• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

local dreamer

power to the local dreamer

giphy.gif

you are the dreamer and we are the dream

i can write it better than you ever felt it

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nop2mgotUB1u5jmzko1_250.gif

"Alright, we're going to ask just a few more questions before our time is up! So, you're a couple weeks into Redux Tour. How does it feel to be back on the road?"

Mason resisted the urge to wince at the question. At least in Mock Soldier, it was really only directed to either himself or Emilia, because the two remaining members of Mock Soldier hadn't ever been on tour before. When the interviewer prompted him, he offered a weak smile and shrugged a shoulder. "I mean...it's been kind of rough. I've had a hard time being on a tour bus. But it's been great getting to know my bandmates and touring with Co-Lapse again. They're great. And, of course the fans. They're the ones that make it all worth it." The answer was honest enough without giving too much away and the interviewer nodded as if he understood. There were a few more moments dwelling on that question before the interviewer leaned in smugly.

"Traveling on the road for weeks at a time, you learn a lot about others...what do you think everyone has learned about you?" Mason looked bashful as the interviewer turned toward him first and he shrugged sheepishly. "God. I mean, it's what I'm already known for. I'm a fuckin' food thief. I don't read the names on containers in the fridge and I just help myself to whatever. I know there's a Poptart stash somewhere on the bus and I'm going to find it."

The interview only lasted a few more minutes before they were finally released and Mason made a beeline for the bus, a rather un-Mason-like thing to do. They were in California and they'd just finished their interviews and had a few days off. It was a blessing and a godsend to the lead singer of Mock Soldier. They were only a half hour drive away from their hotel and it was still early in the day. They could head to the beach or sit poolside and it'd be good to relax.

Mock Soldier and Co-Lapse had been on tour for the past couple weeks and they'd only had a couple hotel nights and almost no time off. While it was great to keep busy and travel around, it was also exhausting. Mason, most of all, seemed worn down. It'd taken a week and a half before he'd finally begun to use his designated bunk for sleeping. The little bit of sleep he'd had for the first ten days of the tour were spent either in the back lounge with notebooks, pencils, and an acoustic guitar, or a brief couple snatches here and there in the front lounge with a set of headphones. He'd only willingly retreated to his bunk for the first time that tour when a migraine hit and it was the only place he could find that was dark and relatively quiet. He'd slept for fourteen hours straight that day.

Mason settled onto one of the benches of the bus, scrolling through his twitter feed while he waited for everyone else to board the bus. Eleanor was nearby, studiously painting her nails some delicate shade of pink, lips pursed thoughtfully while she concentrated. She hummed quietly to herself before glancing up at him. "How did the interview go?"

Mason shrugged in response. "It was okay. Had a couple laughs, had some rough parts. The usual. Interviewer said I looked sharp. Told him all credit lies with you." His voice was still a touch hoarse from the previous night's show and Eleanor noticed, making a face. It wasn't too concerning, so long as he rested his voice a little over the small break before their next show, not quite bad enough that he would need to resort to Throat Coat or any other throat-soothers. Mason seemed to pick up on this because he just nodded slightly and nestled down further in his seat, returning his attention to his phone.

ezgif-4261003247.gif

"I have to agree wholeheartedly with Mason on that front," Emelia began with a sweet smile. "it's been a bit rough. It's not easy adjusting to living your life on the road -especially with how restless we can all get, but with such amazing bandmates and Co-Lapse touring with us as we perform for fans all over the country... Well, it makes it," She paused with a giggle. "a lot more bearable, and completely worth it."

Emelia sat 2nd on the left end of the row of chairs across from interviewer, and right after Mason. Being around him after the meeting with Henry still made her uneasy and instantly put a damper on the atmosphere. Maybe that's why they had been steering clear of each other ever since; or maybe it was just her... Even so, she tried to play it off as if she hadn't deliberately scooted her chair away from his, and hoped that no one took notice of how she couldn't look directly at him whenever he spoke.

It was the miniscule things, and yet Emelia was hyper aware of how she didn't want to be around him.

"Traveling on the road for weeks at a time, you learn a lot about others...what do you think everyone has learned about you?" 

Finally, Emelia was prompted to look up at her bandmate, although it was immediately followed with a mental grimace at the question they were all asked, although it was directed at Mason first. This question was much too touchy with her train of thought. At least they didn't ask what everyone directly what they thought about their bandmates... 

For me, it's probably that I'm pretty compulsive about keeping things organized in and out of the tourbus. I'm a game addict, and I've played all of our console games at least 3 times, and I have a tendency to wander off whenever we leave the tourbus, and then the security guards have to hunt me down and save me from picture- hungry fans!" Emelia grinned sheepishly at the laughter that rose from the interviewer and film crew, her cheeks heating up at her sudden rambling. The heat in her face burned even hotter when she made eye contact with Henry.

