• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [REC] 🔴

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

PlainIncompatibleChrysalis-small.gif

The small North-Western coastal town of Oceanus Song used to be a quiet place, or as quiet as a university town could get. The college kids used to be wild, parties ravaging lawns of frat houses and neighboring residences. The island just offshore used to be a popular place for hookups and parties, but not anymore. The town's fallen into a hushed, reclusive state.

Ever since Skye Benston went missing.

No one's seen her for a month, not since the massive party held on the island over spring break. She used to be what you would call a popular girl - she knew everyone in school, and everyone knew her. Skye had few close friends, however, but those close friends would do anything for her. Even solve the mystery of her disappearance.

But they're about to discover they're way in over their heads.

the_collective_by_zguy1996-d5lnd7e.gif

Alright so obviously this is horror/mystery rp set in the Slenderverse, however no prior knowledge of the lore is needed as everything will be explained in RP. RP'ers will play as victims only. All proxies and the tall dude himself will be played by me. The main characters are Skye's friends, and their goal is to find Skye or discover what became of her while also not digging yourself an early grave.

Player choices matter. Your decisions will determine if your or another player's character lives or dies. It's very likely everyone's character will die by the end of the RP, so take this as your one and only warning.

Some general topics to keep in mind through the RP is hopelessness vs helplessness, the concept of fate, and the importance of choice in one's life. The butterfly effect will very much be in motion through everything. Keep an eye out for GM posts featuring this image:
2144531_1.jpg

Players are expected to post 2-3 paragraphs per post, and post at least three times a week. I'll be accepting a maximum of 5-8 characters. Slots are NOT first come, first served. Realistic face claims only, quality over quantity. Discord will be our primary form of OOC, and I request you're able to use it to join.

Thank you!

Last edited:
This seems very interesting, and I am quite tempted to join... Would this be considered a casual or a detailed roleplay?

This seems very interesting, and I am quite tempted to join... Would this be considered a casual or a detailed roleplay?

I'd consider this a detailed rp. I'm looking for dedicated players who can put out high quality responses and characters, and can drive the plot forwards with little GM intervention. This rp is very much character-focused.

this looks like such an interesting concept, i would love to join! i never been in butterly effect style rps, those damn butterflies owo;;

this looks like such an interesting concept, i would love to join! i never been in butterly effect style rps, those damn butterflies owo;;

owo hopefully you'll enjoy it! I'll do my best not to fudge this up.

This looks spoopy AF, the kind of spoopy that makes it hard to sleep at night. o-o
I want in. What do I have to do? (: Who do I gotta kill? = 3=

This looks spoopy AF, the kind of spoopy that makes it hard to sleep at night. o-o
I want in. What do I have to do? (: Who do I gotta kill? = 3=

Haha, you just gotta make a good, believable character. The sheet outline will be going up shortly, once I figure out what exactly I want to hear as far as bios are concerned.

Will each of the slots have a specific relationship with the girl who went missing? Best friend, boyfriend, brother/sister, etc? Or will we just be the "six friends" or however many it'll be.

Will each of the slots have a specific relationship with the girl who went missing? Best friend, boyfriend, brother/sister, etc? Or will we just be the "six friends" or however many it'll be.

That's more or less up in the air. Skye's family and romantic status is flexible, so if you want to make a brother/sister/significant other, feel free. Just run it by me first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back