• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

Alara
She walked beside her mate, the unknown Wolf's scent growing even more familiar as they grew closer. But she still couldn't place it. Just...she didn't know. "Tyzer...do they smell familiar to you?" She tentatively, looking over at the larger wolf. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Yuki-female-loner
Yuki smiled a little chuckling softly at denji's response slightly amused by his embarrassment. It was quite cute. "I don't mind at all. Also,honestly even if you did try anything I wouldn't mind either,after all it's perfectly normal..i just don't want to sleep alone gets too cold when I'm alone..." she anwsered softly and flicked her tail as her blue gaze was upon him. She stretched out and curled up after sitting down but phase smelling something.

Naga-male-darkpack hunter

When she did that naga's fur stood on end and he jolted a bit suddenly at her touch. His ears flattened and his tail swisher side to side slowly.

mountains-fur-scar-s-c-a-r-s-artwork-drawn-wolves_preview_4aae.jpg
Gnaw
He looked around the particularly dark hole he had found his way into. He was happy where he lay not wishing to continue his lonely hunt, some wolves took great pride in their hunt but he simply didn't care enough to. He wasn't a hunter for a reason, he cared for his pack that was all that sparked his interest anymore. He could spend all day watching them play and hunt if just to keep them safe. Perhaps he was righteous but he never thought of him self as such, he was just passionate about his task.
He decided to go back to the rest of the pack, standing up and stretching his neck as he began the walk. He looked to his left knowing that a short walk from here was the barrier, he didn't care beyond the danger that place and the people that inhabited there posed to his people. He thought about walking over and just staring over the border, looking at those light bathed lands with a dark curiosity, But he decided against it after all he was alone, if their long time foe spotted him he might very well die.
He stretched again tell he felt his legs loosen up sufficiently for the trek back home, he walked back his mouth hanging open and his tongue hanging out letting out a little pant as he moved.

Last edited:
Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm felt a mix of pleasure and irritation, "Do you think I am unable to protect myself..." She asked him her eyes narrowed a bit but she still had a soft look in them.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Tyzer - Male - Dark Alpha - Shadow
Tyzer nodded, "It...I want to say smells similar to you my love but that can't be...could it. Your brother abandoned you like a coward surely he wouldn't come poking his nose around right..."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
Denji's face became an even brighter shade of red as she said she didn't mind if he did something. He shook himself not used to this kind of thing and went to lay down next to her but shot to his paws quickly. The smell of two wolves drifted to his nose one he knew and hated the other...his body shook slightly as his brain processed the smell.

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
Sephera flinched slightly her ears going back, "S-sorry I didn't mean to..." She had just went with instinct nothing else when she had nuzzled him. N Nonexisting

Dark Moon - Female - Fighter - Zarah's Pack - Power: Poison & Shadow
Moon nodded and padded over and nudged Topaz, "Hey...time to get up...Topaz..." She didn't want to start him wake so she spoke softly. AssassinHD AssassinHD

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Skylar watched the pups as they talked would Ming accept Akeyra, after all they both came from the dark pack.​

Alara
Her brother....of course. She, was unsure on how to feel about this idea. On one hand, She was grateful, elated even because that meant her family wasn't entirely gone. On the other hand, after their parents death, Alara had been left injured, and Denji had done little to help her, and eventually left. At least, that's what she remembers. If not for the manifestation of her ability to heal, she may have died. Alara paused before finally answering him "Reguardless of how he left, it's been years since I've seen him. If it is Denji, please, don't attack. I believe I'm owed and explanation. And perhaps...a way to renew our bond," She said, trotting along a little faster. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Tyzer huffed slightly, "If that is what you wish then I won't interrupt but if he goes to attack me then I will attack him." He said flatly. No doubt her brother would attack him well that was if he could manage to get over the shock that would soon hit him. He chuckled under his breath at the thought of the hurt and hate Denji would feel. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alara
"And I doubt I will stop you," She replied coldly. She was angry at Denji for leaving her behind, but more than that, she felt for him. Alara knew he most likely didnt know why Tyzer had attacked their parents, but once the Dark pack hunters found her, and she joined, she asked. Of course, at the time Tyzer's answer made little sense, but over time she grew to accept it. She just hoped Denji will be able to. "And thank you, Tyzer," She added, her voice now filled with love and compassion. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Storm felt a mix of pleasure and irritation, "Do you think I am unable to protect myself..." She asked him her eyes narrowed a bit but she still had a soft look in them.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Tyzer nodded, "It...I want to say smells similar to you my love but that can't be...could it. Your brother abandoned you like a coward surely he wouldn't come poking his nose around right..."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Denji's face became an even brighter shade of red as she said she didn't mind if he did something. He shook himself not used to this kind of thing and went to lay down next to her but shot to his paws quickly. The smell of two wolves drifted to his nose one he knew and hated the other...his body shook slightly as his brain processed the smell.

