• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recruitment ~

Boky

I'm looking for someone to be the yin to my yang! Or uh, vice versa! I don't want a tradition romancey 1x1 role-play, but rather a 1x1 of two opposing characters from different sides coming together for a common purpose.

Examples:

Brain vs Brawn

Good vs Evil

Female vs Male

Girly Girl vs Tom Boy

Nerd vs Jock

and the list goes on and on!

Will you be my juxtaposition? Pleaaase?

I'm up for pretty much anything, and I have very few 'lines' that can be crossed. If you want to know my limits, and or just interested in me, or anything else - let me know! Just shoot me a PM or message me here, it's whatever!

I'm up for anything! Perhaps if you wanna go that route, we could do an 'Anything you can do, I can do better.' type of feel!

I can do that. Do you mind if I play the male? For that kind of plot I'd be better as a male. Can you pm me a bio?

Awesome. Uh can you send me a pm or tell me how to send you one. so we van figure out what we wish to do. New here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back