• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reincarnated Greek Gods

Britney: "I'll meet u guys at my house," I said. I drove to my house and shower quickly and changed into mint green cotton short shorts and a white lace camisole

Elizabeth took her helmet off, and put in her lap. She began to trace the contours with her fingertips. So much had happened today. It was overwhelming.

With all of his passengers in, David drove off to Brittney's house. The night air was refreshing, his mind wandered on the days events. He still could not believe that he, was a Greek god. He drove up to Brittney's house parking in front. He jumped out of his car. He stared at the house.

"She wasn't lying when she said she lived in a big house."

Britney: I opened the front door. "Come in," I said

Britney: "You guys can stay over night too. I'll order pizza cuz we didn't eat dinner yet. Yup, we're eating pizza at midnight," i said

Britney: "com'on lets read some myths,"

Nathan: I drive to Britney's house and walk in

Kita gets out of David's car and look up at the house. "Neat." She said. "Pizzas cool." She said, entering the house. "Are your parents not worried about you coming home so late?" She asked, directing the question towards everyone really. Surely everyone's parents were worrying.

Kita stopped and pulled out her phone. Her mother was rather needy. No doubt she'd have called five hundred times.

David smiled.

"Cant turn down pizza."

he looked at Kita.

"My parents are out of town, so I'm sure they don't mind."

His parents were usually out of town for business reasons.

"I could go for pizza right now," she said, realizing that she hadn't eaten since lunch. Elizabeth got out of the car and approached the monstrous house. "My Dad works nights," she told Kita.

Britney: "my parents? Oh, they're somewhere filming a movie. I wonder if they know about the 'thing'. Anyways make yourselves comfy. I quickly call the pizza place. They probably think I'm a wild teen hosting a midnight party. They said they would deliver in fifteen minutes. "Wanna start reading? I could start," I suggest 
Nathan: "hey, Elizabeth? I'm sorry about what happened at school early today. I had no idea why I was being such a jerk. I guess it's the whole Athena and Poseidon thing. But I was hoping you would forgive me and call sorta a truce," I said to Elizabeth before we started reading.

David looked at Nathan.

"I miss your skirt Nathan."

He flipped through his book finding info on Hephaestus. David looked at the section about the god's lovers and children.

"Apparently Hephaestus had 15 kids and over 7 lovers."

Nathan: "It wasn't a skirt! It was more of a loin cloth with a weird edge" 
Britney: I read allowed how Zeus forced Hera to marry him. "Zeus changed himself into a cuckoo, and flew to hera's windowsill during the storm. Hera felt bad for the bird and brought it near her *chest* to warm it. THEN ZEUS CHANGED BACK INTO HIS REGULAR FORM AND RAPE HERA?!?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!" I threw my book on the table

"Yeah sure, Nathan. I should take a picture next time for blackmail" She laughed. "It's alright though, I forgive you. We can start fresh. It kind of bothers me how the personality of our gods and goddesses influence us, though, you know?" It almost felt as though they were giving up their free will, in a way. Elizabeth shuddered. "But yeah, okay. Truce."

Nathan: "yeah, did you see how Devin got affected? He is so different now,"

I heard what Britney said. "Woah, Zeus sounds like a f*cking man whore"

Elizabeth thought about Devin, and about how he had stood up to Nathan during class, and how rapidly he had changed. She grimaced. Her frown deepened when Britney spoke. "That's screwed up."

"I think we have some control over how it effects us"

He said some because he had developed a hatred of Devin for some reason.

"I mean Hephaestus had all these lovers and personally, I don't want that."

He leaned back and looked at the others.

Kita stared at the information hard. "Artemis only ever had one lover, and she killed him." She thought for a moment. "Accidentally," she noted. "Apollo's fault really." Her spirit was still dampened though. "Oh, but every guy who tried to tap that got turned into an animal and she killed them. Pretty sweet I'd say."

"Maybe they are called myths for a reason."

He looked at the others.

"I mean, we know the truth. We are these gods and goddesses, who knows better then the actual people. Maybe the way we have always been is how they always were! And some of these stories are just that, works of fiction."

Britney: "I dunno, they seem real to me. But we could create our own myths if we r the Olympians," 
Britney: I heard the door bell. "Pizza's here," I said. I opened the door and paid for the pizza. The delivery guy gave is a disapproving look. He was probably thinking about wild teenagers and midnight parties, but he doesn't know what we have been through. I shut the door and put the pizza on the table.

Nathan: "Did you order seafood pizza?!"

Britney: "no, becuz Elizabeth probably wanted olives and seafood pizza + olives would taste horrible" I just got pepperoni"

It was true; she'd always liked olives as a topping. Hmm. Perhaps she and Athena weren't such different people after all. "Pepperoni's good," she said. Actually, anything right around now would have been good. Elizabeth was ravenous.

Britney: "yeah, Im hungry. I'm also not looking forward to this being our reality. I should stop reading but I can't. Anyone else wanna share a story?" I grabbed a slice of pizza.

Samantha walks in a school that she never been in before she was getting to know the school a little bit. Samantha is new in town she see has a lot to learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back