For the rest of the interview, everything was pretty uneventful except a few questions inquiring about her previous bands breakup, that made her frown instinctively as she tried to keep the answers simple and short.

It was not something she wanted to discuss. 

After it was all over Emelia headed directly back to bus, knowing that if she strayed even a second too long, Henry would have her head. When she boared the tourbus, she immediately tried to locate her gameboy that the frustratingly father-like publicist had hid from her. Her nerves were shot from all the questions she didn't want to answer; all the inquiries about what happened to Passing Decade.

Emelia's eyes zeroed in on the game system lying on top of the cupboards, and she pulled over a nearby chair, climbing on top of it and standing on the front of her feet to snag the gameboy.

She clambered back down hastily and plopped down on the couch grumbling irritably about murdering the publicist if he touched it again. 

tumblr_n135r3qZXs1rxoc48o4_250.gif

As Chelsia sat back to let Emelia and Mason answer the interviewer's question regarding their feelings on being back on tour again, she sent the both of them a reassuring smile, hoping to give some kind of encouragement to them when asked some personal questions that they may or may not have wanted to answer. As always, Chelsia's gleeful spirit was contagious as she managed to relax and maintain her composure whenever she felt her bandmates were hiding their struggles as she interjected her voice and opinions when she thought was necessary. Of course she could never rudely intervene in a question and answer if it wasn't meant for her, but sometimes, she liked to add on to either Mason or Emelia's words whenever she thought necessary so the interviewer wouldn't ask anymore of them than need be, or that's just her being nosy. Hearing Mason's short and concise answer wasn't a surprise to her, however, it would be a lie to say that she wasn't worried. But, nevertheless, Emelia's answer was much more lighter as she found herself giggling to Emelia's ramblings as it reminded her of herself. Once the topic changed onto a different one, pertaining to what their bandmates may have learned about them during their time together, Chelsia couldn't have agreed more to Mason and Emelia's answer. "It's true!" Chelsia exclaimed, once Mason and Emelia had said their part, "When Mace's is hungry, there's no stopping him! As for Emelia, well . . I thought I would be the one to cause more trouble, but knowing how much she wanders off, sometimes it's like playing hide and seek with her!" She laughed full heartedly as her eyes crinkled whenever she smiled or laughed too hard. It felt natural to her to just laugh and smile freely, something she was always used to doing, it wasn't forced, at all. "But," Chelsia said as she calmed down, as the rest of the filming crew and interviewer had as well, "If I had to say that something my bandmates learned about me is that. . . I'm quite the morning person, always up whenever the sun is up, yet, at the same time, I'm also a night person, staying up past well . .bed time to well . . relax with my bandmates or just to dwell calmness of the night. So, I'm basically their go-to-girl. If they ever need anything, they know they have me there for them." She finished, smiling softly as she looked towards each of her bandmates. Soon enough, Chelsia waited for everyone else to say their part before listening to the rest of the interviewer's question. But, when they had spoken about Passing Decode, Emelia's old band, Chelsia unconsciously squeezed Emelia's arm that was closer to her as she felt the tension of the room once more. If anything, Chelsia hated those moments that made her friends feel uncomfortable, especially moments when they had to appear "okay" since they were always being watched and being looked upon as people who were "idols" and "rolemodels". Chelsia didn't mind being someone's rolemodel, in fact, she was very honored for such good ratings and support from their fans that it brought tears to her eyes whenever she thought about it. But, nevertheless, seeing her friends uncomfortable and seeing them have to sugar coat their answers made her heart sink, especially when it came to painful memories. But, the painful memories are what makes them strong right? However, it was still uncomfortable talking about such things, especially when the interviewer started asking her more personal questions of her family. Being put under pressure can always be such a good and a bad thing to her, but in moments like these, Chelsia felt so vulnerable and fragile that she felt disgusted in herself for faking her smile and those answers she had given the interviewer, that were concise and to the point. She would definitely not get used to that, so she mentally gave high fives to Emelia and Mason whenever they swiftly were able to change topics. Usually, Chelsia would blabber away about anything at the top of her head, but just those questions that struck a chord in her made her freeze in her spot. Thankfully, when the topic moved on to her other bandmates, she was able to breathe a silent sigh of relief before the interview came to an end, finally. 

