• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Red vs Whites Multi-faceted civil war interest check

The Nerevarine

The Red and The White

It's ready!

Hello all! This is my first post here(besides the intro), and I have an idea to toss out.

It would be a rather simple "nation" rp based on a civil war that has erupted in a fictional country. Players could control a faction whether it be a separatist nation, a command group that is a subset of the White Army high command, a Foreign nation that has involved itself, or even an independent peasant army.

This would be a more roleplay oriented nation building game, as there will be no resources to keep track of, and the events will mainly be determined by RP and dice roll( or another method if anyone has suggestions).

The start date is in 1931, and we will see technology from cavalry with swords to fighter planes and tanks.

If anyone is interested or has questions, just post or shoot me a PM.

Down with the red dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done something active on this website for some time. This sounds pretty amazing! I'm up to it.

Thanks for the replies. I'm back in town now, so I might get the thread up soon, but i'm going to wait and see if there is any more interest first.

I have been working on the thread, but i'm stuck between either removing the dice roll completely and just making this rp based, or adding some simplistic strategic resources such as manpower, morale, and military supplies to keep track of.

What do people here think?

Include all of them! Luck, strategy, and RP! All fits together fairly perfectly!

Manpower, morale and supplies are making a pretty good system, if you think about it. To raise one of the stats, you need to lose some of other two. Conscription to increase your manpower, for example, will cost you morale and supplies, and propaganda campaign to raise the morale will require some staff and, again, supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Nerevarine]Yes pls, I was hoping someone would play a Japanese esque interventionist.

[/QUOTE]
Because it is by Divine Mandate that we take advantage of your silly conflict to take all your lands for the glory of the Emperor.

Yes, I am so fired up for this. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back