• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Give it a minute it will probably take a while it's like 7 a.m. where they are. SO kick back, relax, make yourself at home. Got any question you might want answered?
Not at the moment it's like 430 am where I am so might go to bed

Not at the moment it's like 430 am where I am so might go to bed
Yeah you should get on that way to early to be trying anything. Me however, I got church so I have to drag myself awake at 6 in the morning yay. Hopefully by the time you wake they will have responded. Get some rest you probably need it.

Holy, the Dungeon Exploration team has basically just post everything. We're just waiting on Zerohex Zerohex but last I remember he's a poacher so.

That was quick.

So wait are we in the guildhall again because nobody seems quite clear where anything is
First we were there, then we were outside, then we're suddenly there again

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Way I understood it, Questgiver is inside the building and coming outside to meet the PCs because I guess we don't have inside privileges yet, so you set your table outside, and everyone else is also on the generally undefined "outside the gates" area reacting to Questgiver stepping out even though technically he hasn't yet or in my case approaching your table setup.

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Way I understood it, Questgiver is inside the building and coming outside to meet the PCs because I guess we don't have inside privileges yet, so you set your table outside, and everyone else is also on the generally undefined "outside the gates" area reacting to Questgiver stepping out even though technically he hasn't yet or in my case approaching your table setup.

Well yeah, you guys lack ghost mange. Hence no inside privileges. Or something.

As Naito would say Traaaaanquuuuuillo

BSXJSbc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back