• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Fever CSes

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Crumbli

the Tea Time Tyrant
Basics
Name:
Aliases:
Race:

Physique (image substitute allowed)
Hair style:
Eye style:
Height: (recommended)
Weight: (recommended)
Extra:

Personality (optional)
Beliefs: (Must follow a religion.)
Quirks: (you can also write some extended explanations of their personality in greater detail if you wish.)

Origins
Parents: (optional)
Siblings: (optional)
History:

Profession
Job description:
Employer:
Skill set:

Traits
Addictions/Vices: (minimum of one)
Strengths:
Weaknesses: (must be equal or greater than strengths)
Abilities:

Basics
Name: Archimedes Veneter
Aliases: "Doc" "Bird face" "Beaks" "sawbones"
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Physique
HEYITSME.png
Height: 6ft 5in
Weight: 80 kilograms

Personality:
Overview: Archimedes has a very warm disposition and has the voice of a man who was born into the upper class however he still talks calmly and slowly, he's always willing to lend a hand if someone is in danger of if a battlefield needs a doctor, something many have noted is that he rarely takes off his mask or gloves. This has given rise to a dark rumor that whoever he cannot save be they man, woman or child gets their name tattooed onto his skin as a reminder of his failure. But who would take such rumors as fact?
Beliefs: Nonpracticing Divinist
Quirks: He hums a lot. Whenever he's not doing something important he hums the tune of a song, or just any random tune. This can also transition into singing.

Origins
Parents: (Both deceased)
-Maria Veneter
-Thomas Veneter
Siblings: None
History: Archimedes was born into wealthy family to Maria Farrel and Thomas Veneter (Of course taking his fathers last name) During his childhood years Archimedes was never in need for much, having such a wealthy family afforded him a life of luxury and comfort. It was noted that he was somewhat of a child prodigy, grasping mathematical and other concepts in his education quickly and easily.

Luckily, Archimedes managed to stay humble, not viewing himself above others. When he was a young man he was presented with the choice to study magic, something he would surely make progress on quickly and efficiently. However, something about the idea of magic didn't appeal to the young Archimedes. For he had grown into an inquisitive soul, always wanting to ask questions, wanting to examine and pick apart the world around him to see how it worked. And while magic certainly would aid him in doing this, it was a field so many had already walked. Archimedes did not want to discover the same thing so many others had already found.

Archimedes went on to study in various academic fields, spending the majority of his early adult life in study halls and libraries. One thing he observed was that practices in the field of medicine and healthcare seemed outdated, to him at least. This bothered the now 20 year old Archimedes. Yes, one could rely on a healer to aid them. But what if a magical healer was not available? or if the one available was only in training and not fit to properly care for someone. While the thought did bother him, spurring him on his medical studies, it wasn't a looming idea in his mind.

A few years later Archimedes witnessed a young child suffering from a heavily infected wound. The situation did seem quite dire. The distraught parents had informed Archimedes to call for a healer, and that the infection had only grown worse over time. However, it would seem the academics old fears would finally resurface. There was no practitioner of magic in the town, and it would take too long for a different one to arrive. Archimedes asked the parents if he was allowed to try and help the child. At first they where hesitant, but they knew Archimedes was a smart man, and that they would prefer his attempt at saving their child, and having a shred of hope for the child's survival. Over no one trying at all and their child's death being certain.

Archimedes quickly set to work, using his somewhat outdated knowledge, and a little of his own intuition to perform the operation. After an indeterminate amount of hours the operation was complete, and all Archimedes could do was wait. Luckily the child had a healthy recovery, returning to full health in a few months. The parent thanked Archimedes for saving the one person they cared about the most. This awoke something within Archimedes. He had the potential to not only finally explore a field of research that academia had left behind, but also bring such happiness and hope to the people around him.

Archimedes quickly set to work, brushing up on his limited medical knowledge and gathering as many health and medical books as he could. The benefit of a wealthy family came into use, funding his studies through the years. After some years of studying, observing and testing, he finally dawned the beaked mask of a doctor and set about his local town, not only learning more, but making a name for himself as an aspiring healer, but one who used physical methods. And these methods did result in success. He was convinced, he could make a difference. But he could not tend to the whole of Brolla by himself. He understood that he would have to pass on his knowledge.

He used his families, and his own wealth to set up the Brollan Medical Academy, an institution made to teach those the methods of medicine and bring more people into the doctoring profession. He taught pupils and gave lectures, anything he could do. Of course the Academy was quick to hear of the recent fever. While there was some panic, Archimedes knew he would have to study the plague, while trying to aid those suffering from it.

The Doctors Oath
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the physician’s oath, but to nobody else.

I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the Doctors drug. I will sweat to carry these virtues with me as i study, observe, and examine the world and people around me. But i will not view my fellow people as less than myself, or as tools for my own understanding benefit, such behavior would be to undermine my purpose.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.

And above all else, do no harm.

Profession
Job description: A doctor who uses non magical methods to aid those suffering from any manner of afflictions. Now leads his own doctoring school.
Employer: Himself
Skill set: Healing, medicine, literacy.

Traits
Addictions/Vices: Has a close relationship with red wine.
Strengths:
Socially important - In the times of the fever, the sight of a doctor can bring hope and reassurance to a plague stricken town.
Intelligent - He is more intelligent than most common folk. He can both read and write, and has extensive knowledge on science and medicine.
Weaknesses:
Non combatant - While not a weakling, Archimedes is not a man suited for the rage of war or battle, and has no training in weapons what so ever.
Without magic - Archimedes has no magical abilities, even in healing. After all, he is too old to start learning any useful magic.
Abilities:
Diagnosis, treatment, prevention - Nothing magical about this. Archimedes can use his medical knowledge, plethora of equipment and anesthetics to aid, and hopefully save the sick.

Last edited:
45d4f97d8bbc0100607e0ef4a591583c.jpg
  • Name: Marian Vesta DeChaut.
    Aliases: Sister, Ves, Maria.
    Sex: Female.
    Race: Common Elf.

Basics
Name: Imelda Kerrigan
Aliases: Mel, Mother Melda, Singing Mother
Sex: Female

Physique
bc682ef2d0e051ef92bbc049805882fe.jpg

Hair style: Straight, shoulder length black hair
Eye style: Narrow grey eyes
Height: 1.71m
Weight: 62.7kg
Extra: Has a tattoo on her right upper arm depicting the Freyist
Symbol of Protection

Personality
Beliefs: Freyism
Dislikes: Overly opinionated individuals, Abusive people, Mulberries
Quirks: Taps her foot when excited or nervous.

Origins
Parents: Alfonse (Father, non-existent in her life), Emri Kerrigan (Mother, Tribe Medicine woman)
Siblings: Ishka Kerrigan (Younger sister)
History: Hailing from a neighboring country to the North of Brolla, Imelda comes from a matriarchal semi-Nomadic tribe of hunters, healers, and songsters. Her life can be described as a meaningful and full of lessons. Be it learning how to survive in the harsh cold of the North, or working hard on the hunt just so her tribe will have enough food to last the week. And all starting at the tender age of 10. Being the daughter of the tribe medicine woman, she was initially trained in herbology before finding interest in song magic after a spellbounding session by Song Mother Helga. Not that Emri had anything to complain about, as her younger daughter was better in herbology anyway. That left Imelda free to learn from the tribe's Song Mothers.

