• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Red Scarfed Children (Accepting)

Clivous

Dish Breaker
Red Scarf.jpg
The war in Suchet was started decades ago before you or I were even born. Before even our parents were breathing in the soiled air that flowed in from the nearby factories; similarly because of this, our lives have known nothing but paranoia and...easily put paroxysm by the king on his more lower born and youthfully perverse citizens.

Our actions are watched, our words transcribed for later evaluation, and we are trained to play our parts vigorously without question. Those who fall behind or merely choose to disobey are sent off to the front lines to work as laborers and to be re-educated. Most don't come back. Those who do~ Well, let us just say they aren't the same anymore.
Now to no shock to anyone a rebellion starts. Caused by a lone prophet who wished only to have the will to speak freely and to do so with only mild judgment without execution. Albeit, not surprisingly, many people would love to have that right, and so his message grows. Starting as a stray ember from the dying cigarette of society. Turning into a roaring fire of human nature's inherent urge to be free of those who wish them to be stagnant.

As noted above Suchet has been at war for a long time. Mostly with neighboring countries and the occasional royal linage civil war. But this is different. Suchet has never been attacked by its serfs. Its lower born. So, a lot of its fighting force is what is attacking them. So, the King of Suchet low on manpower and terrified of losing his throne. Has started gaining soldiers in a less than moral way. Children. Perfectly expendable easy to mold and well...Who in their right mind wants to...kill a child. He starts drafting anyone between the ages of 8 and 19. Even takes a few younger to start the brainwashing early. Soon child soldiers are pedaling the streets. Reporting their parents. Fighting the King's war.
You have been selected to join the king's new fighting force. An army is being built and you don't have a choice but to be part of it. Don the red scarf.

Once I get enough interest Ill make the main thread and add more lore.

Last edited:
I was in something like this a while back! I'm always kind of scouting for RPs like this, since most of my best characters are teens.

If I may, I'd like to play two characters. One male and one female, one in the older age bracket (probably 14-17) and one in the younger [probably 10-13).

What's the technological advancement like for this RP? Just based on the description, I was getting dystopian-steampunk sort of vibes, but I'm cool with whatever you had planned!

I was in something like this a while back! I'm always kind of scouting for RPs like this, since most of my best characters are teens.

If I may, I'd like to play two characters. One male and one female, one in the older age bracket (probably 14-17) and one in the younger [probably 10-13).

What's the technological advancement like for this RP? Just based on the description, I was getting dystopian-steampunk sort of vibes, but I'm cool with whatever you had planned!

The character limit is three. So, I have no problem with you making more then one character. As long as you feel you can handle it.

As for the technology, yeah, the plan is dystopian-steampunk. Kind of 1984 feel mixed with a few other different dystopian novels as inspiration. Once I'm done with the lore tab I'll tag you so you can get a better feel for everything. it should be up later tonight.

I may be leaving the site but if I don't I might join this

I would be happy to have you if you stay.

This sounds interesting if it is still open for others​
Of course, all are welcome still. We have yet to really start since I'm still doing some last minute world building. Along with giving people time to build well-developed characters.

Also, I must ask...are you a critical role fan?

Of course, all are welcome still. We have yet to really start since I'm still doing some last minute world building. Along with giving people time to build well-developed characters.

Also, I must ask...are you a critical role fan?

I don't know what critical role is actually. Also cool! Thanks.

More Lore Updates will be posted tonight. Character creation is currently open. If anyone has any questions while creating their character ask in the Occ. If all goes well we can be up and running by tomorrow evening.

Character Skeleton: Realistic/Modern - The Bones (Red Scarfed Children)
Lore: Realistic/Modern - Red Scarfed Children Lore
Occ: Realistic/Modern - The Voices ( Occ Red Scarfed Children)

Semblance Semblance Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Chimney Swift Chimney Swift im jess saying im jess saying
Awesome thank you! Is there any way you can make tabs for the main thread with these links? Or add these links to the first post on one of the main threads? (Just so I don't have to keep switching back here for the links) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back