Emelia and Mason were both quick to walk out of the interview, fleeing into the distance as she, herself, took the time to say good-bye to the interviewer and film crew. She wanted to take her time back to the bus, since it gave her legs room to wander and her arms to stretch as high as it could. The nice breathe of fresh air was consuming her and she hoped they would get to the hotel soon so they could all finally relax after the nonstop touring since they were on the road. However, thinking of the first night they performed and the many performances after, she couldn't shake off the adrenaline and excitement that coursed through her whenever she thought of the crowds and how they were vibing with her and the band. Those moments were truly the memories that kept her going from one city to the next, one performance to the next, and countless on-the-go jobs that didn't leave room to breathe. However, but now that she had some room to breathe, it felt unfathomable to her that she is actually on tour! The surrealness is still unreal to her and she couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that the fans absolutely loved them! As she made her way on the bus, she was greeted by the bus' fluffy puppy, Simba, as she greeted him and picked him up, she nuzzled his nose. "Hello, little one! Hope you weren't too lonely! I see that you're getting better at holding in your business though!" Chelsia greeted him cheerfully before seeing Emelia with her nose in her gameboy while Mason and Eleanor had been chatting. "Hello everyone!" She greeted her friends before finding a spot on the bus to sit with Simba. "Are you excited for the vacation that lies ahead? I mean, it's California! I heard it's always sunny here, plus the beach sounds absolutely relaxing to soak in the sun and the sand!" She exclaimed to the three of them and anyone else on board. "We should make sandcastles, or at least try to!"

tumblr_n2jq2uxqAQ1qbyi1io1_500.gif

Being a new guy, Ryder knew that he had to make a good impression -- even if that meant acting completely unnatural. He was having to force smiles and laughs, all the while feeling completely foreign. While he wasn't too nervous for his first professional interview, he still felt sufficiently uncomfortable. All of the cameras, the interviewer staring him dead in the eyes, hunting for some sort of interesting story... It was all very unnerving. When performing in front of the fans, Ryder felt natural and himself, easily finding a way to impress the crowd and give them their money's worth. With an interviewer, though? Ryder had no idea what the other man wanted, and despite his obvious discomfort, the usually-chill drummer was trying his best to "fake it until he made it."

The first question was directed towards Mason and Emelia, seeing as they were the only "original" members. Ryder leaned back into the leather couch and let the two take the stage. Mason admitted that the tour had been a little hard, with all of the changes and adjustments. Ryder's whiskey-brown eyes rested on Mason's face momentarily, until he pulled them towards the interviewer. At this point, Ryder was spaced out in his thoughts and he hoped it wasn't too obvious. As his thoughts began to mull around, Ryder was at a loss to how Mason was able to pull himself through this. The young drummer was still completely stunned that Mason had been able to push himself and keep the band going, despite all of the emotional turmoil that he seemed to experience. If he had known the guy better, he would have given him a rough, yet kind pat on the back. However, for now Ryder kept his arms folded and spaced-out eyes somewhere on the wall behind the interviewer.

This interview was especially uncomfortable, and Ryder wasn't the only one feeling the bad vibes. Chelsia and Emelia were trying their best at humor, with Ryder giving his half-grins in response to their jokes. He really didn't want to seem boring, but he had no idea what to say. Finally, at the question of touring with the band, he spoke up.

"Personally, it's been a blast. I grew up in a family of 6, but that didn't prepare me for how much fun -- and how crazy -- these guys are. All of this is completely new to me, and I've been loving the experiences with both the fans and the band." At this, he gave a gentle little nudge to Chelsia and Emilia, who were on his right and left respectively. "I've learned that Emelia is fuckin' savage when it comes to gaming, and will not hesitate to kick your ass in Call Of Duty." This earned a chuckle from the interviewer, and Ryder knew that he'd accomplished his job. After Chelisa had joked about Mason's ravenous appetite, the drummer echoed,"Mhmm. He owes me a Poptart actually, I think he's been stealing mine!" Ryder gave Mason a little grin, and hoped that he'd have a little laugh. Or give him a Poptart eventually, that'd be nice too.

The interview went on for a little longer, with each member speaking up and offering their opinions. In the end, Ryder felt it was successful, even if he felt a little stiff. I'll get better with this whole thing, he resolved with an easy-going shrug. The members made it back to the bus pretty quickly after it was over, all ready to relax and rejuvenate. Their destination was California, home of sunshine and Coachella-like flower children. He was excited and longing to travel and to see those famed waves of the West coast. Being in a family of 6, he'd never had the opportunity to travel often, much less voyage all the way to the West Coast. So, it was easy to say that Ryder was a little excited.

He took a seat in the lounge, giving a grin as the bus-dog Simba ran in with Chelsia. Emelia had her gameboy in hand, Mason was chilling with the stylist, Eleanor. The Co-Lapse members were talking amongst each other as well, putting everyone in place. Well, everyone except for him. In moments like these, it was hard not to feel like an outsider. True, Chelsia was just as new as he, but for her, her place seemed effortless. She was bright and sociable, easily making friends with everyone around her. While Ryder wasn't shy by any stretch, he still found it hard to jump into conversations and a whole new world in which he didn't belong.