During her teenage years, she dedicated herself into practicing with her flute in-between her usual duties such as harvesting, hunting, and babysitting. It was tough work, with her stumbling over many things like proper blowing technique, cleaning and tuning, and finger placement but after years of practice, she managed to play the flute at a good enough level to be introduced to the first magical song, the Song of Comfort. Between her teenage years and early adolescence, she then focused on learning more and more songs until she was competent enough to earn the title of Song Mother. It was during this time that she attracted the attention of a young wandering merchant named Albert as she practiced with her flute by a riverbank. After a scuffle in which Imelda broke the young man's nose after she mistook him for a thief, the pair became close friends as he recovered. Their friendship soon turned into something more and they eventually were wed. Soon after, Imelda bore him a child, a daughter which they named Eiri. Life, was perfect.

That is until about a month ago when a huntress came back from an extended hunting trip, sick with an odd illness. Then another, and soon it spread until almost half the tribe was infected. Luckily, they were able to contain all the sick in a small colony that was hastily set up a distance away from the main village. Not wanting to see the same fate befall her precious daughter, Imelda set off towards where the first huntress was hunting at before she returned. A forest close to the borders of a country called Brolla. She was determined to find some answers and hoped to find a cure. Lest her people and child be doomed to fall to this new plague.

Profession
Job description: A whimsical job where she offers her musical services for people's enjoyment while also acting as a Freyist Priestess of sorts.
Employer: Herself, most funds are sent back to her village.
Skill set: Skilled flutist and vocalist

Traits
Addictions/Vices:
- Envious of people who are unaware of how blessed they are with their living conditions
- Addicted to alcohol in general, being a heavy drinker makes crave a drink after a tough situation
Strengths:
+ Skilled huntress and tracker
+ Agile and quick in traversing forested areas
+ Motherly and protective
Weaknesses:
- Hotheaded when angered
- Holds grudges and can be petty at times
- Overprotective to the point of ignoring her own safety
- Old arm injury makes left arm noticibly weaker
Abilities:
Musical Magic: Instrumental
Musical Magic: Vocal
- Magic from melodies passed down from one Song Mother to the next. Melodies that heal, that calm or whip people up into a frenzy. Melodies that make people see things that aren't really there or feel things that don't exist. A magic that can be as malevolent as is it benevolent. Its all up to the songstress. All it takes, is one note.

Last edited:
Basics
Name: Loksha
Sex: female
Race: Lizardman

Physique
Warhammer_Lizardmen_Oldblood.png

Hair style: none
Eye style: Yellow
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 360lbs
Extra: Wears traditional garb/armor as seen in the picture
being born part of the warrior caste Loksha is naturally stronger and larger than most of her lizardmen counterparts. The warrior castes female and male counterparts have very little difference when it comes to physical appearance

Personality: Loksha is a warrior at heart, disciplined and sharp she tends to keep her thoughts and emotions to herself however she does open up to those she deems friends such as comrades in arms once shes fought with them or innocent bystanders who happen to travel with her. Loksha hates the undead as she believes it is a violation to both the gods of life and death, the dead should be dead and stay dead. In combat she likes to rush forward into the fight or at least grab attention, when faced with something she cant take on she will retreat or hide.

Beliefs: Lizardman beliefs state that each god has its own realms they control that affect the material realm that is this realm, they make trinkets to carry with them and pray to shrines of each god to bring favour and luck with them.

Quirk: Loksha carries with her charms for each of the gods with her to bring the group luck and favour with the gods.

Origins
History: Loksha was born into a warrior caste family and as per tradition she trained to become a warrior, however due to the long held peace her tribe and country has experienced the warrior caste and role have be regulated to monster hunters and guards. Loksha in particular was tasked as a monster hunter for most of her youth but when the monsters started to disappear due to the country her tribe was in enacting a policy of exterminating these monsters the warriors needed to do something other than guard and stand around. Many went to labor and the other menial tasks while Loksha became a priestess

Occasionally Loksha would go out on hunting parties to help bring funds or food to the tribe her primary role in these parties would be the charmer and attacker, she brought charms to appease the gods and when fighting monsters she would be the one to charge in to distract the monsters for her tribesmen to attack from the sides. Over the years the tribe has gone through a few hardships when it came to monetary funds, monster attack requests were becoming less and less frequent meaning the tribe didnt have much to work with to get funds into the village, although food wasnt a problem it was getting hard to get other supplies such as taxes by the state and medical supplies into the village. More and more of Loksha's people ventured outward into the world to make money to bring back to the tribe eventually even Loksha herself.

Profession
Job description: With little to no skills outside of combat Loksha can only provide so many services so she could do nothing other than become a sellsword to either fight, guard caravans or become a bodyguard for some noble.
Employer: Count Vayner
Skill set: Direct combat, Watchman, Tracker, Hunter, religious counsel.

Traits
Addictions/Vices:
Loksha has an inherent love of good fight and the smell of bloodshed due to her life and how she was born.
She also cant turn down a drink of alcohol.

Strengths:
Strong - born and raised a warrior meant that Loksha would've had to go through her early years training her strength and reflexes as well as her genetics helping with the process.
Predatory senses - With years of hunting and fighting monsters under her belt Loksha has developed a sixth sense of sorts against ambushes and hiding prey.
Sharp claws and teeth - Her claws are sharp enough to cut through most monsters hides and clingy enough to get a good grip on armor and her teeth are meant to bite deep and never let go.
Regenerative - Wounds will easily heal in a few days to a few weeks depending the severity and nutrients she has access to.
Natural Resistance - Her body has a natural resistance to most non magical poisons, dieases, and drugs often recovering faster from their affects
Fast - using her leg muscles and momentum can get her to ludicrous speeds for chasing and charging

Weaknesses:
Uneducated - She cant read
Sensitive to the cold - Although she is resistant to environmental cold like other races once she is attacked with some kind of elemental frost she will slow down considerably and forced into a more defensive role.
Large but not flexible - When Loksha charges she cant switch direction quickly without loosing much of that speed, as her legs and size are made for charging forwards.
Rage - Loksha is prone to going out of control when shes badly damaged during a fight
Carnivore - only eats meat
Dislikes magic - Loksha dislikes the use of magic on her even if it helps her.

Abilities:
Wrath of the Ancients - When sufficiently damaged Loksha gains a small burst of adrenaline making her twice as strong for a small period of time as well as healing light wounds instantly and the heavier wounds a bit more before passing out.

