• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Red Thread of Destiny (Semi Realistic)

PastelBishie

dream big
Hello! So I recently stumbled upon a super interesting rp that doesn't seem to be starting up, that sparked this idea in me. I'm going to be using the Asian legend where deities tie a red string to two people. The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.

For my idea, I want to involve both humans, and the mythical beings that are in charge of said threads. It would be a modern day themed plot, but with a fantasy twist. The deities in charge of the red strings also have destined others, human and mystical creature, but they can't see their own string. Though when they meet their soul mate, they can easily tell. When a human and deity are to be paired, that human has no string or assigned soul mate and can be allowed by one of the beings to see them. So, this is going to be like a love web crossing over fantasy and realistic to come together in what I think would be a fun idea for a group rp. You can be either human, deity, and can also play as more than one character if you'd like and we'd assign soul mates before the roleplay formally started of course.

Please tell me if this sounds like an interesting idea, I'd like to hear if others would like to roleplay this with me before starting it up, and any constructive criticism is encouraged as well as welcomed. Thank you!

Your idea sounds really interesting and a lot of fun! I'd really love to join in this roleplay. (๑≧﹏ ≦๑)

Alright! I posted the thread here!

No one has signed up for it yet, so if anyone on here can, please post some characters to get the rp going :)

I have some people signing up now, but I'm still waiting for more people if anyone is still interested in joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back