• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs blue: Frost Torch

@FantasyForever1 I want a freelancer position. It says to tell you and you'll make the requirements for the CS.

Well I will, but like I said, if you want a freelancer position you also have to have a secondary red, or blue, character. @Bills352

FantasyForever1 said:
Well I will, but like I said, if you want a freelancer position you also have to have a secondary red, or blue, character. @Bills352
That's fine by me I like playing more than one person.

FantasyForever1 said:
Ok I'll make the CS for freelancers, :) also what is your signature a link to?
Don't ask it just a random site I found and was like, well I need some damn's to give.

Hey, @Blarg222 as I stated previously in one of the first posts, it's awesome to be a freelancer, but you must also have a secondary character, that is either red or blue. :)

Yeah that's what I'm saying, your a freelancer, but you also need a second character to roleplay as, that is a red, or blue character

You should go to the red team, cause they only have one person. You could just say like, I'm here to hold the blues off until the red recruits come, or something like that.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Where should I start with my Agent character?

[/QUOTE]
I can have her introduced at the same time as my agent character if you want, my red team character is about to call for backup so if you want he could get two agents as back up?

I'm thinking about joining, but which side should I join to keep it balanced? Red has two freelance and only one member, but blue has two members and only one freelance, either way I'd unbalance the teams...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back