Aldous Underhill
Race: Halfling

halfling archer.jpg

Physique
Halfling.png
Hair style: Short, wavy, reddish brown.
Eye style: Blue
Height: 4'2
Weight: 110 llbs

Personality
Overview: Aldous is best described as stalwart, dependable, and courteous. He is also curious, as is the nature of his people, and is reserved with a good ability for self-control. He enjoys conversation, but rarely initiates them especially with those above him in rank. With other Halfling women he is flirtatious, but towards humans and elves he is considerably less-so. He is a marked altruist, and generally optimistic.
Beliefs: Practicing Divinist
Dislikes: Poachers, Bandits, The Ocean
Quirks: Unlike most Halflings, Aldous prefers to walk shoed rather than barefoot. He always eats his meats first, and he reads vociferously even at the least opportune time.

Origins
Parents: Edgar and Lindina Underhill
Siblings: Oscar, Hrothbard, and Ellisar Underhill
History: The Underhills emigrated from parts unknown three hundred years ago, when the first of their line in Brolla, who was known as a world-famous chef, was retained as a cook for the Count of Pendine. Since then, one Underhill man has held the title each generation. In the current generation, it falls to Oscar to continue the family trade.

Aldous, on the other hand, took an interest in archery and forestry from a young age. At ten, he began accompanying a forester in the service of the Count as he kept the woods free of poachers. By 20, he had taken on this job himself and had become an invaluable asset to the Count through his skilled marksmanship. His grasp of the bow allowed him to conduct amazing feats like pinning poachers to the trees by their clothes. After eighteen years of working and living with his family, however, his Halfling youth is beginning to reach its twilight and he is stepping fully into adulthood with ambitions of home and hearth as well as adventure and travel.

Profession
Job description: Maintain the deer stock and woods of the Lord of Pendine
Employer: Count of Pendine
Skill set: Archery, Navigation, Stealth (can also play a lute)

Traits
Addictions/Vices: Frequent Tobacco Smoker
Strengths: Excellent Archer, Stealthy and Dexterous, Educated
Weaknesses: Short, Physically Weak, Poor Melee Fighter, Non-Magical
Abilities: None

Last edited:
Basics

Name: Gérard MácArchibald

Aliases: "Noble Spear master", "The Master less Knight"

Physique
Gerard.jpg

Hair style: Quirky long hair combed backward in a rough fashion that has a strand hanging down his face

Eye style: Yellow

Height: 184cm

Weight: 85kg

Extra:
Gérard is often clad in a dark teal outfit, He is a remarkably handsome man with his bold features being on his face, the high bridge of his nose and his valiant eyebrow.

Personality:
Gérard is a proud and noble knight who wishes to earn a living by showing the best of his abilities while avoiding banditry and the temptation of doing evil acts to earn more. he also adheres strictly to the codes of chivalry and upholds his pride as a knight to the fullest, often praying to Uthar in his spare time in his travels.

Beliefs: Divinism

Friendship - A Knight who is often alone tends to seek companionship from friendly allies and form bonds with them. preferring to be with someone than being alone in the land ravaged by the plague, reason for this is that he lost everything to the wretched plague after the death of his master and hopes to establish new friends by the land that he believed Uthar showed the way for him.

Code of Honor - As a Knight who once had a master, Gerard adheres the rules of conduct in battle in hopes it makes into a worthy battle to be sung to bring honor and glory and earn a bit of coin and reputation in the process.

His spear – This was the spear that was given to him by his former master before his death at the hands of Marauders, he kept it as his personal weapon and trained exclusively with as well to honor and remember his fallen master.

Ale - he had a thing for the drink as he often drinks with his fellow knights in celebrations, often drinking to cherish those who had fallen in combat as a tradition.

Dislikes:

Infatuated women - Gerard developed a slight disdain on lustful women during his time with the knights, often hitting on him for his good looks and sometimes offering to be his wife, this annoyed Gerard that he would often shoo them away, proclaiming he wants true love and not love because he is handsome.

Envious men - Gerard encounters them during his celebrations with his fellow knights and often proved to be a massive pain in the ass as they bothered him by reasons of he might steal their love on certain women which leads to a duel or fist fighting, giving him more trouble than its worth.

Himself - Having good looks means you're a handsome guy, but sometimes he feels like a curse as women seeks to use him to an extent to rise in the social ranks, and men suddenly going aggressive, thinking that he may steal their lover's hearts in a whim.

Unmaintained Weaponry - During his time in the Circonferencian Knights, he often maintained his weapons every after tournaments, so much so that he often dislike seeing unmaintained weaponry and offers to fix it for a reasonable price

Quirks:
He often has a habit of sharpening his spear or other weapons he kept after every battle if he uses it.

Origins

Parents:
Kayneth II MácArchibald (Father) (Deceased, Cause: Red Fever)

Sophia Sola-Ire (Mother) (Deceased, Cause: Murdered under suspicion of being a Red Fever carrier)

Siblings:
Velvet MácArchibald (Younger Brother) (Unknown)

History:
Gerard is the son of Kayneth the II and Sophia, older brother of Velvet and the sixth warrior of the Circonferencian Knights
led by the lord's brother, Artorias who leads the circle of Knights who are dedicated in serving the divine and establish order should the need arises.
He and his family hails from the northern lands of the Brolla Imperium where the plains and hills shine in the emerald color of the fauna
and trees as tall as the mountains of the northern pass. Gerard spent most of his childhood being forced to study by his
father who wanted him to be a mage, this put a strain on their relationship with each other as he disliked it
and often sneaking out at night to feel the freedom from the forceful move by his father.

Despite the studies he took until his coming age of 16, his father was disappointed at the fact that he couldn’t procure a single spell of magic from
his arms and his failure lead his father to beat and berate him for dishonoring the Archibald name. after this, his mother intervened
before she too received it by the reasoning she gave birth to a magically inept son. Gerard hated what his father did and in anger
Gerard retaliated by swinging his own fist to his father's face, knocking him down to the ground before threatening him that should
he ever does it again he swore by the name of Uthar that he will defend his own honor and family. The Commotion brought on by the feud peaked the
interest of a spear wielding tall Knight named Arturas mac Connlahail who saw Gerard standing up to his mother from his abusive father, Moved by the
boy's honorable oath to the divine, he arrested Kayenta the II and took the young Gerard to be his squire.

Gerard accompanied the Knight to the courts of the Lords of the Imperium and often watch the Knights train and hone their
skills in tournaments, he would often grab his Knight Master's sword or his spear at night and strike at the strawmen he made unknowingly being
watched by the Tall Knight who was smiling thinking he picked the perfect one. That one day, however. the Tall knight was
called upon by the Duke bringing along with him some news of Bandits robbing passersby’s and plundering caravans of their items and
that he was to accompany his men in an honorable quest in taking them down and restore peace. This was the first time Gerard would be joining and
he felt the rush of excitement, anticipation and fear, he could swing a sword and stab with the spear well enough thanks to his twilight tussles with the strawmen he made
but against a Marauder it was a huge leap.

