• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Like Roses: A RWBY rp Closed

Octo Girl

An android bent on Resurgance
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
0 SPOTS LEFT

An older woman, smiling as she sat on her rocking chair in front of the raging fireplace. You walk to her, two hot chocolates in hand. You visited her at the Academy hall every now and then to talk, her being the Head-master's right hand. "Hello sweetie... how nice of you to think of me." She says with a sweeter smile as you sit across from her in a comfy chair, passing her her cup. As you lean back, you can see old artifacts of a past that had seen the worse. A sword and shield with the most beautiful copper edges. A large pink hammer, the steel still in perfect condition, shimmering in the fire light. Two sub machine guns, the green trailing into a flower on the sides of both of them, their blades looking as sharp as ever. The woman chuckles a bit. "I am sure you want to hear a story... but it will not be of those ones..." She said, motioning to the weapons mounted on the wall. "That story has been retold many a time... I will tell you a story of other heroes..." She said as she cleared her throat.

"It was as they said... the beginning of the end... The hunters and huntresses were outmatched in numbers and strength, but they held strong, unflinching. Their journey to this dark land had not been dangerous, this was nothing they had not experienced before. Greater odds were at stake before and they had overcame them with time, but they may not have time on their side. The Artifacts were in the hands of Salem, with the lamp the only one the hunters held. If they were to stop this entire thing, Salem had to be ended." She stopped for a moment. "Wait, wait, wait... I am way too far..." She said with a small laugh. "Allow me to start from the very beginning.... At beacon acadamy...."

This is where we start our journey. Our story begins, but it is up to us where it goes. Betrayal? Love? Rivalries? Friendships? This is all up to you. The story has a beginning and an end, but the in between is up to you, and you shape the ending to your liking.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO TIME!!!!
This rp is fully adaptable to your liking. The beginning of it will be at beacon, before the fall. The ending will be fighting Salem, but that ending will adapt to whatever happens in between. your actions may and WILL have consequences, good or bad.

Want to turn into a member of the white fang? Do it!!

I don't want John Doe's, get creative. What are you good at? What are you bad at? Where are you from? What do you like? Con's can make a character as awesome as the pros to them.

There may be interventions at points where I go back to the "Older woman" thing just for comedic relief.

I am ONLY accepting 3 or 7 other people (Depending if I want 1 or 2 teams)

Only 2 requirements for this rp:
  1. I need you to be active, if you are going to be unactive for a while, please msg me so i know.
  2. At least one paragraph per post is all i ask of you.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back