• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [REBOOT] The Cool Kids ✨

tiny grass is dreaming

tender fragrant grass ♡・゚✧*゚
so, this was an rp my friend @s e r e n d i p i t y and i conjured up together, but we never got a chance to start it up, so credit to the smol peach for all of her hard work. i've been thinking over for a long time about bringing this back, because i really liked the idea, so this time i'm going to try to gm it on my own. love u izzy  <3  

originallly this was based in korea, but i'm going to make this reboot western based [hopefully it'll get more interest kuku]

now this is a role based rp, i'll just plug in all the important stuff:

1. [SIZE=13.3333px]the cool kids were originally just outcasts and loners because of how weird they all are. that was until they all became friends and formed their own clique, eventually climbing the ranks of the social hierarchy in their small town school. now everyone thinks of them as this intimidating group of badasses because of how 'quirky' they are without showing any shame. [/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=13.3333px]now these two are the new kids on the block. they're a pair of nerds who only hang out with each other and love to escape reality together. that is until one fateful day where one of the cool kids takes a liking to one of the nerds and decides[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] to invite them to sit with the squad during lunch. after that, the two are continuously invited to hang out with the squad and join them on their crazy fucking shenanigans.[/SIZE]

basically, the plot of the rp will start off with the two unpopular/reclusive new kids/freshmen who are called the nerds getting invited to sit with the cool kids by their leader, because one of the cool kids has taken an interest in one of the nerds(whichever pairing that is would be entirely up to you guys, we can set it up after all of the characters get accepted). from then on it'll be about the nerds trying to get comfortable with the group as well as trying to get used to their wild and incredibly odd behaviours and antics. this rp is meant to be fun and lighthearted, but i do want the writing to be literate. semi/casual-detailed is what i'm looking for when it comes to writing.

the descriptions for the roles are already completely written up, but i'm only going to show each of the graphics that the smol peach made in hopes that you will anticipate well~ please show your interest!

s63fWIHuIHLM2pqDRg4O4dIx6sGlSEAxFkEkcjWH_CBuxtyBn1bSd8uB2UTnVBw72AgBo3-wCrxOqs8UU_CZ69RQm51jf25I5Bg6Fei3eBJfbJf-SlMd5rbl-h1YY48EBHfGb-At

XcP4MVDGJTN_3eSLYHy3RmKLgStjfbac8Gj-MY8DCa-2z5sadzij3WFXM5GJB8ocH_uG2ohGeVcKCzrmCp-8rB43CjmNafAZQOn6SENSGTJ94mGnCyjgGQRL05RmpyZGHfXIhEVI

DlR_jDjp94rYOFvkw00sQjjk1MqIGwMzaHHSTyNDLRF9Q9lSCUU8TntFfoT8Gqw_nRRnyGghabJxxr2GOP73_OJAEPy7qbrmSOEiCkD-Bt0LbPUMfK5HRc21fcvtkk3-uifO8HoZ

H4t9I3zbSCQmW7K9un19z5XW5nv8z5YXsbbYFFTGxo_koCXQYY3t6XpUgXERPxvq3fJTSOrOuBnGRbsJ-OcF26xp9VX58pgiQLv8jpmj21Ov0k5V2eeSBBA5SE-whNDfyl40Agvb

LTaFHTq4F7de1RcMfBmzmpHIbz9Sg9ESytXCSsQO1B-w4eOju3VXNIigBd4mntnlBqxZhy2p-MZZTCjTK9-Ass0GOLvz6Nem_bO2A0WDSCoM1oRSxVegQUDH95UZQNVVhs93Cvuj

VpzWFml1SWS6xE93VGdBl7wg5-XJzNkSe10SyZBxpuDKGA5locOUE_LZBXGE2P3eBTXZsK1GO_eIDYh9F8rMsZfVpKYbHPy71hy8aPvapTVsGo9UCoIo1_qVbwo6m4tFzM-vmh_N

[note: the angel and the devil are meant to be played as siblings, but by two different rpers]

Interested <3

edit: I just realised there are enough people interested for all the roles ahaha. If you could squeeze me in somehow, that'd be great! If not, that's alright :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm interested as well, aah, only if there's still room~

i'm interested as well but if there's anymore room

Please tell me this isn't first come first serve, I'd love to apply for one of the roles, I remember being just the slightest bit late for this the first time, I'd love to try it now! : )

i'd be interested, if it isn't first come first served —

i'd totally be all for the zookeeper or botanist roles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back