He turned to Chelsia and her dog, and made little "doggie noises" to coax to fluffy puppy towards him. "Hey, who's a good boy?" Ryder cooed to the dog, massaging him behind the ears. In between petting the dog, Ryder smiled at Chelsia and focused on her words. It was easy talking to her, as she was so bubbly. She'd earned the affections of everyone, even including the shy bassist in Co-Lapse. "Dude, I've always wanted to come to California! I'm stoked, the only beaches I've ever seen are the Florida ones. If we have time, I wanna try out surfing or something. I'll look like a dumbass and probably wipe-out, but it'll be a good laugh." At this, Ryder gave another short laugh and fell back into the couch cushions. Simba wandered back to his owner, and Ryder was left to keep up the conversation. Hopefully he'd get to know everyone soon, because this tour had a lot of fun potential. And when in California, Ryder would love to get his hands on some weed, if possible.

tumblr_n7yda8SLYo1sbbpyso2_250.gif

Interviews weren't exactly her favorite thing; no matter how many she had, she'd never be able to possess the right demeanor. While the rest of her bandmates were chatty and witty, Skylar always took the backstage. Her hands were nervously clasped, and she remained hyper-attentive to not allow her arms to cross, lest she seem closed off. However, by this point, the fans knew the band's general personality; Adam was the cocky and charming one, Kennedy was flirty and a badass, and Killian was everyone's favorite, attractive young man. Oh, and she was the boring one who never talked. At times, Skylar had no idea how she made it into the band.

Since she'd been largely silent for most of the interview, she knew that she had to push herself for the last few questions. She fidgeted in her seat, anxious for the banter to end and for the next question to be asked -- the sooner it as asked, the sooner this interview would be over. Finally, the interviewer seemed prepared to move on.

"A few more questions, you guys have been great. It's been a while since you lasted toured. What are you looking most forward to on this tour, or what are you expecting?"

Skylar gave a hesitant look to Killan, who gave her an encouraging nod to speak up. She gave her best attempt at a confident smile, her pearly whites making a reluctant appearance. "The last tour was really fun, especially since it was our first. Everything was so new, and I'm hoping that we'll have the same amount of energy this time, but also have more confidence in both our abilities and our decision-making processes. All our fans made the tour what it was, so I can't thank them enough for that! As for looking forward to things, I'm just excited to bond with each other more and with Mock Soldier, and make some good memories!"

As soon as she finished talking, she felt the warm rush of blood beneath her cheeks. The interviewer seemed satisfied with her cohesive response, and decided to keep the conversation going with her. As soon as she saw the light in his eyes, Skylar knew that speaking up had been a mistake. The cameras were rolling, and with her normally pale cheeks ablaze with embarrassment, she felt even more self-conscious. She was ready for this interview to be over, and by opening her mouth, it seemed like she'd increased its length a little more.

"So Skylar, I know that you were dealing with quite a few health-related issues on the last tour. What are your strategies for staying healthy on tour, and how do you combat our illnesses before a show?"

The bassist was taken aback, and it was highly evident on her face. For a few moments, her lips were parted a she searched for the right words. A very private person, Skylar hated discussing her health problems, much less on camera on a segment about to be broadcasted to thousands of viewers. While the question was simple and straightforward, it was still very awkward for her to answer, and not a question for the interviewer to ask. After the shock factor had subsided, Skylar awkwardly stuttered out,"W-well umm... They kind of just come and go so, uh, I just take them as they come. I have no intentions of letting anything get in the way of our tour this year, so you won't have to worry there." To this, she gave a fake laugh, and the interviewer got the clear message that this topic was not to be discussed any further.

He seemed to end the interview on that note, a slightly uncomfortable one at that. They all gave their goodbyes, smiles, and headed out of that tiny room. As soon as the last camera had been turned off, Skylar dropped her facade; her jaw was set and her cheeks retained their fiery shade of red. Sweat had accumulated on the palms of her hands, and she felt a burning sensation in the pit of her stomach. That question had been uncalled for, and she was pretty damn annoyed -- something that was difficult for the disposition-ally sweet girl to feel. The interviewer had brought up some unpleasant memories form the last tour, namely when she'd collapsed behind stage. It had been a mess of a situation, and due to her collapse they had to cancel the next three shows -- and another two after that when her fever refused to go down. Then she had the frequent colds and asthma attacks sprinkled in between all of these crises, adding the cherry on-top for a perfect tour. However, when she told the interviewer that she wasn't going to allow her illnesses and symptoms to hold any power over her, she meant it. This tour would not be like the last one. for one, she was going to be healthy, goddamn it.

Skylar chugged her water intently, trying to rid the negative emotions from her mind. He didn't mean for it to be such a touchy question, she reasoned, beginning to feel guilty for her judgement. With a frown, she closed the cap on her water bottle and headed up the bus stairs. Determined to put the interview out of her mind and socialize with her friends, she put on another artificial smile and focused on the puppy Ryder was petting. That was Chelsia's adorable dog, and Skylar couldn't be happier that the Mock Soldier guitarist brought it with her on tour. It boosted positivity and morale, and gave them all a distraction when the stress become too unbearable. Now, her smile was more real, and the thin girl sat down across from Ryder and the dog. With all of her ailments and various allergies, Skylar was so thankful that she wasn't allergic to dogs.

