• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Sky OOC

TheresaMelania

Hey! Welcome to the Red Sky OOC thread! Feel free to chat or post ideas here about the roleplay. Also please note that the rules of the RP are down below. We also do have a discord, please message me if you are interested in getting the link.

Rules

1. Follow all RP Nation rules first, then mine
  2. Respect others
  3. Avoid one-liners. Please make your posts descriptive enough that someone can respond to it. Do your best at grammar and spelling.
  4. Nudity, violence, and gore are allowed within reason. It must not violate any RP nation rules and it should be useful towards furthering the plot. Please remain aware of other's comfort levels. If something bothers you, please speak up.

Hey! No problem, you’re not really late. So far we did a bit of introductions with some characters before the Cataclysm happened. Just a couple of posts ago the Cataclysm started and now characters are showing up to Earth. We have some (Arthur, Zudo, and Seth) in Central Park, some in Times Square (Harima and Eskal), some in Penn Station (Sarah and Kevin), some near a body shop somewhere (Bobby and Amana), and Harloteck is somewhere.

Various monsters are about as well. Currently the major ones are a Minotaur at Madison Square Garden, a weird fire monster in Penn Station, and some giant bees in Central Park.

i'm sorry guys, school is killing me and i think imma take a leave of absence from the rp. im not able to get on regularly, and i may return, but if not, so long my dudes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back