• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs blue: Frost Torch

FantasyForever1 said:
"Keith, sorry if you die, but you gut to crack a few eggs to make a omelet!" Grunted back as he chucked more.
I see someone probably listened to the latest RT podcast today.

Krillin said:
Keith trips her before jumping back and the turrets start firing EMP rounds repeatedly as she is on the ground. Knowing her AI couldnt be up because of all the shots Keith shoots her in both of her legs at close range with his shotgun and the rounds are still being fired.
I'm sorry, but there is so much godmodding in this that it's painful. If you do this to either of my characters, I hope you know that I will ignore it and act like it never happened. Or have her dodge all of it. Whichever I feel like doing at the moment.

Floodwater31 said:
so if you need a recap, two people died... ya
I'm reading up on the rp now while I can during chores. Who died?

Yeah im sorry we already had a talk. Plus her shields were op but I wont be doing it again.

anyone controlled by bills because she quit.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I'm sorry, but there is so much godmodding in this that it's painful. If you do this to either of my characters, I hope you know that I will ignore it and act like it never happened. Or have her dodge all of it. Whichever I feel like doing at the moment.

I'm reading up on the rp now while I can during chores. Who died?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, also if you didn't read it yet, her AI jumped from her to me when she died, like O'Maley did in rvb. It's trapped in my head, and it's acting like Cortana in halo 3, also sense she's damaged and in my helmet now, I have some of the freelancer it belonged to memories, and project freelancer info, not much but a bit. :) I did it so the rp wouldn't die...

Floodwater31 said:
Long story short, please don't immediately sick Oregon on me
I'm not gonna. If she has the chance, Oregon likes to sit back and watch a situation for a bit before she jumps into stuff. She will no doubt be watching Alex for a bit before she really does anything, especially after seeing the carnage at Blue Base.

Also, I'm switching to third person writing. It will be weird as fuk, because I only ever rp in first person (and I've been rping for five years now), but this is the first time I've ever had two characters in an rp, too. So I guess there will be a lot of new things for me in this.

And if you guys leave Holly behind, I don't give a fuck. I have a plan for her if you do plan on leaving her.

FantasyForever1 said:
Haha, maybe she's like Carolina, and Washington....who knows...
She's almost like a mix of both with a dash of Church mixed in, to be honest. You'll find out in the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I'm not gonna. If she has the chance, Oregon likes to sit back and watch a situation for a bit before she jumps into stuff. She will no doubt be watching Alex for a bit before she really does anything, especially after seeing the carnage at Blue Base.
Also, I'm switching to third person writing. It will be weird as fuk, because I only ever rp in first person (and I've been rping for five years now), but this is the first time I've ever had two characters in an rp, too. So I guess there will be a lot of new things for me in this.

And if you guys leave Holly behind, I don't give a fuck. I have a plan for her if you do plan on leaving her.

She's almost like a mix of both with a dash of Church mixed in, to be honest. You'll find out in the rp.

[/QUOTE]
Haha sounds like a very interesting character, we where not going to leave Holly behind, you just where not posting so we went along, you could say she was getting supplies or something, or what ever you want, we could leave her behind idk!!! Haha ^.^

FantasyForever1 said:
Haha sounds like a very interesting character, we where not going to leave Holly behind, you just where not posting so we went along, you could say she was getting supplies or something, or what ever you want, we could leave her behind idk!!! Haha ^.^
I have an idea for what she is doing that could make it so she doesn't know about the fight. I have two scenarios in mind, one with her inside of the base and one far away from the base. I don't know which I will pick yet. But both involve her not having a single clue about the fight going on outside.

And I said that you could leave her so that you guys didn't have to wait for me to post in order for your characters to leave. I don't want to slow them down. So I thought up a plan of how she got left behind in case that happened. I did it while I caught up with the rp.

The story might actually get even more beefed up if Holly gets left behind and I execute my plan. I can run it by you through private message if you want, @FantasyForever1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back