Chatter filled the bus, and Skylar got comfortable in her seat and observed the action. Mason and Eleanor (who seemed to be painting her nails) were talking in low voices, Emelia was playing her Gameboy, Ryder and Chelsia were talking about their excitement about California, and her own band members were talking amongst themselves. Usually, Skylar played the part of the wallflower, blending into her surroundings and not offering a single word. Now, however, Skylar decided to change her nature and interject herself in a conversation. Living as an observer while everyone else participated in life was lonely and boring. If she was on tour, she may as well enjoy herself. Besides, while she and the Mock Soldier kids hadn't talked much, they seemed kind and accepting -- especially the bubbly Chelsia.

"California sounds like so much fun, I've never been there," she agreed softly, leaning forward slightly on the couch. "I burn so easily though, so I'll have to watch that," she chuckled,"Or I might look like a lobster for our next show." Chelsia's energy was infectious, and Skylar found herself beaming widely and quickly forgetting about the awkward interview. "We should! I've only been to the beach a few times, so this will definitely be a lot of fun!" The future was filled with all sorts of possibility, and as long as she could keep her health under control, she could enjoy it to its highest degree.

tumblr_nzv6g2U8fD1uv3j09o1_250.gif

There was something soothing about the company of the two bands as they piled back onto the bus and Mason found himself almost relaxing a touch, even as the packed tour bus set off. The remaining road crew would catch up in the next few hours, but the musicians were on the final short drive toward their hotel where they'd get a short break from the road. He listened to Eleanor as she murmured quietly about how the sun and relaxation would do them all a little good, nodding curtly in agreement. He was tired and stressed with the expectations and the need to reassure everyone just how well he was coping with being on the road again. He let out a quiet sigh and pulled out his notebook, reading over last night's scrawl of lyrics and chord progressions. He squinted at the words and shook his head regretfully. There was always a point in his writing where he could pick out when he was beginning to fall asleep. The writing became more jagged and sometimes words overlapped or didn't make as much sense as he hoped. He read through a few lines before letting out a grunt of surprise at spying a German phrase among the slanted, messy writing.

It wasn't completely surprising that there might be a few German phrases popping up if one considered that Mason had spent a small part of his life growing up in Germany, but this was a little known fact due largely to Mason's tendency toward privacy when it came to his home life. He shared very, very little about himself and pretty much all that he'd given the fans about himself was that he'd lived in Florida for most of his life and that he had no siblings. There were other small, trivial things about his life that had come to surface, but Mason was careful to keep the more intimate details to himself in regards to his family and upbringing. Still, he studied the German phrase, wondering over its significance and even pondering if he was translating it correctly. He'd been pretty much bilingual, able to speak English and German, as a child, but had lost much of it after years without using German. He'd taken a semester of German as a freshman, but that'd been ages ago and he'd not focused especially hard in the class. Still... Du bist mein Ein und Alles. You are my one and only. 

Mason pondered it for a long moment before the memory surfaced: vague recollections of his mother saying this to him before she'd leave for work, leaving him with their nanny. He hadn't heard from his mother in years, and hadn't seen her in more years beyond that. He let out a long-suffering sigh, vowing that the next time he had to speak with his father, he'd inquire about his mother's whereabouts and any possible contact information he might be able to use. He closed his lyric notebook abruptly, pushing himself up and heading for the bunk area, where he stowed away his notebook among his belongings. His bed was neat, evident of him sleeping there only rarely. One of his recent gifts from a fan had been placed on his pillow, most likely by Eleanor. He picked it up, examining the soft brown-gray fur, amused. The little reindeer had an adorable little smile and he put it back gently before returning to the front lounge.

He sank down this time beside Chelsia, shooting Emilia a wary look. Things had been awkward and strained between them ever since Henry had announced that they had to fake-date for publicity. He was still stewing inside over this decision, but there was little that he could do about it. He missed the old, easier friendship that they'd been cultivating all through previous touring when she'd been in Passing Decade, as well as the few months before this tour, where they'd been in studio, recording. Still, if Emilia would prefer to keep a distance from him since it was now obvious she wanted very little to do with him, he was going to respect that. He wasn't any more happy about this than she was, especially since he had to be more careful with his interactions with the other girls on tour lest anything be analyzed and spoil the horrible publicity stunt. Still don't think we need more publicity than what we already have. I can see the papers already. 'Mason Wells cannot let attention and fame die, has to bank on fame of his old band to continue on with new band members.' 'Passing Decade bass player joins Mock Soldier, was the breakup all a setup?' He let out a disgusted sound.