Sephera flinched slightly her ears going back, "S-sorry I didn't mean to..." She had just went with instinct nothing else when she had nuzzled him. N Nonexisting

Moon nodded and padded over and nudged Topaz, "Hey...time to get up...Topaz..." She didn't want to start him wake so she spoke softly. AssassinHD AssassinHD

Skylar watched the pups as they talked would Ming accept Akeyra, after all they both came from the dark pack.​
Alara
"And I doubt I will stop you," She replied coldly. She was angry at Denji for leaving her behind, but more than that, she felt for him. Alara knew he most likely didnt know why Tyzer had attacked their parents, but once the Dark pack hunters found her, and she joined, she asked. Of course, at the time Tyzer's answer made little sense, but over time she grew to accept it. She just hoped Denji will be able to. "And thank you, Tyzer," She added, her voice now filled with love and compassion. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Yuki-female-loner
Yuki had started to get comfortable next to denji chuckling. she found his nervousness quite adorable. her ears then pricked up as she cuaght onto the scent of the other two herself. two wolves,a male and female. one smelled awfully similar to denji. the lupa rose to her own paws to stand up beside him. her fur stood slightly on end as cold smoke surrounded her paws while she gazed out with her blue crystal like eyes.

AKEYRA
Akeyra laid down with a defeated look on his face. "I was brought here for my own safety...." There was no point in not telling her the rest now that he killed the mood. "They kept me there once my parents...." He didn't finish his sentence, looking up at the sky. He knew that they were watching over him... but he still was going to miss them.
( doneanddusted doneanddusted BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

ZARAH
Zarah quicly climbed the cliff, using the rocks as support to ascend. She glanced at connor, pointing to the lion with her tail. Usually with this kind of prey, one of them distracted the beast, the other going in for the kill. This time, she silently waddled a few meters away from the lion side's, waiting for an opening to strike.
( Abana Abana )
(vacations are over for me, it's going to take time to respond)

Last edited:
Alara
"On your guard my love, at least one of them is using magic," She stated quietly. There was an unnatural stillness in the air. The few birds that sang at night had gone fled, the flapping of wings still hovering in the air. The incects had stopped their choir, and she could feel magic. The hair on her back began to stand on end as they grew closer, faint silhouettes of the two unknown wolves coming into view, one of the scents clear as day. Alara knew who it was. "Denji," she called out confidently, "I suggest you, and whoever is with you, stand down, we've only come to talk." She knew he would hold hatred for Tyzer where there should be none, but maybe she was being bias. She was Tyzer's mate after all. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising N Nonexisting

Tyzer huffed slightly, "If that is what you wish then I won't interrupt but if he goes to attack me then I will attack him." He said flatly. No doubt her brother would attack him well that was if he could manage to get over the shock that would soon hit him. He chuckled under his breath at the thought of the hurt and hate Denji would feel. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alara
"On your guard my love, at least one of them is using magic," She stated quietly. There was an unnatural stillness in the air. The few birds that sang at night had gone fled, the flapping of wings still hovering in the air. The incects had stopped their choir, and she could feel magic. The hair on her back began to stand on end as they grew closer, faint silhouettes of the two unknown wolves coming into view, one of the scents clear as day. Alara knew who it was. "Denji," she called out confidently, "I suggest you, and whoever is with you, stand down, we've only come to talk." She knew he would hold hatred for Tyzer where there should be none, but maybe she was being bias. She was Tyzer's mate after all. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising N Nonexisting

Yuki-female-loner-frost/smoke

yuki stood beside denji as smoke moved around her body subconsciously as frost blew in the air making it grow chilly. her crystal like eyes looked out as she flicked her tail. her fur stood on end a bit uneasy. she said nothing and stared still. she was not hostile or anything just wary of the presence of unfamiliar wolves staying close to denji.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ming || Pup || Light || None

Ming was silent, her face filled with concern that dissembled a bit of apathy.
"Do you need time alone?"

