simply watching as she walked into a rail.

The people around sort of snickered at her when she hit the rail, it actually being rather humorous after all.

Akechi walked over and took hod of Yang Mi's hand, him saying as he did so, "Let's get something to eat first. I wouldn't mind something to eat anyway." While he said all of this a few people that were around the same age sort of whispered back and forth between each other. They were all female and perhaps were remarking on how he came to her side and took her hand. There was a place nearby that he figured on taking her to eat at, him remembering it being called Shijan the last time he ate out in the mall. With that in mind he also remembered that they had a pretty good selection of things to eat and the atmosphere was relaxing.

Yang Mi started to frown when she heard people snickering and whispering about her, "Well, I guess they've never done something stupid before." Her being her usual self, she nodded when Akechi spoke and her usual smile appeared on her face again. While walking, Yang Mi looked around her and looked at her sneakers. She knelt down and started to tie her shoes. When she was done she hopped right back up and turned to Akechi, "So, where are we going to eat at?"

As they approached the spot he gestured over to the restaurant, him answering as he did so, "Shijan. It has a good selection and the mood is relaxing." With that said he paused for a moment and then remembered that she hadn't eaten breakfast, him then that perhaps something along those lines would be better. After that thought occurred to him he then continued as he started off in another direction away from the previous spot, "On second thought I had a better idea." Eventually the other location came into view, it being called J S Pancake Cafe. With the place in view he entered and said with a light nod of his head to Yang Mi, "Since you skipped breakfast this seemed more fitting."

He had another reason for this spot as well, him figuring that she needed some sweets in her since she had lost a bit of blood recently. That thought in his head he looked around and spotted a table for two, him taking a seat and then waiting for the waitress to make her way over to them.

Yang Mi started to play with her hair while they waited for the waiter. She twirled her hair around her finger and watched as a curl began to form. Once the waiter came Yang Mi was the first one to order, "Can I have the sakura hot cakes please?" The waitress smiled and nodded in reply. She then turned over to Akechi. After everyone was done ordering the food soon came to their table. She examined her food in awe, "This is so pretty." The intricate details on the hot cakes made the hot cake so pretty that Yang Mi sort of refused to eat it, yet she was hungry. She placed her napkin in lap and reached for her fork and knife. As she started to cut into the soft fluffy hot cake her mouth began to water in anticipation. Yang Mi placed the small piece of her hot cake in her mouth, releasing its delicious flavor.

He ordered a simple meal, it being a cheese omelet with a side of sausage. Though once their meals arrived he watched as Yang Mi simply dug in, it quite obvious that she was rather hungry. Akechi also decided to start eating as well without a word, him taking the first bite of omelet and sitting there content for the moment. Though after a short time he spoke as he started to cut up the links of sausage, "It seems you're enjoying yourself." While he didn't really care for going out and having a normal high school life he did promise his mother he would look over this young woman for now.

A part of that obviously making sure she's fed and also the obvious not letting her get too horribly injured as was her preference it seemed.

Yang Mi only nodded in response. She dabbed her mouth with her napkin and started to eat the little decorative sakura pellets. She closed her eyes in joy and continued to eat the confections. The only thing left on her plate was half of a hot cake and a big sakura pellet that she refused to eat. Yang Mi laughed sheepishly and set the sakura pellet on Akechi's plate, "Here." The confection wasn't that big, is was barely the size of her hot cake, yet she couldn't finish it. She ignored Akechi's reactions and took a sip of her water. Her day with Akechi hadn't been that bad as she thought, she got a lot done especially having breakfast, she was pleased with the new outfit she had picked out as well.

When she placed the confection on his plate he just looked down at it for a moment, him not being one for things of the sort at all really. With that in mind he simply sets it aside and then says with a light nod of his head, "I'll save it for mother." Him after all knowing that his mother loved all things sweet and pretty, which was the polar opposite of him. The things he liked to eat were usually things that involved spice, which certainly didn't involve confections sadly. After he said that he turned back to his meal and finished it off, him then saying with a light nod of his head over at the waitress, "A small container please." With that said he handed her a credit card and then sat at the table until she returns with the receipt.

Yang Mi fished through her purse and handed over 7489.95 yen ($69 USD), "I'll pay for my meal, here." Yang Mi sounded calm but she really had thought, How could hot cakes be so expensive? Maybe because they were sakura flavored? I don't really care but they were delicious, yet I spent all of my 3 years worth of work at my father's restaurant. Yang Mi sighed and looked at the ice cubes in her drink, taking one last sip before leaving.

After they had stepped out of the restaurant, Yang Mi was eager to walk around. When they came across a Coin Karaoke hangout Yang Mi begged to go inside.

When she insisted on paying for her share he simply shrugged, him not really minding paying for the both of them but not pressing the issue. Though after leaving she wanted to go to Karaoke for some reason, him not really caring for such things but he had promised mother that he would accommodate her as be he could. With a light sigh he nodded his head and headed inside with the young woman, him not finding the reason why such a thing would be interesting in the slightest. Regardless he figured on taking this as a lesson in what high schoolers liked these days, so more or less he would get something out of the experience.

That in mind he entered with her and took his seat, him looking over the choices, "You may go first."