He was thankful when the bus coasted gently into a parking lot, where a fairly nice hotel waited. The trip hadn't been as long as he'd believed it'd be, especially being in California and right off of the beach. He pushed himself to his feet again, outright grinning at the prospect of a little bit of rest. He made an aborted move toward the door of the bus before hurrying to grab his travel bag and his guitar. He grabbed his sunglasses as an after-thought, not wanting to be bugged too much by potential fans until he'd had some time to wind down a little from being on the bus.

Kennedy Sinclaire

6185_alia-shawkat.gif
The interview was the same old for Kennedy, get asked about new single/album, flirt a bit with the interviewer and her band mates, try not to roll her eyes and say something stupid in response to all the scandal questions addressed towards her.

"Honestly, do you really have to ask if it's legitimate or not," She found herself drawling out lazily, shaking her head with pursed lips in disapproval of the host. "That scandal makes about as much sense as the one about Killian supposedly getting me pregnant," and now we laugh humorously, to show that the reply was all in good fun. She's not annoyed, or being rude, she's just teasing!

Even so, nothing more was said about the scandals, bringing back a much more pleasant atmosphere as the interview continued.

Kennedy crossed her ankles and put her hands on either side of her legs, tapping rhythmically into her seat, not saying much more except for some light-hearted jokes and responding briefly to things the interviewer and her band members said.

After this was over, she would most definitely need some food. They'd been sitting there for quite a while, and her stomach was starting to get pretty vocal about the neglect she was doing it. At least, this would mark the beginning of her break now that the tour was in pause for a bit before they had to resume performing on stage.

She made a face, not bothering to hide it as the interview asked Skylar about her mental health issues. They always do it, and it never gets easier for any of them. The downsides of being a celebrity, they never stop prying... She thought in resignation.

"Well, it was lovely talking with you all, but unfortunately, we've reached time."

"Oh no, there was still more juicy stuff to be discussed!" Kennedy complained playfully, uncrossing her ankles and leaning forward to shake the interviewer's hand. 

"It was great meeting you." Kennedy smiled genuinely at the sentiment, and opted to hug the young man after they had finished shaking hands. "It was great meeting you too!" There were a few more formalities exchanged with the others on set, and then Kennedy was heading out the door and sighing pleasantly at the breeze that greeted her.

She climbed the steps of the bus,  looking for Skylar to try and console the young woman, but when she saw her talking all bubbly, she just waved at her bandmate and the members of Mock Soldier before plopping down on the couch, smiling in amusement at the serious look on Henry's face as he checked over something on his phone. She wasn't too sure what to make of the other band except for the fact that they were much too serious.

She knew that Mason had lost his band members, so it was underatandable that this experience would somber him a bit at times, and there was the whole publicity stunt thing she had Henry explain to her band's manager (She and Killian had been eavesdropping of course) although she couldn't hear what or who was involved.  Even so, how did they expect to enjoy the experience to the fullest if they couldn't relax and let go. 

That was no problem, though, because now they had

"So where are we headed first?" She asked no one in particular overhearing the conversation as she leaned back, letting her body relax. "California, huh? Nice."

tumblr_nb879i0esi1sq9grro1_250.gif

name; chelsia ellington | scenario; "the arrival" | with: ryker and skylar @Atlas42 , mason @local dreamer , emelia and kennedy @TheWeirdPhilosopher, killian 

A wide smile escaped her lips as she noticed Ryder getting into the bus as Simba's paw pattered across the floor before jumping onto the couch next to him. Seeing the interaction between both Simba and Ryder warmed her heart as she found herself enthused knowing everyone on the bus was okay with their little mascot, despite it being so sudden. Nevertheless, she was just glad Ryder had also agreed on allowing her to take Simba with her, even if at first the others did not approve of the idea of taking in a dog with them still getting used to each other. However, if Chelsia had anything to say about it, their mascot may have just saved them, as she took notice of how her band member's eyes would light up, just a little bit, being in the company of the small, happy, puppy. The idea of having a puppy on board to cheer up her bandmates was exactly what she had in mind, especially since they have hit a bump road in the beginning only to get this far into the tour of finally, slowly getting used to each other's presence without stepping on each other's toes. However, she knew some had allergies and decided to keep the unknowing puppy away from them, not wanting to cause a reaction to her teammates. 

Nevertheless, as she watched Ryder and Simba play with one another, Chelsia noticed Skylar getting on the bus as Chelsia was even more enthusiastic, seeing the other band member coming aboard the bus. Chelsia admired the girl, for being so brave and courageous, at the same time, her musical talents was off the charts! If anything, Chelsia loved getting some pointers from the young woman, especially if she had been so successful thus far. Although Skylar was more soft-spoken, graceful in her steps, and more elegant in her speaking, Chelsia couldn't help but find herself being more fond of her by the day. Skylar was the epitome of what her mother wanted her to be, but dropped the idea when the incident happened. Nevertheless, just knowing how much her mother accepted not only Skylar but also the rest of her bandmates made her heart soar. Her mother became fond of Skylar rather quickly even though Chelsia felt the need to protect her from her mother's constant nagging, which made her giggle slightly. However, her mother nagged most of her teammates, to make sure they ate well, slept well, and drank well. She wasn't always fussy, but seeing how her only daughter were on tours with others day by day worried her often, so Chelsia made sure to keep in contact with her mother. 

