• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm not sure how that would've helped...?
A god's or deity's awareness is it's ultimate killer and destroyer. Knowing that everything around it dies and that it can feel pain and loneliness would be a good reason for a deity or god betraying it's pantheon. Them believing existence is painful and wanting to have no part of it, as well as wanting to destroy the concept of existence itself is a good setup for a neat little story.

A god's or deity's awareness is it's ultimate killer and destroyer. Knowing that everything around it dies and that it can feel pain and loneliness would be a good reason for a deity or god betraying it's pantheon. Them believing existence is painful and wanting to have no part of it, as well as wanting to destroy the concept of existence itself is a good setup for a neat little story.
Ah.

Yeah, no, instead he has beef with the Light Dragon. They argue over whether the world should be allowed to use magic or not XD Then he attacked all the Dragons and stole their scales to force the world into having access to magic

I went to bed at 4 pages... What on earth did I miss! xD Also Remembrance Remembrance I think the difference between Ezekiel's parents and Kitara's is fantastic
A discussion/argument about whether one person's character is good or not and/or how to improve it. Something like that anyway

...Derp. I forgot the most important part of Ramalite's description. Oof.

Ramalite is a deep red color - nearly vermillion in shade - and my source of inspiration for the RP's name.
Thanks, might have a go at drawing Lenas longsword at some point ^^

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur I had just assumed you really enjoyed minecraft, but karium is also fine
Also I'mma just go with Rhegium since the setting is apparently undefined?
Yeaaaaah. I haven't gotten around to those descriptions yet. And, uh, I've never actually played Minecraft. I've watched friends do so, but the closest I've gotten to something like that is probably Zoo Tycoon (where I fed my guests to dinosaurs).

I always put the penguins and the crocodiles right next to each other and then removed the retaining wall

That being said, are we still talking about Hunter's lizardman or has that been dropped now

I think the crux of the issue was something along the lines of him stacking too much stuff but it might ultimately be necessary in order for him to survive as a poacher in a setting full of rabbit people that can punch buildings in half, people throwing necronomicons around, and Literally Just Sun Wukong tbh. That and while I think the Larso would have been more interesting as organic robots from a prehistoric lost civilization it's his race so I got no say in the matter

Regardless tho I did have a couple minor questions such as
-Are trains/mass transport of any kind a thing in this setting, and is it a recent invention?
-So just to establish one can use abilities by default without magic rocks the magic rocks just amplify your powers when you touch it?
-Is ranking an average of your individual ranks because I went the idea of being highly-ranked in experience but having little weapons/combat magic potential, which I assume would average out to around C/D. Any thoughts on that?

I think the crux of the issue was something along the lines of him stacking too much stuff but it might ultimately be necessary in order for him to survive as a poacher in a setting full of rabbit people that can punch buildings in half, people throwing necronomicons around, and Literally Just Sun Wukong tbh. That and while I think the Larso would have been more interesting as organic robots from a prehistoric lost civilization it's his race so I got no say in the matter

-Are trains/mass transport of any kind a thing in this setting, and is it a recent invention?
-So just to establish one can use abilities by default without magic rocks the magic rocks just amplify your powers when you touch it?
-Is ranking an average of your individual ranks because I went the idea of being highly-ranked in experience but having little weapons/combat magic potential, which I assume would average out to around C/D. Any thoughts on that?
You're not wrong. I honestly didn't know how similar they both are.

I had assumed it was intentional since you went out of your way to have the size/mass-shifting staff of kill everything and all
Happy little accidents I guess, does his whim also let him walk on clouds?

I had assumed it was intentional since you went out of your way to have the size/mass-shifting staff of kill everything
Happy little accidents I guess, does his whim also let him walk on clouds?
I didn't really try my hardest at making him like that, he can change the size of anything, it's more just; why not on a staff that's a very multipurpose weapon. I took a lot of inspiration from Kilik of the SC series. One of his staffs can change it's length and I vividly remember beating my siblings with him many times.

I see, I see.~ And worry not! Everyone seems a bit OP now, but I haven't introduced you to most of the wildlife - which includes a few sentient, man-eating plants - yet. But, to answer your questions:
  • Yes, both trains and boats exist as mechanized vehicles of mass transport. Primitive boats have existed for centuries, but the mechanized versions - like trains - only came into existence within the past 6 decades. This said, some people still prefer to utilize mounts or travel by carriage. Also, trains and boats are limited to town-to-town travel. The only way to access more remote locations is by mount or foot.
  • Correct. People with whims have "magic" abilities - because calling them powers in this setting never felt right with me, though it's essentially what they are - that can be utilized on their own without Ramalite. The stone, being formed from condensed magic, is merely an amplifier.
  • This is also accurate. Experience is generally weighted heavier than combat ability and intelligence as someone with god-like strength could still get himself/herself killed on behalf of ignorance.

So it'd be closer to C then, got it thanks
Also I think the sun wukong idea is pretty cool and I like how you got the shapechange in there too so you can do the turn hair into body doubles thing if you wanted to, it's a strong thematic core

#StillSuing #ImaBeatYouWithMyStaff
Kidding, but I do think your character is quite interesting ^.^ His whim reminds me a little bit of Kira's zanpakuto from Bleach?

#StillSuing #ImaBeatYouWithMyStaff
Kidding, but I do think your character is quite interesting ^.^ His whim reminds me a little bit of Kira's zanpakuto from Bleach?
Never watched Bleach, just feels too much for me to understand.

But then again I watched Jojo so, might just be preferences.

Bleach is pretty straightforward; Ichiban is a genetic abomination ubermensch who is half-everything and wins forever by virtue of having the biggest beam, 90% of the cast doesn't matter past their introduction, and aizen is responsible for everything, literally everything, even things he has no involvement in. Also, jesus was a nazi and mexico is hell

Bleach is pretty straightforward; Ichiban is a genetic abomination ubermensch who is half-everything and wins forever by virtue of having the biggest beam, 90% of the cast doesn't matter past their introduction, and aizen is responsible for everything, literally everything, even things he has no involvement in. Also, jesus was a nazi and mexico is hell

Koala-tea Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back