He didn’t have time to think as the other four Knights prepared to leave early so the job could be done before nightfall and his knight master
fitted him with a dark teal outfit which was bestowed to him and subsequently given as inheritance by his knight master as he used
to wear it as he too was a squire, this gave Gerard a boost of confidence before they rode off to the Bandit camp, Gerard looked on one of the knights accompanying them
before realizing that One of the knights with them was the lord's own brother, the Commander of the Circonferencian Knights who held high esteem in the court
according to the rumors that spread like the plague that will soon arrive years later. An Hour of riding later they approached the Bandits who were celebrating their recent plundering, the Lord's brother dismounted, and the other knights followed shortly after, they each approached their squires, donning their gear and pick their preferred weapons, but unlike the others, Gerard was given the spear of his knight master who wanted to test his skill with it. and then with the nod of the Lord's brother they engaged the bandits.

The Surprised bandits were quick to respond, taking up arms and beating their shields with their weapons. His Knight master was the first to reach them, blocking and arcing valiantly with his shield and that moment, they were in conflict, steel blades and spear tips clashing with shields and other weapons filled the forest and Gerard, wielding a red spear with runes imbued in them didn't know what to do with himself, he took a moment to gather his nerves and he remembered his skills with the weapons, while self-taught, he often observe the knights training in the grounds and was no stranger to his skills as a knight. He Stood his ground, spear ready on his hands as he opted for the enemy's aggression first to work in his favor, before long a bandit locked eyes with him and started swinging his axe towards him, Gerard was nimble and evaded the bandit momentarily confusing him before spearing him from behind his back. pulling out the red spear from the lifeless bandit he took notice of the battle, everyone still fought bravely and that the squires before him were killed or taken out of the battle, this was where Gerard realized that he could have been one of them if not for his instincts and his nimble feet taking control.

He went to look to his master, but as he did he saw a blade striking his master before he dropped dead, tears filled his eyes
as he clenched his master's spear and watched as the Bandit slay his master, shrugging it off momentarily, his anger took control and threw his spear at
the Bandit which had slain his master and impaled him at the tree, the other bandits realized he was unarmed and they took the opportunity to single him out,
however, his nimble feet evaded their swings before he himself swung his fist at a bandit and grabbing his sword and impaling him with it
pulling it out he fought back against them singlehandedly, expertly wielding the stolen weapons from the dispatched bandits that he had slain,
before running to his spear and grabbing it from the impaled body of the bandit who slayed his master and wield it in conjunction with the stolen weapon,
however. Something came over him, he couldn’t swing the weapon that he had grabbed like an expert swordsman, but nevertheless managed to slay the last bandit,
was but he stayed unmoving for a second as he shocked at the death of the knight that he idolized, thank fully the battle was over and the Lord's Brother placed an
arm on Gerard's shoulder.

Back in the Lord's Court, the Lord's brother preached of Gerard's bravery, slaying the bandits that had him outnumbered and avenging his fallen knight master in the most noble fashion. Overwhelmed, Gerard received praises from the gathered crowd, among them was his Mother, his younger brother and his Father who had a face of disbelief and disgust that his son became a brute, seeing that knights are nothing compared to mages, nevertheless, Gerard was Knighted by the Lord on the spot and was offered a position by the Lord's Brother in his Circle of Knights, the Circonferencian Order of Knights. Ages pass, and he became Circonferencian Knight's well-known weapon master, his sheer skillful display with the spear that his former master had given to him years ago has amazed his fellow knights and others alike as well his surprising tendency to master other weapons when he's not wielding his spear. this along with his honorable attitude made him popular in the circle of knights, in fact, He was often sent to accompany others in honorable quests in providing security in the northern lands of the Brolla Imperium for his Lord and always return home in victory, celebrating with his fellow knights in a drink and to those who had fallen, however, he often contended with overly jealous knights and Lustful women who were bothering him every so often, giving him quite a disdain look at them often times during his drinks to the pub.

but everything changed when reports from neighboring realms arrived and brought news of a plague ravaging the country, this brought horror to the Lord and his subjects before sending his best men in establishing order around the realm, including Gerard, who was praying to Uthar in hopes of fortune and glory will arrive to honor his wish of becoming a honorable and an even more well-known Knight in the imperium, so far as to make his named etched in the annals of history, the News of the plague arrived on his ears and that he and a couple of knights went out and establish order, on that fateful day, he saw a crowd of people standing around the pub, letting his adventurous side get the best of him, he ordered the crowd to disperse with the others and went to peek inside to his horror, he found his father slumped against the wall showing symptoms of the dreaded plague, unaware of an another violent action taking place, a peasant came rushing telling that large fire had happened

in the homestead of his former home, Gerard rushed to the scene and saw his mother lying on her own pool of blood with a sword plunged on her back, their home set a blazed with a note saying that she had the signs of the plague and that he had been infected, the panic ensues, and the knights were unable to restore peace and order, unknowingly spreading the plague even further. Gerard felt sadness in his heart, his family that he knew of was gone before his very eyes, his father dying of the plague, his mother murdered under suspicion of carrying it as well as his brother to be nowhere to be seen. he couldn’t do his job as a Knight after seeing those demoralizing scenes personally, he left his post and wandered off to have time for himself, he looked back at the town, only to see smoke rising up with chaos overwhelming the village, sadness overwhelmed Gerard as he walks away, the plague spread rapidly, he looked up to the sky before a beam of light shined pointing towards south, he took this as a sign to start a new and left towards a new hope.

Profession

Job description: A Wandering knight in search for a job by showing off one's skill in combat as well proving one's chivalric values in knightly duels.

Employer: Self-Employed

Skill set: Knightly Tactics, Chivalrous values, Charismatic individual,

Traits

Addictions/Vices:

-Ale lover
His love for the Alcoholic beverage started out as a Familia Tradition where one drinks to cherish the fallen, he spent his youth in war as he was recruited the Knights of Circonferencia, the Lord's personal band of warriors which led him to drink a lot of the alcoholic beverages which led to his addiction to it.

Strengths:

-Polearm Mastery
As a Knight, he trained himself in using his former master's spear, eventually surpassing every of his fellow knights in spear combat, while he knows to swing a sword, he much prefers fighting with his late master's spear.

-Nimble foot
Quick on his feet, a Knight must react quickly to the dangers each step he takes, lest he falls in a huge disadvantage. this also gives him a agile movement in traversing the terrain.

Weaknesses:

-Weak Magical Circuits
Despite his father being a mage, he inherited his Mother's trait which led him to be magically inept being unable to cast but the most basic of spells but even which it requires a "magic booster" to cast such magic. This also causes him to be less resistant against magic attacks

-Honor bound Warrior
adhering strictly to the codes of chivalry and upholding his pride as a knight to the fullest, he will adamantly refuse to fight his allies or a weak opponent that recently fought a battle before his. He will only fight if the conditions are fair or the enemy is a source of evil that must be banished.

Abilities:
Eye of the Mind

• Gerard’s battle methodology in which he grasps the flow of battle, observing it, and then inducing the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him/her in strength. A Skill not for self-strengthening, but to invite a check failure for the opponent. It consists of composed observation powers to wager on a momentary chance of victory.