mountains-fur-scar-s-c-a-r-s-artwork-drawn-wolves_preview_4aae.jpg
Gnaw
He looked around the particularly dark hole he had found his way into. He was happy where he lay not wishing to continue his lonely hunt, some wolves took great pride in their hunt but he simply didn't care enough to. He wasn't a hunter for a reason, he cared for his pack that was all that sparked his interest anymore. He could spend all day watching them play and hunt if just to keep them safe. Perhaps he was righteous but he never thought of him self as such, he was just passionate about his task.
He decided to go back to the rest of the pack, standing up and stretching his neck as he began the walk. He looked to his left knowing that a short walk from here was the barrier, he didn't care beyond the danger that place and the people that inhabited there posed to his people. He thought about walking over and just staring over the border, looking at those light bathed lands with a dark curiosity, But he decided against it after all he was alone, if their long time foe spotted him he might very well die.
He stretched again tell he felt his legs loosen up sufficiently for the trek back home, he walked back his mouth hanging open and his tongue hanging out letting out a little pant as he moved.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

FireMaiden FireMaiden

NAGA

naga shook his head lightly and stepped back. he wasn't exactly used to being touched or treated nicely by anyone except his daughter. he exhaled deeply. "just..i'm not used to that..." he told her tilting his head and turned around having his back facing sephera as his fur still stood on end. looking up with his hetrochrome eyes he saw gnaw returning. "did you get to kill anything?" he asked curiously.

AKEYRA
The pup didn't respond. instead, he looked at the clouds, trying to find his parent's face. His mind started drifting away to all the happy time he had with them...
( doneanddusted doneanddusted )

_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Tyzer looked over to the female, "You don't seem to be in a aggressive stance and yet your powers flow from you..." He did his best to ignore the daggers and growl that came from Denji. Denji was threatening him and he would let it slide just this once for Alara, only ever for herm
FireMaiden FireMaiden

The growl left his throat even before he knew it, his eyes latched on to his sister. "A-alara?!?!" A mix of pain and joy crossed his face as he stared at his beloved little sister. "How..." He hadn't known she was alive last he had known she had been killed along with their parents. So how and why was she standing next to HIM, why did she smell like HIM...

Sephera nodded and watched him turn his back on her to Gnaw. "Gnaw welcome back..." She said softly. N Nonexisting
Theflamre Theflamre

Skylar felt the tension between the pups and he padded over, "Hey Ming...he just got here last night ask him a bunch of questions right off the bat might be a bit much..." He said sitting down next to the pups. His fur smelled of rose and lavender, to very calming scents. doneanddusted doneanddusted SadSnake SadSnake

Alara
Her serious aura broke once her eyes fell upon her brother, a smile forming. She got closer, before she paused upon realizing he was looking at Tyzer. She glanced at her mate, before looking back at her brother. "Explaining in depth would take time, but..." she paused once more, trying to think of which to explain first. "It's funny how fickle fate is," She finally said with a chuckle. "After I was wounded, I fell unconscious, and when I awoke, you had gone. Thankfully, my abbilty to heal had started to show so I survived," Alara began, relaxing little by little. "I was found a while later after I lost my pups and was...taken in by the Dark pack as a hunter. And me and Tyzer...found we were mates almost instantly.. Which means if you attack him, I would have to stop you, and i don't want to fight." She would pause to give him a minute to process. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Tyzer did his best to stay stone say waiting for the female to respond without laughing at the irony Denji was going through.

The joy left his face and was replaced with pain, "How...how could you fall for him!!!! Out of any wolf why him?!?!" Anger shook in his voice, he was so mad and hurt. More than what he had been when he'd lost his family. Right now deep in his mind a voice whispered wishing his sister was dead instead of with that killer wolf.
FireMaiden FireMaiden N Nonexisting

Alara
She expected this, the anger and pain. But she also thought he knew how mates were chosen. "At first, I didn't, and I didn't want to. But we imprint, you know that. We're drawn to our mates no matter who they are or what they did, it's inevitable. But we don't regret who we fall in love with. Besides, I know why our parents were killed. I don't blame him for that." Alara took a few steps closer to her brother. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

He cringed at every word that left her mouth. "Imprint...your saying its all okay that our family was destroy just cuz he is your mate...." His voice came out ragged, a soft green light began to glow under his paws, his breathing was becoming faster and his eyes snapped to Tyzer. He wanted to rip the males throat out, he could just taste the blood of his enemy on his tongue. His eyes shot back to Alara as she took a step closer, he took a step back. He knew he needed time to calm down, but her words were not helping. He felt betrayed by his own blood, it left him feeling sick to his stomach. Now if he wanted to get to Tyzer he would have to get through his sister... He couldn't, she was his sister his only blood, it hurt, it hurt so much. It also angered him, if he had just been able to know she was alive.
FireMaiden FireMaiden N Nonexisting