Yang Mi grabbed the key pad and clicked on the international section. Yang Mi's father being korean and her mom being chinese/japanese it was important to be able to talk in those languages, "I prefer to sing in Korean, I'm better at it I'd say." She decided to pay for 4 songs which was quite cheap.
Song One: Twice: Likey
Song Two: Red Velvet: Happiness
Song Three: Blackpink: As If It's Your Last
Yang Mi left the last song for Akechi if he wanted to sing, or he could just choose a song. Yang Mi had been singing since she was very young, her skills were really good and she could hit any note perfectly, her korean was really good as well. Her voice was angelic as most would say, people usually had a lot of prejudice against her when it comes to her size, only thinking that she was clumsy and annoying from her looks. She basically slayed all of the songs she had chose. She smiled and bowed to Akechi, "Would you like to choose a song? I can pay for it!" She pulled out her small corgie purse and searched for some leftover coins in a hurried motion. When she pulled out the needed money she handed it to Akechi and closed his hand, refusing for them to be returned, "Go right ahead."

He more or less just sat there as the songs went through, him watching as the videos played along with the ones she had picked. Honestly he didn't really know whether or not he would be singing anything, seeing as how he never really felt the need to come to one of these places before in the past. Though when she asked him to sing something on her he simply stood up and picked something, it seeming like she wouldn't take no for an answer in this situation. While he didn't know anything new or even what was considered hip with the youth of today he did know a good deal from his mother. After all growing up one would pick up on the music their parents have on.

That in mind he slotted Save Me by Shinedown, him remembering the song from his childhood and may little sing alongs with his mother early on in life. While singing along to the music and matching the words perfectly it was obvious that he was damn near close to the actual voice of the guy who actually was supposed to be singing. The song was also in English as well as he didn't know any songs in his native language.

His voice to her was amazing. Of course she couldn't understand the lyrics, but that wasn't anything to her. Yang Mi's eyes were stuck on him making her smile. There was still a part inside of her that held feelings for him. As the song had finished she clapped with pure emotion, causing it to be a little louder than she had thought. Yang Mi's iconic smile came into his direction making her look like a little bit idiotic, "I didn't know that you could sing so well!" Yang Mi sighed when she realized that she didn't have any more change, so she grabbed her purse and stood up, "Well, I guess that we should go now."

Walking out of the small room, she passed by the woman at the front counter and bowed politely, forgetting Japanese she said thank you in Korean instead of Japanese. Yang Mi being the person she was, over exaggerated the situation and did her 90 degree bow and walked out of the Coin Karaoke.

It was a new experience but he didn't really see the merit in going out and paying so one could sing, surely one could just do that for free in their own home after all. With that in mind he followed her out of the room and into the entryway of the business, him seeing her bow and then speak to the person foregoing Japanese. Regardless the actions of the young woman were indeed quite odd, it maybe being something to do with her over all character. That in mind he looked over at her as they were seemingly making their way back to the apartment, "For now we should return. We've picked up the things you need so staying out any long would be pointless."

All in all the day wasn't that bad, well ignoring all of the times that he had to correct her blunders at least.

Soon heading home, Yang Mi thanked Akechi for taking her to get the stuff she needed. Heading to her room, she decided to try on her clothes only to come across any females enemy...the zipper. She struggled to zip up her clothes for about 30 minutes, soon to do something that she wouldn't have even think about...ask Akechi. She awkwardly walked out into the living room, "Um...sorry, but can you help me zip this up?" She gave him a quick awkward smile with a desperate look as well.

When they finally arrived back home Akechi simply made his way to the couch and sat back, him at the moment watching the 1948 classic The Treasures of the Sierra Madre. Most of his free time that he had was usually spent by watching old movies, this time it just so happened to be a bit of a western type movie is all. Regardless he was interrupted when she made herself known in the living area, her seemingly needing help with her clothing. It was beyond him why people would buy clothes that needed an additional person to help get them on. Seeing as how it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to get the zipper all of the way up he stood from the couch and walked over behind her. In one fluid motion he took the zipper and ran it up, him saying after he was finished, "It's beyond me why clothing required more than one to put on."

With that remark he started back over to the couch and waved his hand back and forth, him saying in passing, "Also if there's anything you want in the apartment just get it. Mother already said you're welcome to the kitchen and things in here at your leisure." Him saying that was quite a thing indeed, seeing as how most of the things in this apartment were after all quite high dollar.

Her face began to get red out of embarrassment, "Zippers are every girl's enemy!" Yang Mi shook her head in response to what he had said, "I don't want to touch anything that is extortionate, it definitely does not belong in my hands." She sighed and bowed as she walked back into her room. Being extremely bored, she tapped on a video that had popped up in the news on her phone, someone had committed a GTA which she had to get her hands on. She changed into some more casual clothes and rushed out of her room, "Lock the door behind me!" After checking if she had anything she tried to find a way to get to the street which the crime had been committed, of course she wasn't supposed to investigate it was definitely beyond her on how to properly investigate, yet she just wanted to see how it was done.

Akechi watched as the young woman made her way out of the apartment, him following her with his eyes as she made a quick beeline. He didn't really know where she was going but it seemed like she didn't want him to come along so with that in mind he stood and handed her a piece of paper, it having his number on it. After he handed the scrap of paper over he said as she sat back down on the couch, "If you fall down or get in trouble just call this number." Him having seen her for the past day seemingly attract all sorts of problems felt like it was better save than sorry.

Accepting the paper she had received, she looked like a little kid chasing an ice cream truck. As soon as she made it to the crime scene, she immediately pulled out her notepad and camera while she watched from a distance. She snapped some photos when she spotted a perfect clearing where no one was standing. Her eyes were locked on how they were taking DNA samples and taking photos, I'm super lucky! She had thought to herself. Yang Mi looked at the car that had smashed through the window, it was quite obvious that they had left before the police could catch them. Once she was done, she raced back home, anxious to tell Akechi everything. Yang Mi burst through the door with a big smile on her face, "I got it! I got photos of the crime scene!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back