• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Rising RP (warning, possible spoilers)

Do you want an RP before or after the war has started, maybe even during?

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

• During the war

• Total voters

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
I have read through the series Red rising, or at least all the books avaliable, and thought it was a fantastic book series. I also feel that the system of colors would be interesting in an RP. I am not sure if said RP would be set before or after Darrow started the war against Luna.

I am open to ideas of when and where characters would be set. Although I would prefer during the war, as it would keep people interested due to action. You don't have to be a master of detail, but 1-2 paragraphs is the smallest amount I advise.

I am on during my school days, and am active for about 8 hours Monday through Friday. I would also like to look for someone to help manage the thread on the weekends, due to the fact I will most likely not be here during such time. (Please PM me if interested, There will only be one weekend manager, sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back