• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Video Redfork2000's Animatics/Animations

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I've been getting more interest in drawing starting from last year, and as I've worked on it, I started to toy with the idea of making animatics or animations on Youtube. So 3 months ago I started a Youtube channel to start posting short funny videos, basically short animatics or animations based on memes. While they aren't professional animation by any stretch, it's been a lot of fun to work on them, so I thought I might share some here as well. I've got around 20 of these animatic/animation meme kind of videos so far, so I'd like to share some of them here with you all and see if you like them!

Here's one I made based on a song I remember hearing on Youtube several years ago. I was really inspired with this one:

Last edited:
This is another, slightly more recent one I've done. It's based on a meme that I've seen a few other animation channels do their own versions of:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back