Last edited:
Name: Ursa Sol

Aliases: Backwards Priestess

Race: Elf

Physique:

uKHobBe.jpg

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 170

Extra: Keeps her body at a consistent 15% body fat ratio

Personality:

Ursa is a very shrewd woman whose disposition makes her seem very cheeky coupled with the fact she talks gibberish or at least seems to in every prayer cements in the fact she isn’t anyone’s favorite person. Living a life as a paladin and Priestess taking over as a protector of her low temple has turned her into a stern person who takes her job and position very seriously. Even though Ursa isn’t big on talking or interacting with others she will fight an army to the death just to save one soul nor will she think twice before jumping into a flooded village to save its drowning citizens. Even as an above and beyond type of individual it goes without saying to anyone who knows her that; talking to anyone about anything ever is never on her to do list and she doesn’t make a real attempt to hide that fact to the point she will give someone the cold shoulder or just plain ignore them to preserve her one true love, that being silence.

Outside of her actual Ursa is an easygoing, laid-back elf who absolutely detests having to go out of her way to do anything mundane. The only thing that keeps her from hating her fellow man is her devout worship and the fact she knows that there is good in the world but on the counter to that a whole lot of bad.

Beliefs:

Divinism

Children: Ursa can be seen as a natural born mother as she is intensely protective of all children seeing her baby sister in all of them and will go out of her to ensure innocent lives are safe

Silence: Over the many years Ursa learned that mortals will lie to get ahead in life, understanding that an evil seed is buried in all she forgives those but it doesn't excuse the fact that lies drip from their mouths like blood from an open wound and thus Ursa has fallen in love with silence.

Loyalty: She takes her job seriously and carries out her duties with an above and beyond attitude and respects anyone who mirrors those ideals

Dislikes:

Greed: Something she understands why it exists but that doesn't excuse the fact that it is apart of the problem with the world and needs to be purged

Corruption: Those who would take advantage of the weak and nieve deserve the full wrath of her fist

Torture: She views this as a weakness of the soul and character and practitioners of it aren't worthy of salvation

Origins

History:

“We were granted power by the gods so that we can protect the weak”

Ursa’s story began with an elven girl who was protecting her little sister from the neighborhood bullies in town, you see they were elves and were constantly harassed about their ears and appearance. The older sister was brave and took it upon herself to guard her baby sister from the bullies that tormented them, it was because of her fearless nature than she became something to fear in town. The sisters lived in a very well-off family, so their needs were met at least financially, however, their parents were distant and slightly more standoffish than most other parents, so it was up the firstborn to teach the second about the world. The older sister was nowhere near perfect, because she was the rambunctious type she’d disobey and run away from the house frequently, often taking her little sister alone with her on journeys with nothing more than the promise that she’ll protect her from harm. She was a superhero at least to the little sister, someone who was larger than life in more ways than one, so it was only natural she’d go with her just being around big sis’ made her feel untouchable.

Years went by and the two girls grew up into young women into their very early teens, now those little adventures they were on grew wilder at the older sisters suggest with her little partner in crime following right behind her without much of a question. By this time those bullies were no issue for the little one because they couldn’t get to her without going through the troublesome one who wouldn’t hesitate to throw down even with adults if they touched the baby sister. Being left perfectly alone allowed the girls to do whatever they want thanks to their inattentive parents so one day their travels took them far from the village into the woods in search of ‘buried treasure’. Night drew close covering the forest and causing them to stray from the path home and wander around aimlessly. That night much like this one got worse and worse, because they strayed from the path the predators of the forest took notice and chased them even further away from safety and right into an ambush. But pay attention little ones because the story has a happy ending.

Those sisters were far too over their head now and it looked like they weren’t going to be making it home tonight, but just as those wolves were about to pounce they were saved by a Paladin and brought home, the older sister vowed she’d become just as strong as that Paladin so that she too could protect the entire world if need be.

Profession

Priestess / Paladin

Job description:

Ursa maintains, protects and manages the churches under her jurisdiction and won’t have a second thought about kicking troublemakers out. From early morning to sleepless nights her duties never end, and she takes it upon herself to balance them all out as if the world were on her shoulders.

Employer:

Sister of the Abbey

Skill set:

Religious Counsel

Spiritual Affairs

Martial Training

Traits

Addictions/Vices:

"People are counting on me so my time is valuable, and it looks like your life is coming up light"

Ursa is a strange mixture of pride and wrath, because she takes her job so seriously those who attempt to stand in the way of her doing that job set her fuse lit making very short-tempered and quick to execute.

Strengths:

Physically strong - In her youth, the easiest way to solve her problems were her fists and being too young to hold a real weapon her fists became the weapon needed to beat away the monsters under the bed. These days her hands are hardened and trained to deliver a devastating punch.

Bilingual

Magic Capable

Weaknesses:

Poor communication skills

Soft spot of children

Will not turn away anyone in need

Abilities:

Holy magic that must be spoken in prayer backwards to perform, specific verses for different effects

Prayer: dlrow ruoy morf tor siht llepsid dna hsiugna ym fo detaivella eb thgim I os tsif ym ediuG .elbuort fo semit ym ni uoy ot emoc I ,lla su fo rotaerc dnarG

Effect: Charges the user's hands with a holy power multiplying their destructive force for one impact each, adding a small explosive charge that detonates on the point of impact

Prayer: srehto ot yrolg ruoy daerps yam I taht os ycrem em wohS .ecnahc rehtona em tnarg ,nis fo em egrup os gniod ni dna luos etanutrofnu siht nihtiw live eht hsinab dna nis ym tcerroc ot rewop eht rof won ksa I ,thgil ruoy daerps ot deliaf evah I ,seigolopa yM .dennis evah I taht timda I demahsa ,eman ruoy eb desiarp ,retsam suoirtsullI

Effect: The users connects her forehead with the targets engulphing both of them in a light that purges the body of invading presence and cures both of afflictions

Prayer:

Crumbli Crumbli

Last edited:
B A S I C
Name:

Nairna MacCinidh
Aliases:
Fleetfoot
Sex:
Female
Race:
Wulver
Wulvers are an ancient breed of werewolf hailing from far north. Unlike other tales, Wulvers do not shed their wolfish skin and cannot shift to that of a human. Unlike wolves, Wulvers are solitary creatures who do not seek out the company of others outside of their own kind. Their diet is a carnivorous one primarily consisted of fish. Wulvers are avid fishers and can often be found along rivers and lakes fishing. Despite their seemingly intimidating appearance, Wulvers are truly generous souls and, while typically avoiding human contact, often leave baskets of fish on the windowsills of those they see struggling. Despite their kind natures, Wulvers are naturally prideful and wary of those outside their own and will attack if surprised or provoked. A fast way to get a Wulver's skin is to steal from them, something that they consider a great crime as it contradicts their typically selfless and generous natures and consider it a great insult.
In combat, Wulvers are flighty and swift fighters, relying on quick-footedness and wit rather than pure strength. As they do not fight unless attacked or provoked first, Wulvers allow their opponents to make the first move to justify the typically swift and powerful blows they can deal.