As Chelsia's eyes wandered on the bus, she noticed Emelia and her gameboy as Chelsia remembered fond moments of her teaching her how to play on the system and the games she had. The graphics were pretty neat and she would have never thought something so small like the cube could be so fun to use and play with! The adventures and different storyline was a great escape, however, Chelsia had made it her goal to "educate" Emelia on different films and movies that she must be well-versed in for pop culture! Kennedy, on the other hand, was the prankster out of all of them, doing harmless little breaks that was actually pretty hilarious to watch, unless you were the one getting pranked. Regardless, Chelsia liked her small knitted girl group, at the same time, she wondered when there would be a day they could all do covers together, they had time , didn't they? 

However, hearing a voice across from her, Chelsia's attention went directly towards Ryder as she nodded fervently, "Whoa, surfing? I only saw that on Youtube and in movies! Do you think I can try my hand at it too? It looks like fun! If anything, we can look like fools together." Chelsia enthusiastically said as she giggled at the image that popped into her head of Ryder falling off the board and into the water. However, her face paled slightly, "Wait. . doesn't that require you to know how to . . " her voice faded slightly as she gulped, "swim? I mean . . I never went to the beach before. .  but but I'd like to learn ! Are there those things you wear that helps you stay above the water. . ? What's it called again . .?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she tapped her chin, only for her attention to turn towards Skylar. Hearing that she hadn't gone to the beach before made her feel relieved, "You haven't been either? Me either! So it'll be our first time together! Oh! If you need sunblock, I have plenty! Mother always likes to be extra careful and pack a lot of miscellaneous items, just in case. And perhaps it's one of those times! Oh oh! Would we be able to go to the store near the beaches?" Chelsia spoke towards Skylar chatterly before she felt a warm presence next to her. Without even glancing over, she knew it was Mason, why she knew, she just did, perhaps it was his aura? Or maybe it was something else, nevertheless, she shot a smile towards Mason before she looked over at Kennedy, nodding and giving her a thumbs up. 

Soon enough, the band arrived at the hotel as Mason made a bee-line off the bus and out the doors to get his luggage. A laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head, "Well, someone's the Flash." At those words, Chelsia looked over at Simba who made his way back to her, as she carried him in her arms. Waiting patiently for her bandmates to get off the bus, she took her time, getting all her items together, making sure to not forget anything and taking all her necessities. Once she was off the bus, she made sure to put her sunhat  and glasses on as she allowed Simba to walk around with his harness on. Stretching her hand up to the sky, Chelsia grinned widely, letting out a slight grunt as she stretched. "It feels great to have some space! Ah, I mean, it's lovely being with everyone, but just feeling the fresh air and having space to move around is just. . aaaah." Chelsia playfully said before looking down at Simba, seeing as he finished his business in the grass. Taking out her luggage, Chelsia looked around, jitterly, not being able to contain her energy and excitement "How would the rooming work? And how many rooms do we have? Or! Do we have a penthouse?"

tumblr_n3gth13nyy1rz4i5so2_250.gif

[SIZE= 11px]name; prince charming [killian harris] | scenario: "don't fuck up again- fun times have arrived" | with: his bandmates and mock soldier[/SIZE]

"Hello, m'lady. How are you doing on this fine evening?" His sultry, baritoned voice resonated in the room as he greeted the interviewer. A lop-sided grin appeared on his face as he took the woman's hand, gently in his, bringing her hands slowly to his lips as he placed a chaste kiss on her hand before letting her hand drop lightly back to her lap. With a wink, he sat back on his chair, as he noticed the woman fumbling through trying to compose herself. Bingo! Once the woman settled down, Killian nudged his bandmates, grinning at how he practically almost, almost made the woman's knees weaken just by his suave gentlemen like moves, no? As the interview went, he was the first one that was asked a question.

"We have heard that you were touring with Mock Soldier, what is your take on that? Do you two bands get along? What is it like?"