Alara
"Of course not!" She snapped, "I said I don't blame him. He was protecting his pack!"She said, before taking a deep breath to clam herself, looking back at Denji with pity. "I understand how hard this is for you believe me. But please, try to understand that our parents weren't good. They were spies from the Light pack, blending I to the loner population in hopes of infiltrating the dark pack. Do you remember how they would always leave us for days on end? Or how they always moved us when one of the packs changed their dens? Or the weird training? Hell, even the late night talks when they thought we were alseep?" Alara said, briefly looking her cool composer once again. "I'm not asking you to forgive him, nor am I asking you to forgive me, I'm just asking you to believe me." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Yuki-female-loner-frost/smoke

yuki rose her head up. she was calmer now the other two were in view. the other male then spoke to her and she drew a sharp breath as the air grew colder,ice starting to cover the ground as she stared with his blue crystal eyes. "i don't have to be aggressive, nobody does..though i don't have to do anything but breathe anymore,i've learned how to embody my own elements." she answered softly. she moved forward as ice continued to crack and form under her paws with each slow step. "...you know, i may be somewhat blind but i can hear everything you are saying and honestly,there are ways to get rid of a problem without killing innocent wolves...or anyone for that matter. what i am hearing alone is you making excuses for poorly made choices saying it's ok when it's not. i suggest you take a few steps back and maybe take some time to understand why denji is upset. you really should take his own feelings into consideration instead of selfishly acting upon your own,is that clear?" yuki told them sternly and walked right beside alara. "also,it isn't the best idea to bring along your mate, that only makes matters worse seeing as he is the cuase for denji being upset." she added with a deep exhale of irritation.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Alara
"If you think I don't understand that, you must be slow," Alara said, glaring at the other female. "Whether you believe me or not is none of my concern because you were not the one I was addressing, understand?" She added, before her gaze went back to Denji awaiting his response. "And had I known it was my brother, Tyzer would be the last person I would choose to bring." N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Tyzer looked over to the female, "You don't seem to be in a aggressive stance and yet your powers flow from you..." He did his best to ignore the daggers and growl that came from Denji. Denji was threatening him and he would let it slide just this once for Alara, only ever for herm
FireMaiden FireMaiden

The growl left his throat even before he knew it, his eyes latched on to his sister. "A-alara?!?!" A mix of pain and joy crossed his face as he stared at his beloved little sister. "How..." He hadn't known she was alive last he had known she had been killed along with their parents. So how and why was she standing next to HIM, why did she smell like HIM...

Sephera nodded and watched him turn his back on her to Gnaw. "Gnaw welcome back..." She said softly. N Nonexisting
Theflamre Theflamre

Skylar felt the tension between the pups and he padded over, "Hey Ming...he just got here last night ask him a bunch of questions right off the bat might be a bit much..." He said sitting down next to the pups. His fur smelled of rose and lavender, to very calming scents. doneanddusted doneanddusted SadSnake SadSnake
he let out his normal coughing laugh in response to the question of kills "I'm sorry but I was distracted by a warm spot and the game got away" he smiled or the closest thing his toothy scarred face could manage. "What of you two? have the lands been kind?" honestly doubted it, the dark lands were anything but kind but it didn't hurt to ask.
N Nonexisting

Storm had fallen asleep as morning broke, the only thing that woke her was the coldness of the den she was in and the pain from her leg. "W-what...Havoc?" She looked around his den but there was no one and some of his stuff seemed to be gone. She tried standing but her leg gave way to pain. She laid still and silent, had he left her after confessing to her....after she had confessed to him. A new pain hit her chest and tears slid down her cheeks.
(Well I'm just going to take it as Storm is free to fall in love again...)

Tyzer growled at the other female, "I would suggest you watch what you say female." He paused his red eyes glaring at the white female. "If we had fully know it was Denji then I myself would not have come. I know how she wishes to reconcile with her brother and I had no intention to ruin that."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

A growl rose in Denji's throat, he wasn't sure but he did feel a need to protect Yuki. Whether it was from his sister or Tyzer, maybe they were slowly impirting. She was a beautiful wolf, no doubt about that, looking at her made him calm just a little.

Sephera looked down as Gnaw asked if the lands had been kind. She still had scratches that ran down her back. She suddenly felt rather tired and defeated, turning without a words she walked to her den in silence. "Please stay safe Akeyra..." She whispered as she laid down. N Nonexisting
Theflamre Theflamre

Ming || Pup || Light || None

"Oh," Ming said. "I guess I'll leave then."
The pup bounded out of the den, the wheels in her brain still turning. So his parents obviously died, and somehow because of that he was in the Dark Pack. Ming had heard stories of their ruthlessness. But nobody was truly evil- Ming of all should know that. The young pup took advantage of the fact that nobody was around and rushed outside the camp. She ought to go exploring. Normally one would howl about her safety, but Ming could care less about whether or not she died. She was just bored.

SadSnake SadSnake BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

N Nonexisting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back