P H Y S I Q U E
ce9f2ff88bdf641483e0a4b11a0e686c.jpg

Height:
7’5 ft
Weight:
Between 200 and 220 lbs
Extra:
Nairna has a slight overbite causing her top canines to poke out of her mouth when she has her mouth shut.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Beliefs:
Newly converted Divineism
Typical of Wulvers, Nairna likes her own company and is reluctant to interact with others unless necessary.
Fish- The main primary portion of her diet, Nairna will eat any fish she comes across and in large quantities if given the chance.
Helping others- A generous soul, Nairna has a strong sense of justice despite her desire to be left alone and will often stop in her travels to help those she finds who are in need.
Fortified wine- Nairna has a fondness for wine, particularly one that is a mix of wine and brandy. She can't drink much as it can be extremely damaging to her kind, much to her chagrin.
Freedom- An independent creature, Nairna likes her independence and will avoid anything that would put it at risk.
Dislikes:
Crowds-
Being a creature who prefers her own company, Nairna becomes flustered and stressed in large crowds and tries to avoid them.
Selfishness- Nairna has a personal distaste towards selfish people who only think of themselves as it clashes with Wulver ideals about generosity and helping others.
Being mocked or tricked- Nairna has a sense of pride in both her heritage and herself as an individual and will react badly to being mocked or insulted.
Hunger- Having very little in terms of money, Nairna does not get many opportunities to eat and will often be in a bad mood if she has gone some time without eating.
Taking things- Despite her generous nature, Nairna feels uncomfortable about taking things from people, even if it is seriously needed and will feel intense guilt if she is unable to repay.
Quirks:
Nairna’s tail is particularly expressive. It typically hangs behind her limp but behaves differently depending on her current mood.
Nairna has a habit of talking to herself when she thinks she is alone.

O R I G I N
Parents:
Father-
Archibald MacCinidh (Unknown/presumed dead)
Mother- Mairead MacCinidh (Unknown/presumed dead)
Siblings:
None
History:
Nairna grew up in the forest with her family, where she was taught to fish and how to hunt. Being an only cub, she was the sole focus of her parents and for a long time, life was tranquil. But when Nairna was fourteen, her family's territory was attacked by bandits. Nairna never learned of the reason of their attack but she was forced to run by her father, and to this day she does not know what happened to her parents as when she returned, their home had been destroyed and they were nowhere in sight.

After the loss of her parents, Nairna ventured into the wild alone. She struggled to survive as it was winter and it was almost impossible to fish effectively. Exceedingly hungry, she resorted to sneaking into houses and rummaging through leftovers. This took a huge toll on the typically generous creature psychologically as in Wulver society, theft is considered one of the worst crimes that could be committed, something that has stayed with Nairna to this day. One of the houses she happened to ransack belonged to an older warrior and healer who, rather than kill her, took her in and fed her. In gratitude, Nairna stayed with the warrior to repay him for saving her from starvation.

She stayed with the warrior, Ewan until she was twenty-three. He gave her her dirks and taught her how to fight with them. He taught her lots about natural medicine used from plants and how to effectively track. She was happy with Ewan for a while, appreciating his teachings. But after this time, the warrior seemed to fall ill. Despite her protests to stay and help him, he told her that she was then ready to leave into the wild and find her own path. Since then Nairna had been wandering the wilderness, travelling from town to town with no real goal other than simply for the adventure. It’s a solitary life but Nairna did not mind it, she enjoyed the freedom it provided with only having herself to look after. However, she would still help out people if they needed it. She still worries about Ewan.

At one point during her travels, Nairna came across the Brolla Imperium. A former non-believer to any religions, she was drawn to the concept of Divineism as it contained the same beliefs that she herself had held throughout her life, the beliefs that everybody was equal which had been something that Nairna had believed in especially, back in the land she was originally born in, she had faced some discrimination over being a Wulver. While she has only just converted to the belief, she still wants to learn more about it. As well as Divineism, Nairna also learned about the disease that was plaguing the land, dubbed Red Fever. She has seen the devastating effect the plague has had on the population. But at one point, she thought about how the plague could possibly infect her old master, Ewan (whose health was already failing when she had left) and possibly her parents if still alive. As she drifted around, she caught wind a group of people potentially going out to find a cure. Despite her dislike for social interactions, the urge to potentially help many people proves too much for Nairna to resist...

P R O F E S S I O N

Drifter, potential healer and tracker
Job description:
Nairna does not have a current profession but would be a valuable commodity for tracking and travelling as her sensitive sense of smell can come in handy.
Employer:
N/A
Skill set:
A keen sense of smell
Basic healing
Able to track for most animals or plants

T R A I T S
Addictions/Vices:
Pride-
A naturally prideful creature, Nairna does not take insults to either herself or her heritage well which can cause an over-reaction with the Wulver. Even if the comment was seen as a joke, it will cause an extreme reaction from her which ultimately does more harm than good.

Strengths:
Speed-
Being light in weight, Nairna is swift in fights and can be hard to hit when in combat.
Melee Fights- She has two dirks, having been taught how to fight with them by Kensuke. Before fighting, she will often perform a dirk dance as an attempt to either confuse or intimidate her opponent before attacking.
Keen intuition- Nairna goes with her gut instinct and is quick to catch on to changes in her environment.
Weaknesses:
Non-Dagger Proficiency Fights-
As Nairna had been taught to fight with dirks (long daggers) while she is skilled with them, she struggles in combat without them.
Lack of social skills- Having spent most of her life wandering through the wild and only having close contact with a handful of people, Nairna struggles to interact with others which can make her seem aloof or unfriendly.
Stubbornness- Nairna hates owing anybody anything so will often refuse help or assistance even when she really needs it.

Last edited:
image0 (2).jpg
Basics
Name: Caladrielle Arsanaut/Caleb Ebrimud
Aliases: The World Trotter, The Wandering Knight, The Lucky One.

Physique
Capture.PNG
Hair style: Short, Straight, blonde hair, making it easier to fit under a helmet.
Eye style: Blue eyes
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 176
Extra: Her torso is covered by a light small chestplate under the cloth mainly to trick enemies into hitting it and not her slightly more exposed shoulders which are covered with gambeson, most of her weight in terms of armor are all on her limbs.

Personality: Cheerful and bright Caladrielle isnt shy around strangers and would always try to befriend anyone near her, although this does not affect her effectiveness in a fight. With friends she likes to keep everyone in a positive mood, she loves it when people around her smile and would participate in activities of enjoyment whenever possible be it games with kids or drinking competitions. In a fight her mind switches leaving behind her emotions and focusing all on the fight, she isn't afraid to use dirty tricks if her life is on the line but she knows when and where not to use them and where to use them.

With strangers Caladrielle would often approach them with a smile and friendly demeanor but would quickly back off if she senses that something is wrong with them or they are hostile to any sort of interaction. Many love her for per outward personality but just as many hate her for it too, she speaks her mind recklessly unless in places where it is not warranted such as places of worship or authority. Eager to fight Caladrielle loves a challenge and would be willing for a friendly duel anyone who would want to test her sword, she respects her opponents abit being overly confident in her skills.

