• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Queen RP?

Ms. Sparrow

Queen of SHIIIPS
I’ve been toying around with the idea of a Red Queen roleplay, I’m absolutely in love with the series and would love to do an RP on it.

I’m open to ideas!

Btw for anyone who doesn’t know, I’m taling about the Red Queen book series by Victoria Aveyard.

Uhhh I mean, we could go the cop-out route and say "Oh look, the Queenestrial is here" and someone is a prince, and everyone else is one of the ladies.

I always liked the rebellion part in Red Queen, them being on the run basically from an corrupted king was always my favorite part.

I like the rebellion too! So I mean those who play silvers I think should steer from the regular houses in the book. I for one know i’ll be making my silver from a little up-incoming house.

But for a overall plot I think rebellion would be good, it would allow for more badass and clever characters. I do think there should be a equal amount of silvers to red though.

I’m thinking perhaps we start out at the Queenestrial like the Red Queen, and somehow our characters become close, Red or Silverc and something happens, and then the rebellion thing starts and our characters go on the run or something of the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back