• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Queen, Rag Dolls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Chatter, shitpost, form character connections, make friends, ask questions.

It's important that the characters hang out semi-regularly after school, but they don't need to all like each other.
I also need at least two parents to work at Artemis Aeronautics and they do not talk about their job.

Howdy'do other meat puppets, How excited are you for the horrors that grey has surely prepared for us?

I also need at least two parents to work at Artemis Aeronautics and they do not talk about their job.

I can have the mother for troublemaker work at Artemis Aeronautics, just as you suggested earlier. It would provide a good reasoning as to the family's relocation to the city.

I was planning on, but if you'd rather take them then that's chill, I can switch to the popular girl (assuming that's still open)
Oh, sorry, I meant to confirm from what I read in the OOC thread. I have a Natalie Singh I can revive for popular girl.

So, as far as friendships and relationship wise do you have any plans. The only thing I had suggested was that Mattie "quiet moral kid" have a crush on the popular but not girl.

I think the most believable connection would be with the nice jock, but i know that's pretty tropey.. which my character is full of.. as I'm okay with him dying a horrible death.

Last edited:
Current idea for popular but not girl Natalie Singh:
- Also has parent in Artemis Aeronautics, moved in middle school for the job
- Is in choir, sometimes tapped to sing national anthem before the football games
- Likes group choreography over partnered dancing
- Daydreams about a whirlwind romance
- Is secretly good at math. And a typesetter for a budding lesbian/yuri-centric IRC scanslation group. What else are you going to use your well-off family's small town Internets for?
#1999anime

Bring on the crushes. She's biromantic.

For troublemaker I was thinking a mixed race individual who's an only child of the family. Which is why he would seek out friends to find entertainment. Nothing really phases him and he enjoys taking on challenges.

Hrm. My character sheet may not reflect the mood of the story. Let me know if it needs revising to suit.

Edited to add: She's meant to be a character whose popularity, privilege, and prettiness is due to her family's wealth, although she doesn't fully want to acknowledge it. There are meant to be openings for her to be cut off from that wealth and other socially exploitable traits. And maybe she's supplying the math cheating ring at the lunch tables without knowing it, I'unno. I can pull back and write it less in her head and from an aware third-person perspective.

Last edited:
Once everyone has a rough sheet up, we can work out the group dynamics - I'd rather get us started with everyone having known each other at least since the start of the school year, even if they've only really been hanging out for a few weeks.
And then I'll give Life some notes their character will have read or collected to guide you to your terrible fates.

Once everyone has a rough sheet up, we can work out the group dynamics - I'd rather get us started with everyone having known each other at least since the start of the school year, even if they've only really been hanging out for a few weeks.
And then I'll give Life some notes their character will have read or collected to guide you to your terrible fates.

Hell yeah, wrecking havoc.

Well, Sam's gonna be willing to be friends with just about anyone, you'd have to be deliberately mean multiple times to put him off

The trouble maker could have gotten in a fight with the bully at school and after the new kid embarrassed him by winning he could have brought back up and both Sam and mattie intervene?

Last edited:
Hmmm that could work. It would take a lot for the bully to make Arturo reach the point of hitting him unless he threw the first punch or he was picking on someone that was an acquaintance--or friend depending on how the other individual wants to see Arturo in the short amount of time--of his. Maybe Natalie was Arturo's personal guide at the beginning for school when he transferred?

Sam and Mattie when they both try to intervene at the same time
1598713095930.png

But yeah, that def sounds like smth Sam would do.

We're just missing our nerd but honestly I think our bases might be covered enough to just leave them out.

Alright, looks like we're not getting a nerd, so!

• Let's finalize how you know each other
  • Who's parents let them have a car?
  • Where are you hanging out after school for the opening? At someone's house? A library? Somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back