With a slightly raised brow, Killian grinned his dazzling, charming smile as he chuckled, repositioning himself in his seat. "Wow, already with the serious questions, are we?" He chuckled teasingly as he hummed in response as the interviewer laughed softly. "What can I say? What can I say?" He questioned rhetorically, letting out an air of mysteriousness, "First of all, I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to even be on the same tour with them. It has been quite interesting, being in such close quarters, if I may say so myself. The first day jitters are always prevalent." He started off, allowing the audience and interviewer to follow along with his story quite smoothly. "But once those jitters are over, you start to get close, becoming closer, like this, "He motioned as he gently took the woman's hand in his, before getting out of his seat to walk around the woman, speaking to her from behind, "Sometimes the quarters are so close, you may just even slightly, touch each other, like this." Killian grinned, as she softly spoke near the woman's ears, almost sending shivers down her spine. With that, he leaned back and walked back to his chair, "Does that answer the question? We most certainly do get along, I mean, we bring all the fun, don't we?" He asked before turning asking once more, "Don't we?" And soon enough a chorus of yes and holler echoed inside the room. At finishing that question, the interviewer went onto the next one with many different questions regarding his flirtatious nature, scandals and rumours, and soon enough it was onto Kennedy. 

[SIZE= 12px]With a chuckle, Killian shook his head having the best time of his life as he heard the different accusations that Kennedy and him were getting. [/SIZE]Him and Kennedy being a thing? And him getting her pregnant? What nonsense![SIZE= 12px] If not, quite hilarious. All of these ridiculous accusations made Killian laugh harder as he continued playfully teasing his interviewer and his bandmates even more. He was definitely close to Kennedy, considering the two were quite the team of pranksters and scandalous beings in most situations. However, that's what made them Co-Lapse, it sounds as if they would collapse from the constant scandals and pressure they are under, but nevertheless, Killian always found a way to get his band out of a predicament as he is quite protective of his mates. He would keep them together, no matter how hard it was. However, what got under Killian's skin the most during the interview was the fact that they blatantly attacked his dear, precious Skylar. How dare they? Furrowing his brows, Killian tried to keep his anger suppressed as he wanted to beat the interviewer to death for asking such a personal thing (even if she was a woman) but nevertheless, calmed his breathing as he felt proud of how Skylar handled it. Nevertheless, he would definitely find the person who allowed such questions to be asked as they made one of his mates uncomfortable especially when she just recently returned.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Faking a smile once more, acting as if everything was altght, Killian nodded, agreeing with Skylar's words and feeling another rush of pride at seeing how well she was handling herself. Killian couldn't help but give her another encouraging nod and smile as she spoke. She grew stronger and definitely kept it together and for that, Killian was pleased. Once the interview was over, Killian waited for everyone to leave as he looked over at his teammates. "Go on, I'll be back in a minute." He spoke to them as he ushered them out before eyeing Kennedy as they both were worried and concerned for their mate. Once his teammates were out of his sight and the crew had disappeared elsewhere. Killian marched his way over to the managers, angered. "Who did that? WHO ALLOWED THIS?" He closed the door behind the room, allowing the sound proof room to mute his ever-present outrage. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Seeing the one and only Killian flustered, the managers knew that had fucked up totally. Trying to calm the enraging Killian, he furrowed his brows as he stalked his managers, taking them by the collar as he pushed them against the wall. "Strike one, mate. Two more and you're out. Do you understand!" His face boiled with rage as if his veins almost popped out, "Next time, come to me and review with me exactly what is happening. No more surprised, you hear?" With those words, he had let go of his manager, walked out of the room, but not before kicking a box as left the room with a plastered smile, acting as if everything was alright. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Once Killian made his way onto the bus, he heard the chatter of his bandmates, but his eyes went directly towards Skylar as he let out a sigh of relief seeing her not too disheartened or down on her luck. With a genuine grin, Killian made his way around looking for Adam as he patted the man on the shoulders, "I need a drink, once we get there, we need to get some, yeah?" He stated, not really asking, before settling into the far back of the bus, thinking over what he had done prior. A slight chuckle made his way towards his lips as he shook his head, not caring about the consequences of his actions. It wasn't the first time he pulled a stunt like that without his bandmates knowing, maybe, or they just didn't say anything. Nevertheless, he allowed the chattery Chelsia's voice to enter his mind as his head drifted away. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]At times like these, he didn't like the presence of others, especially when he was in such a bad mood. Killian hated that side of him, his temper, but what can he do about it? So, he decided to cool down before he started any fights with anyone, which has yet to happen, thankfully. So for the remainder of the ride, he just listened absent-mindly as he drummed his guitar slightly, making up random words to express the emotions that were burning to let loose. Time passed and the crew had arrived to the hotel. He looked at all the members, getting a head count to make sure everyone was present. Once he left the bus, his mood was back to normal as he hollered,[/SIZE] "Wooo-hoo! We made it, guys. Aren't you guys ready to parrrr-taaaay? I know I am! So, last one inside is a rotten egg!"[SIZE= 12px] He called out, making mental plans on how to pull pranks on his teammates as he got his luggage and sunglasses. Perhaps not only a waterballoon, pillow fight, and alcohol challenge has to be in session, but also, some women that may be able to catch his eye. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back