Reintroduction

FrontLine

Elder Member
Since we have a new site I just wanted to reintroduce myself to the community. So here goes!

My name is FrontLine. I've been on the site since 2014 on and off. I've seen this site update in many ways over the past 2 years some good and some not so good. But I do love this new update that these guys have worked hard to fix up for us and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us! So anyway this is my attempt to meet new and old people on the site. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Bye.

Welcome back!!! I too am a user who joined this site at 2014. I had two instances where I disappeared from the site for a few months, not my proudest moments, but now I am here to stay as I hope you will be too :3

Welcome to the site once more.  Looking to get into some Robotech games?  I'm recruiting for a couple right now, one that is due to start in a few days and the other is in its infancy, but had a several players have to drop out that I'm trying to keep alive.  If you like action and combat with giant robots, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back