Beliefs: Divinest
People - Caladrielle loves to have people around her
Drinks for everyone! Social activities - Tying in with how she likes people she also likes all kinds of social interactions be it parties, story telling, or a competition of some sort thats meant to be had a good time with.
Attention - Being the Center of attention had always been a pleasure of Caladrielle, she would often tell stories about her adventures abroad and her battles with various monsters and how they went.
Dueling a worthy opponent - Caladrielle loves having her sword tested by others or even testing others swords, maybe she could learn something from them that she could incorporate into her fight stances and styles.

Dislikes:
Overly negative people - Caladrielle hates downers, people who make others around them despair or saddened, for what is the purpose of making all those around you sad? what have they done to you?
Raiders and bandits - Lowlifes that take advantage of other peoples hard work are the scum of the world in Caladrielle's mind, slavers and hostage takers Caladrielle has no empathy for any of them.
The slaughter of innocents/peasants - Coming from a peasants life Caladrielle cant stand the sight of needlessly killing a innocent population of any scale and would fight for them no matter what.

Quirks: before a fight Caladrielle anxiously bends her sword

Origins
Parents: Regalia Arsanaut (Mother) Eraric Arsanaut (Father) Gauterit Ebrimud (Foster Father)
Siblings: Caladrielle is the third child of 18 siblings

History: Being born in a well off peasant family that owned a farm nearby a large Brollan town, Caladrielle wasn't a stranger to struggle and hard work, although she and her family had never been at the brink nor have they ever been incredibly wealthy, there were sometimes bad and plentiful harvests. She herself would help on the fields with her brothers while her sisters would help their mother, much to the dismay of her mother who insisted that a girl should not do such activities but her father insisted that they needed the extra help as Caladrielle was talented and stronger than her sisters. Although she never had a say in such matters her mind was never in the farms or on the fields, it was in the stories of adventurers and knights, be it from the tales of her older brothers or the strangers when they left their farm to sell off their crops.

Eventually though when she was playing around training with a stick pretending it was a sword and what she thought was a private location at the age of 15 a noble caught a glance of her and was more or less impressed, mostly because he thought she was a man from a distance as she did not have the most feminine figure. Approaching her with the thought of being able to pass down knowledge of the sword to a worthy successor as his sons were not interested in such matters seeing how there had not been a brollan war anyone could remember. He called out to her but quickly noticing that she was a girl the noble quickly dismissed her but open he was about to leave he decided to give her a chance, after all. Why would a girl be training herself? Her form was awful but that could be quickly fixed. And so the noble decided to take her in, he asked her if she wanted to learn and she very eagerly accepted without question however he warned her that she would have to act as a boy and as a man if she were to be as such and that the training is harsh. Blinded by both the stories she had heard and the desire to leave her mundane life she agreed to these, what at first, seemed simple demands.

So began Caladrielle's Training which at first, was making a new identity for herself, as within Brollan society women and men were assigned their roles and although Caladrielle didn't truly mind these roles she couldn't simply go from the norm. Gauterit Ebrimud, the noble, spoke to her parents and convinced them that he was going to take her in to work for her as a maid and Caladrielle told them that she would send money back to them. Although at first her parents rejected the idea and volunteered her younger more, less capable sisters the noble insisted on taking just her and they cave into the demands, although she was good working in the fields this would give them more money and she might even marry off to one of Gauterit's sons! That was the hope and perception of her parents anyways, in reality Caladrielle would act as his youngest son now named Caleb and taking his noble name.

Life as Caleb was a large change of pace in his life, he trained every day and the times when he wasn't training he was being taught how to read and write, most often being scolded by Gauterit to act with proper manners. Three years of what would be constant training and lectures later Gauterit officially acknowledge Caleb as a son, he promoted his new secret son that he had been hiding from public view but now he was a a knight ready to serve. At first he was shown like a new toy for Gauterit to show everyone his new amazing son, of course it made caleb constantly nervous and anxious about the whole ordeal, before all this he was a simple farm girl! Now he had to act like, no be, a prim and proper man, attending parties and meeting the highest of nobles.

It forced Caleb to get used to interacting with complete strangers with respect and care, there were a few nobles who wanted to duel the son of the infamous Gauterit Ebrimud, Caleb would occasionally go back home to his farm as Caladrielle to keep up with his parents. Soon the parties died down and normalcy finally flew into Caleb's life once again, now he needs to take a job and go out and make a name for himself, thus starting the adventures of the wandering knight. The first jobs Caleb took on were the more local jobs, plights that villagers or townsfolk needed solved, monsters that needed dealing with, at first they proved challenging but quickly adapting he started to finish them with ease. Then when he made quite the name of himself he started to take jobs further within the imperium, this time working within parties to take on bandit holds or guarding very expensive caravans.

After these harsher missions Caleb was hired by the nagas of the sea to guard one of their large cargo ships from boarding actions should the nagas fail to prevent a pirate ship from getting close, it was thought that due to his noble standing he would be much more loyal and would keep the more rascally elements in check. This is where the name "World Trotter" began, once he had set foot on a foreign city, in a foreign country, in a foreign continent he became amazed at how different everything was than from back home in the Brollan Imperium. So instead of going back home after his job he wandered these new lands, learning the languages of others and the customs of the people, taking adventurers jobs and travelling far from where he was once born. He even found someone that took to liking him, however he had to turn her away, as he was truely Caladrielle. Sometimes Caleb would look back into his life wondering how different his life would be if he didnt abandon his real name, he would still be at the farm working away in her families fields.

During these many adventures Caleb made many friends and star-crossed women, unfortunately for them Caleb turned them all down there were a few that stuck out to him though, one of his long time friends who he had ventured to and fro with confessed to him. But he felt bad for lying to her for as long as they met so, he revealed to her his true identity as Caladrielle, she didnt care about the new identity that Caleb had been hiding from her however but Caleb wasnt sure how to act, he had expected her to hate him, or at the very best sympathize with him. Caleb wasn't into women, but he decided to keep her close to him. After a tragic things happened and because of this interaction though Caleb decided to throw away his masculine persona for transparency's sake so confusion wouldnt come back again. and maybe Caladrielle might even find love.

When news of the red fever reached to her, Caladrielle immediately decided to go back home, to the Brollan Imperium. She had to know if her family was okay, maybe the fever hasnt reached them? she could only hope. But she needed to take on the name of Caleb Ebrimud once again for she knew their society.

Profession
Job description: A Adventurer who took on various jobs that normal villagers cant do, slay bandits, trolls, etc. Often through fighting or even negotiation with hostile neighbors.
Employer: Duke Vayner
Skill set: Sword play, Counter Striking, Cooking, Negotiation, Horse riding, Wards,

Traits
Addictions/Vices: Anything sweet, Attention
Strengths:
Knowledgeable of many languages - being the world trotter has brought Caladrielle to the corners of the world, making her have to learn different languages and assimilate herself to different cultures.

Very proficient with the sword (of all types) - At first Caladrielle was only trained in the two handed sword by her foster father and mentor but throughout the years she has learned to rely more on other types of swords from rapiers to sabres, and from greatswords to bastard swords.

