• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red vs. Blue: New Gulch Stories

Sensei Fox

Eater of Goldfish Crackers
If you clicked here, you probably know Red vs. Blue well enough to want to play around in that universe. If not, go check out Rooster Teeth and start watching. Come back when you're done and continue reading. For everyone else, carry on.

Now, well start off with a Red and Blue team in a box canyon separate from that of the Reds and Blues we know and love. From there, you can just have fun. Freelancers will be introduced a little later after we've had some team in team debauchery. To be a Freelancer, you'll have to make an audition rather than a CS so I'll have the final say in who gets to be one.

There will be a more serious storyline involved that will span out of the canyon, but we'll still be driven by the want to screw each other over at most every turn. Since this is a text based RP, we'll be able to take a little liberty in what can be included in the universe. By that I mean we can include weapons, vehicles, outfits, and other items that wouldn't be available in the Halo games.

The only real rule I would have is to make your character with the OC cast in mind. They aren't perfect characters or very serious (or taken seriously). Even the Freelancers have their moments. Keep it fun.

Additionally, the humor will be similar to that of the RVB series and the RT crew. You can make some reletively dark jokes like in the series (Example: Q: What's that thing that babies suck on? A:You mean a pedophile?*). Just be sure that you do ground yourself just like the RT crew does. We all know they can make jokes far into the darkest spectrum of humor and choose not to. Again, keep it fun.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Who's interested?

*Yes, that actually happened in the show during the Jr. arc.

Not really, either team'd work. So, who's playing the supply guy? (Oh, and I've only seen up to when they leave the gulch)

I'll probably be taking on any plot related characters unless someone volunteers.

Definitely try to binge on it if you can. It only gets better.

http-__n-ovantique-tumblr-com_.gif

Go for it then. Im ussuming you mean Vic/Vic Jr. so you can play him or one of your making.

Sounds Fun, I LOVE RvB. You can count me in. Probably going to join red team since it's my favorite color.

Cool, glad to have you onboard.

I'm not sure how big I'll make the actual teams yet. I guess it depends on how many people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back