• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Dead Redemption 2: Reparation? (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
((Yeah, I'm not sure where to put Naomira or Karen in the main plot right now))
((Oh, this may be a bad idea since it's a 5AM shower thought but maybe during the tip run Micah stashes his robbery take on Naomira either as a joke or by accident. He realizes his mistake and thinks "No big deal, I can intimidate a lone woman into giving me my money back and then some" but the cops bust Naomira for indecency before he can make his way backstage and the gang has to bust her out of jail and run??? I dunno))
Hmmm. Having that happen would change up the plot a bit but thats actually a good idea!

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout We could have Naomira and Micah interact and then have Naomira busted for indecency. Silas realizes that Naomira has spent time with Micah which makes her an asset so he uses his good standing with the sherrif to get her out. She tells Silas what she knows about Micah and where he alluded to running off, Silas takes her with him? maybe? tracks micah down and then makes his way to camp to use him as leverage! or something?

Idk im rushing cause i gtg xD but i need an idea the involves y'all quite a bit! also Terrier B Terrier B let me know when you'll be ready give us your oc in the section for character sheets. I dont wanna start planning too far ahead without ya

Hmmm. Having that happen would change up the plot a bit but thats actually a good idea!

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout We could have Naomira and Micah interact and then have Naomira busted for indecency. Silas realizes that Naomira has spent time with Micah which makes her an asset so he uses his good standing with the sherrif to get her out. She tells Silas what she knows about Micah and where he alluded to running off, Silas takes her with him? maybe? tracks micah down and then makes his way to camp to use him as leverage! or something?

Idk im rushing cause i gtg xD but i need an idea the involves y'all quite a bit! also Terrier B Terrier B let me know when you'll be ready give us your oc in the section for character sheets. I dont wanna start planning too far ahead without ya

Either way works for me honestly! I do agree that Silas getting Naomira out of jail makes more sense as the gang wouldn't want to make much of a splash before they got any real money from San Denis. Also, Naomira more incentivized to go with Silas to return the favor for helping her out than she would be to just run off with a gang of thieves.

Ohmigosh, so sorry I literally just blanked out for a day and a half just as we were getting going, haha, that was bad timing. I beg pardon,

i saw the Cats movieand tbh, it took it out of me haha.

So what have I missed?? ;0
I'll get readin and makin sheets up now

tallonisfarout tallonisfarout then that part is settled um xD just stumble into Micah or beckon him over and ill take it from there. I'll also write up the beginning of the Silas and Dutch conversation and work Arthur into the end of that post. Two birds with one stone lol RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

Only thing we gotta figure out is how to work in Terrier B Terrier B and her sassy Brit and we're all set!

Ohmigosh, so sorry I literally just blanked out for a day and a half just as we were getting going, haha, that was bad timing. I beg pardon,

i saw the Cats movieand tbh, it took it out of me haha.

So what have I missed?? ;0
I'll get readin and makin sheets up now

You didn't miss too much. The starter is a bit long but basically, we're in Saint-Denis and some character introductions are going down at the moment. xD i suggest reading the starter though to get a beat on Silas as a character (if you haven't already) because he's kinda.. "off" atm lol.

Any ideas on how to work your girl in btw? Terrier B Terrier B I can write her into the main plot if you have any idea of where you'd like her to end up and how so xD i like her already so far just per her description so i cant wait to see her in action!

Haha, thank you!! I think she's pretty neat too..

Saint Denis would make sense for her to be already too, what with it being a harbour-type town, so that's no problem there.

Hmmmm,
This lady Silas is after has an all lady gang goin on right? I don't see Robin really liking the cut of their gib that much, but money is money.
So perhaps, she's got herself loosely involved with this all lady gang, just for the time being, but after hearing their's a bounty I doubt she'd want to stick around with them for too long. So from there, she could either beg/ask/indebt herself into the Van Der Linde gang for immunity, or alternatively maybe offer to help Silas out as a way of saving her own skin?? Heck, I suppose she could even do both??

And then there's Sadie too of course?? ;0

Haha, thank you!! I think she's pretty neat too..

Saint Denis would make sense for her to be already too, what with it being a harbour-type town, so that's no problem there.

Hmmmm,
This lady Silas is after has an all lady gang goin on right? I don't see Robin really liking the cut of their gib that much, but money is money.
So perhaps, she's got herself loosely involved with this all lady gang, just for the time being, but after hearing their's a bounty I doubt she'd want to stick around with them for too long. So from there, she could either beg/ask/indebt herself into the Van Der Linde gang for immunity, or alternatively maybe offer to help Silas out as a way of saving her own skin?? Heck, I suppose she could even do both??

And then there's Sadie too of course?? ;0
Sorry i saw this so late! never got the notification for it for some reason xD

and both sounds awesome xD that just means i need to get to Etta Doyle quick in order to give ya something to do!

I think that just means we're waiting on tallonisfarout tallonisfarout and then ill have to write up the Dutch n Silas convo as well as micah's interactions with Naomira !

Not gonna lie lol im pretty excited

hah thats ok!! bob could always be coincidentally in the saloon too and overhear the situation?? get her involved a but quicker that way perhaps??

hah thats ok!! bob could always be coincidentally in the saloon too and overhear the situation?? get her involved a but quicker that way perhaps??
Oooh good point. xD maybe she'll overhear Dutch and Silas bickering, Silas basically goes "im not her for you Im here for one Etta Doyle." then bob is like "oh shit its that somewhat famous bounty hunter that everyone thought had died." and shenanigans ensue xDD

Oooh good point. xD maybe she'll overhear Dutch and Silas bickering, Silas basically goes "im not her for you Im here for one Etta Doyle." then bob is like "oh shit its that somewhat famous bounty hunter that everyone thought had died." and shenanigans ensue xDD

Literally!! thats what i was thinking!! she’s like two seats down hears all this stuff being mentioned and just has a big YIKES haha

Alright, so I'm a tiny bit of the way through my reply. Been inching my way along while baking, helping out family etc by editing the post whenever I have some free time. Will try not to keep you guys waiting forever. Worst case scenario is it'll take me until maybe after Sunday to have my reply finished. Hopefully, things will go better than that though but I can't make any promises. Things are kinda crazy atm in both a good and not so good way!

Hope you all are enjoying your holidays though and I'll see ya soon!

Terrier B Terrier B tallonisfarout tallonisfarout RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

btw lads. i hope we have all seen/will proceed to watch this as legitimate important character research

Users who are viewing this thread

Back