Wards - Only being proficient in swords wasnt enough, when she started to travel abroad, a fellow adventurer convienced her that she needed to learn some magics to keep her verstile and keep enemies on their feet. these wards include shield like ones that extend from her palm or a more costly full ward that envelops the body. They act as a magical temporary shield that depending on the type can protect the user from specific damages. These wards dont need to be protective however, they could improve the speed or strength of the user slightly to give them an edge, at the cost of protection of course.

An adaptablely quick learner - As most of her skills were obtained through experience rather than training it isnt a suprise to know that Caladrielle is a quick learner and easily be able to adapt to many situations

Weaknesses:
Cannot use other weapons very proficiently - Caladrielle has used swords for so long she cant use other types of weapons very well, she can swing a axe but she doesnt know how to use the weight and momentum to her advantage.
Limited use against heavily armored foes - Swords arent the best at defeating armor, causing Caladrielle to get creative with her means of attack.
No ranged capabilities - Other than throwing knifes at the enemy Caladrielle does not have any means of attacking from a distance
Too trustworthy of strangers - due to her liking of people and her optimism of and faithfulness of people she has been betrayed and tricked many times.

Abilities:

Last edited:
  • name Julien Rivera
    Aliases Doctor Jules
    age 27
    gender Male
    species human

Last edited:
Name: Tharz Wroughtiron

Aliases: Tharz the Charred

Race: Dwarf

Physique
00000.jpg
Hair style: Brown unkempt hair, two steel rings on his moustache

Eyes: Dark green

Height: 1,27m

Weight: 76kg

Extra: His right arm is covered with burn scars, which Tharz covered with a shoulderlength glove,
to protect it from outer influence and the heat of the forge. His voice is deep and gravelly.
On his left wrist, a bracelet made by his sister.

Personality: A kind man, dedicated to helping people. His gruff exterior and the reputation of dwarfs having a bit of a xenophobic stance, aren't true for him. He forms friendships over an evening of drinking and sharing stories, no matter the origin, with few exceptions. Ashamed of his scars, he usually wears his glove. His former losses made him question his values. The holding on to three things from his old home: a bracelet made by his sister, his blacksmith hammer and a flask of his favorite liquor

Religion: Believes in Muradin, the god of craftsmanship and creator of Dwarvenkind.

Likes: A stiff drink in filled tavern: Tharz likes to have a drink to unwind after a long day of work. If you buy him an ale, you found a friend in the dwarf.
Seeing children enjoying themselves: He always sees his younger sister in them, which puts a smile on the dwarfs face.
Learning the new techniques for crafting: Tharz spent most of his youth enjoying the art of weaponsmithing. He respects craftsmen of most origin and often asks questions, if possible.

Dislikes: Abuse of power: When the Surging Forge fell to an unknown feaver, which left many of the citizens in quarantined districts, the leader left his people for the sake of his own life.
Sacrificing innocent life angers Tharz unbelievably.
Goblins: When the illness had taken most of town, a group of greenskins attacked, taking out any defense with low effort. His sister fell to a goblin arrow, which to this day ingrained a deep hatred towards those devious monsters.
Beeing treated, like he's worthless: Ever since an accident at the great forge of his hometown, Tharz only wants people to view him as a capable craftsman. Mocking his ability will be punished by a swift strike with his smithing hammer.
Quirks: He always fidgets with the scar on the right on his face, when he gets nervous, sometimes resulting in it starting to bleed.

Parents: Mérna Pearldiver (his mother, fell to an unknown illness)
Ragni Wroughtiron (his father, alive, left the Surging Forge on a business trip)
Tara Wroughtiron (his younger sister, fell to goblin arrows)

History: Tharz grew up as an exciteable young dwarf in the township of the Surging Forge, a dwarven stronghold built into the cliffside at the coast of Aklim, a kingdom near the empire of Brolla.
He always accompanied his father to the forge, wanting to learn his fathers craft. One day, the young lad tripped and fell onto scorching coals scaring him for life with dark grey scars over the right side of his body. The healing process was hard, but with his younger sister coming into his life, he worked hard to overcome the limited range of movement his body was forced to adapt to. He spent the following years in the townsguard, learning to wield a hammer as a weapon, defending the town from hostile attacks from the inland and his freetime learning his fathers craft, who was impressed by his sons determination to be a great smith for the glory of Muradin.

Years passed, as the dwarf, now at an age of sixty-three, finished the most important task in the local dwarven culture: Creating his own smithing hammer. After finishing this task he was called in by the headmaster and was taught the secret of the forge. He was taught a great arcane incantation, which was passed along for centuries. The Elder dwarf waved his hand, as the cold coals sprung to life immediately. The man was inspired to start training, but there had been no time, as a unknown disease began rampaging through the fortress, taking peoples lives in a rapid pace, as the herbalists couldn't manage to stop it.

At this point of time, Tharz's mother was afflicted and telling his son to take his younger sister to take the next ship to escape. The very next time, a group of goblin raiders fell over the township making quick work of the weakened guard and descending upon the fleeing siblings. But as the two were fired at, a archer managed to catch Tharz off guard. Tara turned herself into the arrows path and took it in the heart. Wrecked with grief, sailed on the ocean using his families tradeship. Using the time to collect himself, he swore to himself, that he would one day reclaim his hometown and honor, both having been ripped from him. Reaching the Brolla empires coast, he saw the state the neighbouring country was in. Seeing the sick people in the street, he felt like he was experiencing his town dying all over again.

Explaining his mothers sickness, to a plaguedoctor at a bar, he confirmed his suspicions, that this empire was shaken by the same disease which has taken his hometown. From him he heard that the county of Pendine had put out a reward for finding a cure, Tharz thought, this is a great opportunity to do good and strike a profit.
Taking jobs as a simple smith for a few weeks, Tharz saved up enough to hire a stagecoach to the harbor of Pendine, to offer his help.

Profession
Wandering Blacksmith, offering his services to local shops
Job description: Can create and repair tools and martial weapons out of metal, if materials and tools are provided
Employer: None right now, he just arrived in the port town
Skillset: Traditional smithing, better at creating axes and hammers
Close quarter combat

Traits
Addictions/Vices: Alcoholic:
Most of the time he can be seen sneaking long drags from his flask, which contains a herbal liquor, made in his hometown. But as long as it makes him forget its good.

Strengths: Strong body: He was a blacksmith for most of his life, giving him a strong body
Compassionate: Having witnessed his clan beeing wiped out, he can feel the plight of the people. He'll work with almost anyone to help them.
Bilingual: Having grown up in the Surging Forge, of the coast of the Brolla Empire, which was the main partner for trading, he picked up Imperial in addition to Dwarvish

Weakness: Generous beyond sensibility: Even if he only works as a helping hand, spends most of his money on others, who he thinks need it more, making him waste money
Limited movement range: Tharz has difficulties moving his right side, making him slow to respond to attack to that side. The scarred skin is also easily afflicted by sunburn
Not a smoothtalker: The dwarf is very bluntly honest most of the time, getting him into trouble.

Abilities: Able to wield a hammer: Using his crafting hammer, Tharz has a easy time, knocking enemies around
Craftsmanship: Can turn metal into fine equipment, if a forge is accessible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back